Hulk Product Options

Create options sets and batch apply to all of your products.

From $8.90/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Shopify Product Options App by HulkApps

Saman Fashion

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 month

HulkApps helped me with the installation at my Shopify´s Icon themed store. After that, I was able to include in minutes an important Retail / Wholesale option to my products.

March 8, 2019

hank you so much for your response. We’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Lisse Robes

Location Philippines

Excellent support team! I had a problem in installing the app but they responded quickly and fixed it fast. This free app is a great help to small online businesses like mine!

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Sit Healthier

Not sure how is this App is free. It is an amazing App and support is top notch. Thanks, guys.

Wild Child Bikes

This app is up to par with the paid versions and WAY better than the other popular options app.

The installation isn't the easiest (for my theme, I assume its easier with more "standard" themes) but the customer service is spot on and helped me out. I was fully functioning in no time!

One thing I wish it did was inventory control. Say I had an option on a product but that options could also be bought as a stand-alone item from its own product page. When someone adds the option to the aforementioned product I wish it would update the inventory count on the options own product page.

Kind Garden Supply

Time spent using app Over 2 years

It's easy to use and works great on my site. I was using Infinite Options, but to add price increases w/an option in their app you have to associate a product with the price you wanted to add. Not only, was that more time consuming, but it didn't make sense when I wanted to give discounts when items were bundled together. The Hulk Product Options app gives me more flexibility and options (literally) of ways to add options to my store. I'll use it on all my sites in the future.

Kryptondesigns

Time spent using app About 2 years

All works perfectly. Switched from a paid alternative to this one and was up and running in no time. I had a slight issue with the image uploader option and it not updating the price of extra options added, but I contacted them and they fixed it within a week.

I would like to see character limits implemented into it though

March 11, 2019

Thank you for your suggestion. Guess what? It has been implemented!! Please check it out, along with some other cool features in our app,

Winecoolersusa

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have 3 stores and their customer support helped my install on them all. This thing works perfectly.

Homesafesusa

Perfect app. Their team was able to make it work with my theme. Highly recommended.

Rines And Wheels

Time spent using app Over 2 years

very good and friendly help from support team . i highly recommend this apps from hulk apps I'm very happy . thank you for the team.

Dynamic Motion Usa

Easily the best product options app available. Superb customer service as well.