Hulk Product Options

Create options sets and batch apply to all of your products.

From $8.90/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Shopify Product Options App by HulkApps

Unique Candle Company

Time spent using app About 2 years

I am not a coder and tried walking through the installation steps but only got it working partially. Reached out to their support, not knowing what to expect for a free app, but they didn't just give me a couple words of advice, they actually fixed all the coding themselves and had it up and running quickly.

Impressive service and functionality for a paid app, much less a free app.

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Ceized

Great service, helped me with everything that I needed!

Halalify

Good app and great service Recommend

March 11, 2019

Diymoon

Location China

excellently & fast service, thank you very much!

Strongly recommend!!!

The La Garden

I had an amazing experience with customer service, the perfect app for anyone who is not code savvy. It has a seamless integration to your existing theme as well.

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Saman Fashion

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 month

HulkApps helped me with the installation at my Shopify´s Icon themed store. After that, I was able to include in minutes an important Retail / Wholesale option to my products.

March 8, 2019

hank you so much for your response. We’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Lisse Robes

Location Philippines

Excellent support team! I had a problem in installing the app but they responded quickly and fixed it fast. This free app is a great help to small online businesses like mine!

Sit Healthier

Not sure how is this App is free. It is an amazing App and support is top notch. Thanks, guys.

Wild Child Bikes

This app is up to par with the paid versions and WAY better than the other popular options app.

The installation isn't the easiest (for my theme, I assume its easier with more "standard" themes) but the customer service is spot on and helped me out. I was fully functioning in no time!

One thing I wish it did was inventory control. Say I had an option on a product but that options could also be bought as a stand-alone item from its own product page. When someone adds the option to the aforementioned product I wish it would update the inventory count on the options own product page.

Kind Garden Supply

Time spent using app Over 2 years

It's easy to use and works great on my site. I was using Infinite Options, but to add price increases w/an option in their app you have to associate a product with the price you wanted to add. Not only, was that more time consuming, but it didn't make sense when I wanted to give discounts when items were bundled together. The Hulk Product Options app gives me more flexibility and options (literally) of ways to add options to my store. I'll use it on all my sites in the future.