Hulk Product Options

Custom Options | Product Customizer

From $8.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Food Channels Express 即日到會

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great APP. I have used this APP for different stores. And the support has quick response when I have problems. Nice.

August 2, 2022

We are happy that our application found its home in different stores you manage and thank you for your warm words.

Chest Binder

Location Australia

Such a great app. We tried a few others but they just lacked options or were to hard to navigate. Hulk Product Options is the best we've seen. Thank you Khushbu for your help as well - you are amazing! Highly recommend this app and shout out to Khushbu!

August 12, 2022

We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your feedback. It is highly appreciated since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback. It is also necessary for us to keep improving on a daily basis. If you ever need our assistance, please feel free to contact HulkApps at any time.

303 Bricks

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Great customer service. They were able to help me solve my problem very quickly. Highly recommend this app.

August 12, 2022

Thank you for your review. Since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback, we feel the need to express our sincerest gratitude for your role in creating our brand's image. Please let us know if you face any issues with any of our apps, we would gladly assist you at any time.

Gioielleria Cortese Ornella

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 24 hours

L'app purtroppo non era adeguata al mio caso personale. Ma è assolutamente valida, utile e potente! Un plus è dettato dall'assistenza clienti, rapida determinata, gentile e competente.

July 26, 2022

We are sorry to hear that our application was not suitable for your needs but we were more than happy to help you and remove our app code for you.

We hope that you will be able to find the app which will be perfect for you.

G + H Custom Workshop

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app is garbage. I spent a very long time setting up my page as we need to collect details for personalized items. I noticed that for the last few orders the personalized messages from customers were not showing up. We had to contact them and ask. WELL, I reach out to customer support and they tell me that if the customer checks out using the cart page or the product page (buy now button) then it won't work. Their suggestion? Remove those options. I'm now in the process of switching our system, which is a long process for us. If I could give them less than a star I would. This app is totally underdeveloped and a waste at 18.99/month. Would NEVER recommend, look elsewhere.

August 12, 2022

I would like to express my sincerest apologies due to the poor experience you had with our app. Your feedback is much appreciated in order to improve the quality of our applications and service in general. Thank you for reaching out to us and if we can assist you in future, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

TinyDaisiesDesigns

I'm giving this review 5 stars mostly because of the amazing online help I've received from Sarah Krezic while trying to set up my store. I needed more variants than what I was able to get with my theme and this app did exactly what I needed it to do. The problem is that technology is my least favourite part of running my business. I was very fortunate to have one of my questions answered by Sarah. To say I was impressed would be an understatement. I was sent screen recordings showing me exactly what I needed to do to add the different variants to my store. Every time I had a question, it was answered quickly and Sarah made sure I understood what I needed to do. I likely would have not renewed the app after the free trial if I didn't receive the help I did.

July 25, 2022

MIY Football

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent app and service. Support were very quick and efficient in solving my issue. Thanks team, keep up the good work!

July 25, 2022

Certified Translation India

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

My experience with this application has been fantabulous. Before the installation, I searched a lot the application that can complete my requirement but couldn't find anything perfect. In the end, I found Hulk product Options, and my hunt stopped here. Truly, It is one of the best applications I have ever experienced. With the help of this, I have made my store easy to access and user-friendly. The customer care support of Hulk Product Options is amazing they are always ready to help whenever you need and always try to give you the best solution they can ever offer. It's a single application that breaks the product customization barriers. I am truly satisfied with its fantastic features and great customer support.

August 12, 2022

Hello. Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to provide us with your feedback. We are pleased and happy to hear that our team managed to help you and that you are happy and satisfied with the solution. We really appreciate you taking your time to provide us with your honest opinion as this will help us strive for greater things in the future.

Kerrisdale Lumber Home

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is great for adding extra product options, but be AWARE that it will conflict with so many other apps. It's a good option, but unfortunately we feel this isn't worth the hassle of constantly trying to troubleshoot it working with other apps.

Paper Love Card

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love the versatility. Not being very technically minded I can navigate through options and create my own settings so very helpful. Would recommend.