Product Labels & Badges by BSS

Product Labels & Badges by BSS

by BSS Commerce

FREE Product badges & labels hot, out stock, new, sale, BFCM

miamidigitalinc

Hard to find a good product label app, glad I finally found this one. Support has been great and there are so many great options for labels. Would definitely recommend it.

Repair Outlet

Works great, easy to use. Support is very good, fixes any issue you have quickly and efficiently. 5 Stars

Peaches&Crème K-Beauty and Skincare

The app is easy to use and we are happy how each can be customised. It took a few hours before the labels appeared in our store after we enabled them, but we are happy afterwards. Contacted the support team and they reached out immediately. We had a few problems with the labels displaying on our store and contacted customer support and they fixed the problem right away! Prompt customer support action is so essential and important especially if you have an online store! Superb customer support!

JBK International

Awesome app! Very easy to use and it definitely improved our customer's experience on our website. Had a few issues initially but their support was very helpful and they resolved my problems immediately. Definitely recommend this app!

Me & Martin

Geweldige app! Ik had wat problemen met de zichtbaarheid van de badges en kreeg direct antwoord op mijn vraag van de support. Probleem binnen 5 minuten verholpen. Top!

Galaxone

This is the best app for the product label.
Their support is very effective as well.
I recommend this app!

Handmade on Main

I'm now able to highlight my sale items and the bestsellers!
Even got quick online chat help right away, to help me set everything up.

VANITY-TABLE JAPAN

I Used this app to set up a product label for my customers. The help service was brilliant and very helpful. I strongly recommend this app for other store owners. The customization is very powerful. Thanks.

JammyMom

It's a very helpfull app for your website. Also when you need help they are finding solutions any minute. Thank you so much!

Nivi- Weaving Traditions

Amazing app and very helpful support. Very prompt support was given and love how it works on our website!