Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

ECO Farm

Wonderful service and help me solve the problem very quickly. Good choice and will cooperate with them in the future.

November 15, 2019

Hey there, thank you so much for the review! We're happy to hear you've been enjoying the support we provide, and we hope you continue to try out other apps from our portfolio!

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! Thank you!

Legend Luna

So far so good. I was truly amazed how user friendly it is. Not complicated and it did exactly what I wanted.

November 13, 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for the kind words! We're so happy to hear that our Product Options app is the right one for your business. We know how important it is for merchants to be able to spend their time running their business, so we love being able to offer easy-to-use solutions such as this one!

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or comments. We look forward to seeing your continued success!

Lilac Studio

This app provided all the options I needed for my site. Very good features and simple to use.

The best thing about my experience is their customer support. they are very responsive and ready to support with anything

November 11, 2019

Thank you for yoru kind words.. we're so glad we were able to help you! Let us know if you need anything else, our team is happy to assist anytime :)

ThatDaily

I Love this app! Everything is so much better than a version I was paying for before! Hulk Apps are smashing the game at the moment.

I need some support tho... all previous and new uploads are automatically given the options Vinyl Colour, and these products, in particular, do not need that option set. This is messing with my store, can someone please help.

November 11, 2019

Thank you for you support! We're glad that you reaching out. Our team will get in touch with you right away!

3D Horizon

Excellent! If the app itself wasn't good enough (which it is!) you should really check out their support. A*

November 6, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review, we really appreciate your kind words and support. We love being a great solution for our merchants.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need any assistance again!

petcameo

Excellent customer service! App works great! Functioning as described, I totally recommend as an options app!

November 4, 2019

We love hearing that the app is perfectly integrated onto your store and working as it should! Thanks so much for the review.

Lock'n Stitch

This is app is seriously kickass. I am still familiarizing myself with it but I can see the potential this has. The support team that Hulk provides is on point. Game changer!

November 4, 2019

Hi there! We're so glad to hear that our support team was able to get you sorted with Product Options setup and show you how to get it configured to meet your store's needs.

We recommend you to try the Sales Pop app. It’s one of our newer offerings. Give it a shot sometime!

Garden of Wigs

This app is perfect! No issues so far. It does everything I needed it for.

November 4, 2019

We’re so glad you had a good experience. Our Volume Discount app also goes really well with the Product Options app; Its one of our most installed app. Do give it a try sometime!

Paw Deck

Their customer service is awesome. Though I face some problems installing their app but overall it's an excellent app.

Ox & Ram

Support have been very helpful and prompt with working around issues such as integrating with our Theme, along with general tweaks and usability improvements.