Globo Product Options, Variant

Product Personalization, Customize Product, Variants Options

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Globo Product Options, Variant

Storefront Graphics

I use this app to do all of my custom product options. The functionality of this app is amazing, it does everything I could ever wish for, and more! The customer service is out of this world, brilliant!

AngelSuits

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 22 hours

The app works very fine, I used to add some customizations with add-on price on some products on my store. Easy to install and configurate and the customer care is very nice and fast.

FJA Crafts

Time spent using app About 4 hours

This is the first free options app that I have come across that is so efficient and easy to use! It is definitely worth it as it features so many options such as checkboxes and drop-downs. You can even do add-one to your products and have the app include an additional price. 10/10

grünefarbe

Location Germany

Very functional. Removal of the watermark went quick and easy. App works and enables possibilities far beyond what shopify offers on it's own.

Avent Bébé

Location France
Time spent using app About 5 hours

Application ergonomique, pratique et très jolie visuellement. Ajout de fichiers, choix, choix multiples, photos etc ..
Le service client est très réactif

Nomada

Location India

i used the app first i was showing but that time i uninstalled after reinstall options not showing on product page after many tries

SmukBird

Location Germany
Time spent using app 1 day

The Globo Product Options app works great. It is easy to understand and to use. No bugs found. The Globo support team is professional. They solved a theme issue within one day. Product options can been translated to different languages. We have no wish open. I would give 10 stars if there were there.

MamaFillie

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Very user friendly, I found it easy and fast to add my personalised comments / Names options and fantastic customer service, I asked it a simple question and they fixed the issue immediately and now my site is showing the fields, a big thank you from me

Timotea Italia

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Useful and functional application for products that have variants, fast and accurate support. Must try!

The Drop Studio

Location Australia

Love it!!! Such a great app, it has really helped my website/business. Customer service was also fabulous. Thank you!