Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Peachicks Baby Gifts

I can't say enough about how incredible the support is from Hulk apps.Even though I had the free plan their support team spent a lot of time with me helping me customize my fields.

October 3, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review of our app, and the kind words about our support team! We're really glad to hear that you are enjoying the functionality of Custom Product Offers. And, we're so glad our Shopify experts could help you out with your questions so far!

Please let us know if we can assist any further. :-) Your array of baby gifting items are super cool! We look forward to seeing your success by offering customizations!

expressionsbydeana

I used this app to help me use monogram in my business. The team was so nice, and very helpful. They answered me back within 48 hours and assisted me in making this possible for free. I am so excited to have a website that I made with my iPad and this app made it possible. Thank you so much for your assistance, kindness, and I would highly recommend the hulk team with Infinite Product Options.

October 2, 2019

Thank you very much for the inspiring review! It means a lot to all our team :).

Carrie Cramer Fine Jewelry

This app does just about everything I could ask out of a product options app, and I was told that I can make changes on the paid version and switch back to the free version and my premium options will still be working. I thank them for allowing this and want to share it. Thank you hulk apps. You'll still get a lot of money out of me because I'll be using your app on all of my sites for as long as I am developing. You deserve it.

September 24, 2019

We're incredibly grateful and super excited to welcome you in our Hulk family. It was a pleasure collaborating with you.
We hope you continue using our apps and services in all your client's sites!

Cheers!

Boutique Namasté

Great app, and great great support ! It helped me to setup some products on my website https://www.boutique-namaste.com

September 20, 2019

Thank you for your kind review.

Kältebringer

Fast and reliable support! I had some problems with setting up the app so an App expert did it for me instead within some hours.

September 17, 2019

Thank you for reviewing us. We’re always happy to help you grow your business.

Emergency Lights

Love this app! Gives us the additional variations we needed for products! HulkApps is awesome, not sure what we would do without them.

Studio Penny Lane

Great service and commitment to making their customers happy. Did work "above and beyond". Great app.

September 16, 2019

Thank you so much for placing your trust in us. We are delighted to hear that you had a great customer service experience.

hawkinstudio

Lets me group available options to sets of products and collect the custom data...Exactly what we needed for our custom shirt order data collection!

September 11, 2019

Thank you for using one of our apps. We’re amazed at your responses!

Artulia Jewelry

I use this app so I can easily exceed Shopify's arbitrary 100 variants limit. The app is highly configurable and works perfectly. I reached out to their support and they were quick to help me and even did some custom coding - incredible support! This app also also allows you to capture inputs on products - very useful for customizations. All in all, I highly recommend.

September 10, 2019

Thank you for your incredible support. We hope you enjoy using our app and if you do, please check out other free apps by our team.

Much love!

L'Univers Otaku

I have got a few issues at first, but the support helped solve everything and i am pretty impressed by their work and i totally recommend them