Hulk Product Options

Custom Options | Product Customizer

From $8.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Lancaster Youth Football

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app doesnt let me add products to my option sets so im stuck and cant use it. I tried to contact support and I get no where. They dont even have this app listed in their support services online.

December 15, 2021

We take great pride in our service and we are always so sorry when we hear we weren't up to our customer's expectations. Please accept our sincere apologies.
We would also like to thank you for leaving us your valuable feedback.

Crystal & Suede

Support has always been responsive with my support tickets. But there has never been a good working solution to my issues. For example, if using their app and I have a variant upcharge added, it's not compatible with Shopify discounts. Like how is that even possible. So they coded for me and gave me a new discount box. Ok cool. But then when they do that, something else doesn't work. I liked the price point of $8 but I'd rather pay more for a functioning app then pay lower and it not work.

December 15, 2021

We take great pride in what we do and we are always very sorry when we do not meet the expectations. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback as our brand is built upon it.

Gardensofthesun

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

the technical support tried helping us, but the app didn't meet our needs.

March 9, 2019

We are always here to help further. We hope you found a proper solution.

Random Tees Things

The app didn't work with the swatches at checkout. I was unable to see what color the customer would want. Customer service was good but unable to fix the problem.

March 9, 2019

We appreciate the feedback. There are specific limitations like the one above that we are not able to account for. All the best.

1 3 Next