Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Unlimited Custom Options for Products with Infinite Variants

Kenneth Smith Golf Clubs, LLC.

I sell customized golf clubs and needed an app to help customers completely customize their clubs when ordering. This app allows me to offer unlimited options! A shout out and special "Thank You!" to Priyanka for helping complete my set-up.

November 4, 2019

Hello there; we're glad to hear that the app is meeting your business' needs, and it's great to hear that you're using Product Options app to create unlimited options! We're very glad to hear that Priyanka was able to get the options quickly setup for you!

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

garoo

Great app features. I received a lot of support with the installation and they responded to all my questions . The free plan allows to create swatches. However you can only assign them to the product variants with the pro version.

October 24, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We're happy to see you happy!

EcigZoo

Great app, I needed help with the installation and got a fast response. I think one aspect could be better and that is the option set product or category lookup. Instead of an exact text search, a search that brings up a list of similar types or partial text search would help. Otherwise great

October 23, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words; and more importantly, thank you for letting us know your feedback. We will work harder to build better apps Your suggestion has been sent for consideration in this month's townhall meet-up.

We will definitely make improvements to the app to make it more convienient for our merchants. Stay tuned!

We love hearing that we're doing a good job with our support; thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, and please let us know if we can assist with any thing in the future!

Warehaus

This app is super awesome and the team is fantastic! I faced issues installing and their team was very responsive. Resolved the issue for me quickly. Now the app is well installed in my website and it serves its function really well. I love this. Thank you!

October 22, 2019

So sorry to hear you ran into some issues with the installation; working with code can certainly be difficult, so we always offer assistance with this if needed! We're glad to hear that our team was able to get everything sorted for you. :-)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

The Barking Dog Market

I downloaded this App to help with personalization of products- photo and text. Being a newbie to Shopify, I needed help figuring out how to have it in my store. I contacted the support team and they made it possible for me. No hassle. Great customer service.

October 21, 2019

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Emma Jane Catchpole

The app allows me to have a mixture of check boxes as well as text boxes which is helpful. they were super supportive to help me fix how the box was sitting on the page as well within a short time frame. great app!

October 21, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying the Product Options app for adding multiple checkboxes, and text box for creating your options. We're glad he was able to assist you. :-)

Pup Icon

Fast service! Easy to use! Support Team so helpful!!! Recommended to everyone! This is the only app for unlimited options!

October 18, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words; we're so glad to hear you're enjoying our Unlimited Customization Options app so much.

We love hearing that we're doing a good job with our support; thanks so much...

ENZO BARATTO™

Thank you so much for looking out for us to fulfill your needs; we're really glad to hear that we impressed you so much, that you left us such a sweet review. :-)

Desiign Lab

When I need an app, first thing I do is to see if HulkApps has one available. They offer the best bang for your bucks hands down. Even the free plan has everything you need and their customer service is superb. I would give them a 10 stars if I could!

October 16, 2019

holdenestore

I have used the Hulk product options app on several estores. Whenever I had a problem the support team has been very helpful in quickly resolving any issues or questions that I had. They have been great to work with.

October 15, 2019

Hi there, we're excited that merchants liek you are a part of our Hulk family. Looking forward to assist you agan in your other stores as well.

Thank you so much for writing such an amazing note for us. :)