Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Gold Coast City Florist

This app is exactly what I wanted to upsell my products. The perfect app for a florist.
I recently had to reach out to the team for some assistance and within 20 min of reaching out the problem was solved- they logged into my shopify and modified things for me. 100 % recommended.
Excellent.

April 6, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly.
We recommend all merchants to get in touch with us for a hassle-free installation service.

Kinder Kouture

I was looking for an app that would offer my customer various options. This app helped me and my customers almost immediately. It was easy to install, easy to figure out. I love the way it integrates with our store and our products. Great app, and great work.

April 6, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

BrandySparks

User friendly, super fast download and installation, and the customer service is top notch (thanks, Sanjay)!

April 6, 2020

Thank you for the appreciation, it means a great deal to us. Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Have a great day ahead!

Sincerely Yours Lauren

Wonderful to work with, they made the changes I needed several times and were very helpful. I highly recommend them.

April 6, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

Have a good day ahead.

Superhumour.com: T-Shirts, Mobile Covers, Mugs & More.

The best app. Very quick response and they explained about each and every step. Thank you so much! much love!

April 6, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app!We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Sew Special Keepsakes

I love it now that I've worked out how to use it....just me, not looking properly as to how to install it :)
I'd highly recommend this and the best bit is that it's free!!!

April 6, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you've understood how to use our app perfectly well.
You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

Bespoke2u

Works really well, very happy with how easy it is to setup and best of all it's free for the basics

April 3, 2020

Hi there! We appreciate the kind words. :-) You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind.

Best of luck with your business!

girlsfever

The support is excellent and lightning fast. They take every little requests seriously! Thank you so much!

April 2, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

We have helped over 9,000 Shopify store owners get stuff done. If you ever need our experts help to do any custom work on your store, please don't hesitate to visit our website for various Shopify Services.

Have a beautiful day!

SUN 'n FUN Fly-In, Inc.

Great team. Very responsive. Very easy to work with. Highly recommended. They fixed a problem that I had very quickly.

April 2, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves in offering fast, hassle-free customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Le Olive

I was looking for an app that would add product options straight to the product price, and that's how I started using this one. It also has a neat layout and customization options, and the support was super helpful and responsive, even helping me out with a certain custom feature, I greatly appreciate that! Thank you for providing such a great service, and allowing to use these great features for free.

April 2, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to Hulk apps! We're glad our experts were able to help you out with getting Product Options app installed and stylized properly for you. :-)

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about any of our other apps!

If you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!