Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Personalizedornaments

Excellent Job ! They are the best !

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the kind words. We really appreciate it.

Ehbf0001

The five stars is for the support, which is amazing for a free app, in fact it's amazing for a paid app. Very, very fast and helpful. The app did everything we needed and is free. My small critique is that if the documentation was a little clearer this could have saved them a bit bit of time with responding to a couple of my queries. Overall really happy and grateful for this app. Thanks.

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support.
Sorry for the trouble caused. We have already upgraded our document so you can check.

The Piano Guys

HulkApps was great to resolve a conflict on my site with product images not showing correctly after installing the custom product options. They jumped on board and resolved the issue and our pre-sale was able to continue on. Many thanks HulkApps for the great app and great service.

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Grumble Grumble

Love this app and lovely helpful team. I struggled to install as I am rubbish with code and they helped me really quickly, and fixed the issues I was having.
Would recommend to anyone who needs more options and I really love the swatch option as it uses little images of the fabric instead of a standard drop down menu, really impressed! Thank you HulkApps :)

March 8, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Nibi Prints

Great app and it’s FREE!

Excellent support team! They responded quickly and fixed it fast.

Really grateful to HulkApps for this, thanks!

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Kranked Bikes

I have worked for over 20 years on a multitude of content and shopping platforms, and with a ton of support service providers.

HulkApps is one of those rarest of companies that overdelivers on everything they promise - quality of work, speed (one day turnaround) and communication (polite, friendly, super-helpful).

I highly recommend this app supplier!

Misselizabethhandcraftedcollectibles

Helped out a immediately. did as i asked thankful for this app.

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the kind words. We really appreciate it.

This And That Boutique Ks Ok

When it comes to my business I have a lot of options for my customers. This app was exactly what I was looking for. Depending on your theme it takes a certain code they provide to install it. I was having trouble putting the code where it needed to go to work the proper way. I contacted Hulk Support and they immediately assisted me and got my store up and running the way I was picturing it in my head!!! Best customer service!!!

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Wallistry

First, I was looking for a personalised options format for my site and going through a lot of apps and its cost (some of them were quite expensive) I came across this app which was completely free! I had to just do some basic copy paste code using their tutorial and it worked wonders! I had some minor issues, so I contacted the support team and they responded and resolved it immediately. Honestly, if I could give this app 10 stars, I would. Such a great app and very supportive customer care team!

Winterluxelife

Great customer service. Within 24hrs our issue was resolved without lengthy chats and without frustration.

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the kind words.We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future!