Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Wrightwood Candle Company

Works perfectly for what I need it to do, and the customer service team is AWESOME! Very helpful folks over there. Highly recommend!

May 27, 2020

Protector de orejas

Not just an amazing app, the support was super quick and 100% effective.
I run a store with personalized products and I was looking for an easy "plug and play" app. This is it! I'd totally recommend it

May 25, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you were able to configure the app with the help of our specialists. We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

Radiant Robes

The service I received on not one but two requests where excellent. The service team put in a lot of effort to assist me.

May 25, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you were able to get prompt assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! Have a great day!

Flashdance Designs

The app has been very helpful in allowing us to add options with more complexity than what Shopify allows out of the box. The support staff were EXTREMELY helpful and very responsive - even on a Saturday morning! Highly recommended.

May 25, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad our support specialists were able to help you out with getting Product Options installed and stylized properly so that it wasn't interfering with your theme's code.

Please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Sass-mouth

This was perfect for allowing my products to have options instead of variants that affect my inventory. I had a little bit of an issue when I first started, and their support team took care of me right away. I highly recommend this app to anyone interested. Perfect.

May 25, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community. Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Feathered Fox Den

Awesome app and exactly what I was looking for! Great customer service as well. Helped me out very swiftly and were very kind.

May 25, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

TocToc CR

Es una excelente herramienta para poder personalizar las opciones de nuestros productos. En mi caso como estoy empezando utilizo la versión gratuita que sirve de mucho. ¡Me encanta! Muchas gracias por ofrecer está opción.

May 25, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Exquisite Stitches

I used this app to add a custom embroidery option to an item for an up-charge, It's working very well. I've had about 40 orders placed within the last week and all have gone through perfectly. Most importantly, customers are finding it easy to use. HulpApps gave EXCELLENT customer service throughout the process and beyond. They helped with the extra programming I required and everything was done within a day or two of the requests. FYI, I'm using the free version but will not hesitate to add the upgrade when the time comes.

May 25, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Bio&Beauty™

It is a very good app. The customer service is excellent and super reactiv. Thank you very much for this!

May 22, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you enjoyed using our app. You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Security Pro USA

The support team is very helpful and quick to respond to emails. They configured the app on our store and it's working seamlessly so far! I'd recommend this app.

May 22, 2020