G:Variants & Product Options

G:Variants & Product Options

by Globo

Infinite Product Options, 100+ Variants Options,Custom Product

Rame Grazing

This app is very user friendly and easy to navigate. The support team is also very efficient in helping with any problems

GAD Roots

Like this app! This team works great, solved my issiues very fast and informed me with details. Thank you

Sweet Sensations

I had a few minor issues with the app and customer services dealt with my issues promptly! Great app. Lots of good features. Couldn't recommend enough!

De Moi à Toi - De Mí para tí

Muy muy muy contenta con la aplicación. Resuelve muchas necesidades de personalización, pudiendo configurar a medida de cada de producto. Se puede automatizar facilmente. Ofrece una experiencia tanto al usuario como al gestor muy sencilla e intuitiva . La atención al cliente y soporte es magnífico, ya siendo app gratis tardaban y tardan, minutos en solucionar cualquier problema con una amabilidad y servicio exquisito.

Enoch Threads

I had a minor issue with the app. Customer service was amazing. Quickly responded to my message, and was able to get the issue fixed in the matter of minutes. Very impressed. I corresponded with Emma.

Stuffed Toys Hospital

The Globo team has been absolutely stunning and quick in replies, especially to my unusual requests. They even hardcoded some features that I needed. Amazing support.

Nerdzoic

The app is great, but the customer service. HOLY COW was it amazing. They worked with me and made minor changes MULTIPLE times until it was just how I wanted it. I dealt with Emma, who was AMAZING! Can't recommend this app enough, but also the developers as a whole. I also use their Pre-Order app and love it.

Tartistry by M

Brilliant app that allows alot of customizations. With an amazing customer service that helped us out when we faced some issue.

Kalia Paris

Cool app, but too much freeze took 3min every time to change something and not dur to my computer but the app.
Lots of possibilities tho.

Kula Kini

Very good. I got stuck and customer support helped right away with clear instructions so I can remedy the problem and move on. :) Very happy.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17