G:Variants & Product Options

Globo Product Options, 100+ Variants Options, Personalized

Free

Alemán Estudio

the application works very well and has solved all the inconveniences that I had with my products. Sarah and team have been very kind and professional and have answered and resolved all my issues instantly. Wonderful customer service and technical support !!
Thank you so much!!

Perfect Perucas

App is great so far. Was a bit overwhelming setting it up as I had lots of different products with different prices but I soon got the hang of it. Support was also great and Emma was real helpful. Totally recommend

ŽlutáRodinka.cz

I searched for the apps for a very long time and I tried different for a very long time. I almost gave up, but in the end I came across this. It meets several requirements, which is primarily simplicity for the customer. Easy and intuitive administration environment in shopify (which most similar applications have terribly complicated). Plus a great design and the ability to easily edit it. Plus another X thing I missed elsewhere. As a bonus, you will also receive a very helpful customer support, which helped me solve my perfectionist requirements :D I will definitely look at their other apps and I definitely recommend it.

iScoot Australia

Not only does the app work perfectly and does exactly what I needed it to do, but their customer support is off the charts. I had a couple of issues along the way getting my option sets working, and Sarah was always there to support and guide me through everything, providing very quick resolution and prompt assistance. Will definitely recommend this app.

Pink Lemonade Pets

I cannot say enough about the product and the customer service! I had an issue that I couldn't figure out and it was solved within a very short time. Emma was excellent communicating throughout the process and I really felt my issue was taken seriously. The product options are easy to figure out and easy to integrate. Great app and support!

Inklets.au

I have reached out a few times with some minor issues which we're user error, the team has been absolutely fantastic with helping me fix these small things and in an extremely timely manner. Highly recommend the app, it is the easiest and most comprehensive one I have used.

ILY Box

Fantastic app and great app developers! When I came across issues within the app they were so quick to help me and even went above and beyond to help make their app more functional within my website. Highly recommend! THANK YOU AGAIN!

Kenton Industries

Fantastic app. Has more functionality as I go along with it. Only grip is where its placed on the product page. I wish the description of the product could be placed at the top near the product title, rather than at the bottom after the variants.

Sparklish

I'm having a trouble first but I emailed them and they answered pretty fast.Thank you so much! Love it!

Oakleys Garden Machinery

At last! An app that allows you to easily set up a suggested products list according to TAGs / collections. Of which has worked far better than the normal upsell / popup apps.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24