Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Zeus and Blu

love this!! used to add options to my products for custom scents. Was easy to use! looks great on my website

March 8, 2019

Thank you for giving us such an amazing opportunity to help you. We truly value customers like you.

IKNITTED.COM

This app has really helped out my store which has a lot of variants. I struggled to load this within my shop but the staff helped me get it running in time for the sales weekend!

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are trying our best to meet your expectations. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team, we will gladly take care of your needs.

diyunique

They solved my problem quickly and successfully. Help me much. Thanks. This app provides some featured options, uploading files, image buttons, etc. If your store sells custom products, I really recommend you to try this app.

March 8, 2019

Thank you so much for your response. We’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Philadelphia Mailbox Company

This app allows our customers to choose a product variant based on a photo of the option they are interested in. I had trouble installing it on a premium theme so their support staff handled the entire setup.

March 8, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

The Simple Shaker Company

This app helped me provide multiple different product options to my site, each with individual customisations and conditions, and the customisable display options allowed me to make the app run flush with my site design.

When I encountered a problem with the options not displaying correctly on mobile, I emailed HulkCode Support and they fixed the issue for me within a few days. I then encountered a follow up layout and display issue, which they quickly fixed the next day.

Overall brilliant app and brilliant service!

HardstyleMerchandise.com

this app really helped me. I love that it is free. a complex support question was quickly resolved. thanks a lot!

EverSirius

This App is very great. Our products have many accessories to choose and by this App I can add accessories easily to each product. Moreover, it is free App, and the service is fantastic. They helped me to set this App up in the new theme very quickly. I recommend this App 100%.

zus & co.

This app is so easy to add to your website and the customer team went above and beyond to help resolve a small issue i had, they reply to emails extremely quickly!
I highly recommend Hulk apps!

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're glad you chose our app. We try hard every day to ensure you get what you desire. Happy we hit the mark for you!

LoftyFiber

I needed some product configurator type options to select and add to the base product price. This APP allowed me to do that. I had a little issue applying to my theme and the support team solved it for me in less than 24 hours.

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the kind words. We really appreciate it.

Southern Sun Adventure Photographics

What a Great FREE App! Exactly what I wanted. A bit tricky to install but following the instructions very carefully got it the second time around.

Setting up the options takes a little time but then it works. Background colours can be customised to match your stores background + other tweaks to make it look good.

Does what it says? Allows priced options to be displayed on the Product page, and adds them to the cart and the checkout.

I'll be using this App alot to market known options for products! Better than upsell....no sudden popup at the checkout!

And did I say...It's FREE!

March 8, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.