Product Labels & Badges by BSS

Product Labels & Badges by BSS

by BSS Commerce

FREE Product badges & labels hot, out stock, new, sale, BFCM

Gelin Diamond

The app has great options. Very customizable and practical. The customer support is amazing. They promptly replied all our emails. Definetly recommend!

Hayden Girls

Worked like a charm with plenty of tagging options available. Support is excellent. I like that I can upload custom badges!

Bermuda Born

Great app. the labels do exactly what I need them to do! Plus customer service is there to help and on time.

FABACH

Helpful and kind support, the app displays the labels/badges nicely on product pages. Mobile and desktop friendly. Recommended!

DOWITH

Thank you for solving the problem.!
It's a free app and it has the features you need. I recommend this app.

Prairie Diecast

Used this app to add pre order labels to my store. Support fixed my setup issue right away. Excellent app and service..

korissa

Easy to install and use. When I got in touch with them on an issue they actually got back to me right away. The app works great for us.

Slow Cottage Life

I just installed this app and contacted support through their chat. Extremely professional company. They will go out of their way to help and their response was very fast. I recommend this product.

Rachel Riley UK

We have come across an issue but Stephanie was very helpful and quick to respond, she has managed to fix it, labels looking great!

Sabor a Banana

Great app and excellent team support. They resolve the isuues asap. Thank you, Stephanie, for the excellent service.