Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Smart Collection Filters & Product Search. Upsell & Cross-sell

Towsonvapetest

Vape shops carry a huge variety of items with pretty much any combo of flavors. This app made it pretty painless to build a filtering system that will make finding the right flavor easier for customers.

I also had a minor issue with this app and my product review app not playing nice. A quick couple of emails and the issue was resolved almost instantly. Great support!

Ibvc

Fantastic app and an excellent level of support that goes with it!

The Boot Company

Great app and even better service! Tony and his team are fantastic. Highly recommended!

Terraintechparts

Great app and improves search ability on your store!

Pieceofblue

This filter app works very well and the team behind the app is very nice and fast whenever we need help! :)

Ptsctb

If you need a multi-selection filter, this is the app for you. Customer service has been very responsive to questions and requests.

1213bst

This app is working exactly as i hoped ... we interviewed customer how they would expect a filter to behave. All agreed a filter should narrow between the filter categories and inside a filter category add and this filter works that way. Which is great since shopify's tag filtering paradigm natively only works by narrowing the search.

add to that the ability to customize and add tabs, and display on specific sites. thumbs up.

my theme "handy" didnt work right out of the box with the filter and the implementation was above my skill level ... but the support folks from boost commerce were able to make it work smoothly and now the theme and filter work well. So customer support another thumbs up !

great app!

Bryan

Weez Me

the best product filter on the store .... with the wanted and beloved "price ranger" , they will do anything you ask to make it fit your theme ,if you're looking for perfect support and a amazing app, use them, + cheaper than the other apps

Lalabella

So pleased with the product filter and search app. I was looking for a clean looking filter which had top filtering and side filtering without having to pay for any customization straight out of the box. We love it thanks, Tony, truly a godsend for our company. Thanks

Jacobeans

I have tried and used several filters off and on Shopify. This one beats them all hands down. Apart from being simple to use it ticks all the boxes with design, easy use many choices well thought of like side navigation and top navigation filtering.
I also encountered a brilliant setting in the app called infinite loading which is great for Shopify stores which have many products on the collection pages which load as you scroll down without having to go to the next page button saving customers time browsing.
I had a problem with my template and Tony fixed within an hour. I would highly recommend the Product Filter & Search app. Trust me I have experienced most. Hope this helps like it does for me.