Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Elite Growing

From Elite Growing

I needed help installing the code for Hulk app and I reached out to the help desk. Their response was lightning fast asking me for access to my site so they could install the code for me. It was resolved in under 24 hours, which I think is amazing.

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Wicked Guitars

Great app, highly recommended! I had small issue where app was clashing with currency converter and support from HULU replied to me very quickly and very quickly were able to identify and fix the issue. Awesome work HULU apps keep ip the great work.

RPM MOTORSPORT LTD.

New Update is really good, only 7 bucks a month compared to their competitor vs 19 bucks per month.

The staff takes a little bit of time due to the time difference however it can be a plus that while you are asleep they log on and fix your problem.

They are good in coding too.

March 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Armét Canada

When I first encountered this app, I got excited about the possibilities that it would allow our shop to have. I ran into some issues installing it because our store uses the Prestige theme, which is 3rd party and the documentation doesn't work to install with. I contacted the support of Hulkapps and within a day they had implemented it on our store, and it even looks great! I'm excited to get some use out of this app now that we have it.

The CBDispensary

Great free app! Had some installation issues which were resolved with in 24 hours. I have place the code but it was not reflecting in cart and checkout page. But I am very satisfied what they have done is aswome.

Wish the team all the best keep going.

Love the peopel and there support service is outstanding.

The app has integrated seamlessly with my store and shopify's own variants. Very happy!

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Del Valle Instyle

This is literally the best thing that has ever happened in my history of using Shopify. Heena, the technical support engineer was super super helpful. Gosh I have just had the best customer service experience with Heena! She is an angel. This APP has all the functions I need and it's free!! This is insane and the support is like royal level. This is just too good to be true.

Julian's Juicebox

The support team was very helpful. I had trouble setting up the product options app and they took it into their own hands to implement it for me in less than 24 hours. Now I’m back up and running! Awesome! Thank you so much

www.rideaion.com

Great app! Had problems with app installation into my store and Hulkapp support solved it very quickly. Really cool free app. Highly recommended +++

March 7, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Danny Lee Designs

Love the app and the support couldn't be better!
I used this app as I wanted to add different product size options.
I'm not tech savvy so I reached out to the team and they fixed my issue immediately.
Great quick support!

All American General Contractor

Great app, cool and easy way to customize multiple products. Support was pretty helpful with the setup and gave me a run down of how it works. Highly recommend it.