100+ Variants &Product Options

100+ Variants &Product Options

by Globo

Infinite Product Options, Variants Options, Custom Product

Shop CoolDigz

Unfortunately it falls a bit short for my requirements. I really wanted to utilize it for my project. However the team behind it is very nice and answers questions you may have very quickly. I hope to be able to find a use for this at some point.

Estores Karisma

So far, all good!
The team has successfully helped us with a small implementation problem.

Cordes & Galop

I use this application for the options of my articles. I had difficulties and contacted support. After a few exchanges, they found the problem and resolved it quickly.

Katza Group

I use this app and work fine, just the processing time is slowly when saving items... But a happy user...

Peach Underwear

Would prefer to give it no stars. Broke the cart and wouldn't help as they had too many other pending requests

ccd11000043-1-s001

kingdoll.jp They meet complex needs.
And great support. I used this app when I created a new sales site. It was easy to register and even beginners could do the setting work very easily. Also, it is very convenient because you can register efficiently. This is a recommended app.

Viponds Paints Pty Ltd

Works perfectly for our fairly complex needs.
The support is outstanding, prompt and in depth explanations were given on a positioning issue we had.

The Urban Bow Co.

I like this app because it let's me add more variants and has a lot of neat features! I've had a few issues with the functionality but customer service has been great!

PerkyThreads

The app is super slow and is constantly freezing when i try to update a dataset. in addition it made the actual product listing incredibly slow which caused frustration with my customers

Mijnairco

The app presented some problems in the theme I used, but this was quickly resolved by customer service. Great support!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13