Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Discount Branded Sportswear

Amazing app, does everything you could possible need and now with the added search filtering functionality that Shopify lacks out of the box I'd go so far as to say its perfect. Tony customised it to my store and its fully responsive so looks and functions great on mobile too. Outstanding support, quick and patient.

Check it out at https://www.sportswearbargains.com

King Spa

The filter looks and works just how I had envisioned. Support from the developers was excellent and even install the filter if for you if there are any problems. Couldn't ask for more :)

Spoofytees

Excellent Job and excellent support

Whoopsie

I don't have time to write many reviews but I really need to for this app. This filter is by far the most advanced in the Shopify App Store. I have tested them all. This one provides the most flexibility to what is shown in the filter, how the inventory is sorted by the filter, the fact that the shopper can select multiple options at once (such as several different brands), and they will spend a lot of time customizing it to your individual stores needs. They install it for you and in my case we have been working on it and they have added and adjusted many details to get it exactly how I wanted it. It may seem a bit pricy if you have a large inventory, but it is worth the price. The app is outstanding and equally important the service is as well. If your willing to pay extra for a premium filter that can be customized for your site at no additional expense, do anything you need, and handle complex filtering issues (like I needed after outgrowing the abilities of the other filters), then this is the one your looking for! Come check mine out.... www.WhoopsieDaisyClothing.com

Headphone Zone

Tony is an absolute star. Extremely responsive and incredibly helpful. Our requirement was extremely unique and in order to save several days of effort, he created 50+ sample filter trees for us with filter options. I'm surprised this app is not as popular! Definitely going to recommend it to all Shopify store owners we know who could benefit from such intense collection-specific filtering.
Good luck guys! And keep it up :)

Safarioutdoor

Great! Most impressive is the AMAZING support to make filters work perfectly. Above and beyond anything else we've tried. Really, thanks Tony & team!

The prefix-based tag filters are really useful for our big store. For example, tags like "department-shoes", "department-shirts" can be automatically selected into a "Department" filter, no need to add each tag manually.

Modest Fashion Mall

Well, without any doubt, the best filter app around.
Not only that, the modification options are almost endless and the costumer service is truly one of a kind.
Tony just helped out in every single request and made our shop look damn good :)
Totally recommended!

Mypunkyshop

This is a good app in my collection, Well done. I'm a HUGE fan...
www.opunks.com

Naked Princess Co

Hands down the best product filtering app; maybe even the best app on the shopify app store. We work with tons of clients and tons of apps, but this one is quality and Tony is a standup guy. They do the installation for you, integrate with Smart Wishlist once you pay monthly, and are able to help out with any issues. Very happy with this app. This one needs way more than 11. More like 200 reviews. So great! You won't be disappointed!

Dope Test

great app, good team and perfect collaboration.