Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Unlimited Custom Options for Products with Infinite Variants

Shopnamebadges.com

I used the app to add one more variant in the detailed product page and it 's working well! Thanks for the great support!

September 16, 2019

Thank you for your awesome feedback! Happy Selling :)

Two Tails Pet Company

The app loads a little slowly onto the site. They said its intentional. But it isnt ideal. Either way, it works very well. and Ive had very good customer support experiences with them. Very communicative and attentive helping me with things, they honesty didnt need to help me with.

August 26, 2019

On behalf of our entire team, we would like to thank you for your honest feedback, Thank you for showing your support and we will definitely work our way around the Options table loading concerns.

Thank you!

Jovial Fairy Creations

The instructions given can be rewritten a bit better to help everyone understand how to apply options and such. After requesting assistance from them they helped half way, said it was completed and all communications stopped for about a week. I continuously reached out to them to no avail. I found their FB page and messaged them there, which it mentioned they'll get back to me within a few hours, 24 hours later at 6am I heard from someone.. apparently their messages/tickets weren't working properly all of a sudden.. it'd be an amazing app with the proper directions and customer service.

Update on above review - once I received the help I needed from Shopify who also has knowledge in regards to this app, I've had the app running for a few weeks now with no issues. So if you run into problems and aren't getting enough help, reach out to Shopify itself before removing this app as it's simple and does what it needs to.

PEGlala.com

4.75 Star Overall.

The functionalities are fantastic, exactly what I've been looking for. The support turnaround is very fast and very satisfied with the service received, especially on a free plan.

I've installed and have been using the app for about half a year so far and loved it.

I'm on the Basic Plan (Free) and initially had a few more options available to me which are now moved over to the Pro Plan (paid), such as conditional logic. Existing established logic is still in place but I'm no longer permitted to add/edit conditional logic. A bit disappointing on this shift without advanced notice but I understand that money has to be made somewhere.

The only catch is, every few weeks or so the app kinda stops working all of a sudden and causes havoc on my end. For example, the customer selects a custom option, but the additional price is not added to the total balance in the shopping cart. Other times the description of the custom option does not display. And other times, both the description & additional price reflects properly in the shopping cart, but the customer does not get billed properly on the checkout page.

I'd have to manually verify each order carefully, daily, to ensure customers are billed for the selected custom options. Plus, I'd have to manually write an email to apologize to the customer for the undercharge, and separately send them an invoice to pay for the difference. Very time consuming and unprofessional...

Time and again, I would report the same repeating issue and support would resolve the issue within a day or two. I'm glad it can be fixed. I'd just prefer if the features can be more dependable, consistent and reliable. But since it's free, I really cannot complain, especially when this app gives me a lot more functionality than comparable apps at a free price. For that, I thank HulkApps.com for your generously free app.

Mowtown Waldo Implement Inc

I hired an expert to install this app for our store. We needed a drop down box on our product page. I like it for the most part, however, some customizations I need are not possible due to the way the app is programmed. I must say that support is very attentive and they do their best to help with all questions. I do recommend having an expert install the app for you if you are not confident in dong so yourself. It is a little confusing.

March 9, 2019

Thanks for the nice review. Our product roadmap is exciting and we'll keep you posted on new features and improvements.

All the best.

VapingNZ Taradale Vape Shop

Support is very good. All questions answered quickly and accurately.

I did appear to me that it needs refreshing after more variants were added to the same group and conditions. However, not a bother.

Easy enough to make product options based on product tag and I have only been told by our customers that there have not been the expected options.

I would definitely recommend the app to others.

March 8, 2019

Thank you for the awesome review, Dan! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We are constantly trying to improve our app.

storksolutions

I use this product to allow customers to choose multiple options for the products and add features at additional prices, it works really well and enables clean configurations and calculates price. It would be great if it accepted symbols as opposed to alphanumeric text only such as '-' or '+' etc. It would also be useful if it could construct a part number at the same time as configuring the options, it seems it's all there to be able to do this so would just require an additional field in the 'Options' setup.

Other than that it works great and saves a lot of time in reproducing products with different options.

March 11, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We agree, there should be more flexibility in customizing your options as part of our app improvement initiatives in the future.

Doggie Diva

Perfect app for product options, once you can get it all set up and working properly. It was conflicting a little with my current theme but Hulk App people were nice enough to finally help me, took a while. The app is free, I love a free app but I wouldn't mind paying for it if it would mean Hulk would add in a little better support and also add the feature to be able to used coupon codes. I spent months trying to get this app set up and started using it and realized that there is a conflict between the app and the shopping cart and once you have the options applied to a product, that product can no longer use coupon codes at all. So customers can't use ANY coupon codes with any of my personalized products and that stinks. Hulk says they have plans for this feature in the near future but I can't wait so I have to change to a different app that is going to now cost me $20 a month, which I am not happy at all with. I have tried all the other options apps and they all are no good.

Hi there,

Good news is that the app is now compatible with coupon codes! Sorry you had to uninstall the app earlier. Kindly let us know if you want to give it another shot and our team will take care of the rest.

Dirt Decalz

This is a great app, easy to use and understand. Allows for much customization of the options. Love that you can have Swatch/Pattern selection.

The only shortcoming lies with using the Option Cost adders. Let's say you have an option that adds $x.xx to the price of the product. It shows up in cart ok, but you lose the ability to enter a discount code. Pretty unfortunate.

Staff was very helpful getting it installed. Quick and Responsive!

March 11, 2019

Thank you for letting us know of our shortcomings. We worked really hard to improve our app in the last month, and we are proud to announce that our app is now compatible with discount codes on cart. If you want our team to help you set it up, let us know and our team will be happy to help :)

Sarah Catherine

Great free app! Had some installation issues (due to my lack of coding knowledge) which were resolved within a matter of hours. Then I asked for some help in customizing where the options would be placed on my product page and changing some of the styling and they were just fabulous at helping. Superb service!

The app has integrated seamlessly with my store and shopify's own variants. Very happy!

March 11, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. If there's anything we could do to improve our current rating, don't hesitate to let us know.

Previous 1 3