Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

RocketCables

Excellent app! And very good customer support they are very in depth and Make sure you are satisfied and get what you are trying to get done working on your sight as fast as they can!

May 8, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

SpeedCircuit

This app does what I need it to do. It allows me to add many options and adjust pricing as needed. They even customized the installation to work on my AJAX site!

May 7, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

pencilpets

It works well and you receive gorgeous support! I recommend using this app. I had a few problems starting but the support was very fast and very nice!

May 7, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free installations when it comes to [app name], and would love to get this app installed properly for you. We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

オーダーシューズOWNS

If you have any questions, you will get a reply as soon as you ask a question. Thank you for your kindness and quick response.I think it will be useful to you.

May 6, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Bottled Up Inside

I have tried many other related apps. And for the amount you are able to do. it is well worth your time and money. Great app

May 5, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review! Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Have a beautiful day ahead :)

ClinicalPosters

UPDATE: It is rare to find a talented group of developers working so hard for customer satisfaction. Implementing a critical feature required considerable effort on my part with guidance of Hulkapps. When I was done, they stepped in to make their integration as beautiful as it is functional. I am proud to say that IPO is now a cornerstone of the ClinicalPosters website.

Previous May 5, 2020 review:
Good user interface. IPO appears to be best suited for stores with either few products or many products with few options. The current version lacks a product image overlay feature that I am currently using extensively in another app. So I must put IPO on the back burner until their brilliant minds figure it out. I continue to use other HulkApps though.

May 5, 2020

Hey there! Thank you for your review!

We're sorry that our app doesn't have the image overlay setting at the moment. No worries! I've flagged this as a feature request to our Product Team. When our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!

We really appreciate the kind words about our products and support.
Keep in touch :-)

Bebedistinto

Awsome support team! Ihad a problem in my page and they solve it really fast. I highly recommend this app for your store.

May 4, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

Owl Country Designs

This app helped me add options to my product page to help with customization. Very easy process and if you need help they are very quick to be there for you!

May 4, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! As you can see on other reviews, we are known for taking ownership and caring deeply about our customers, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Product Options, or any of our other apps!

Vertere Coffee Roasters

Prompt and complete solution for my request.

May 4, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

If you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

YOAST FABRICATION

Great app. The devs are always willing to help get the app running to your liking. Any issues have always been fixed quickly. Thanks for a great product options app!

May 1, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Product Options app! We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!