Reviews (2,235)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its extensive customization of product options and variants, ideal for complex product offerings. It integrates well with store themes without creating draft orders. The intuitive interface allows easy tailoring of options, and the customer service is praised for quick, effective problem-solving. The cost-effective app is reported to boost sales with its customer-friendly interface, making it recommended for businesses seeking customizable options.

December 22, 2023

I am the web developer, I install this app for almost my customer store. A really good app to do the add-on. Very good customer service

Keychron Australia
February 6, 2024

I had a problem with installation, but they helped me fix in within a few hours. It is relatively easy to use and free! Great tech support.

PlayingforKeepsakes
About 22 hours using the app
January 18, 2024

Guter Service .

IntelliMixer
Germany
15 days using the app
December 24, 2023

Everything I need is provided, especially the function of the product description column is even more powerful. If I don’t understand anything, I can ask customer service for help in a timely manner. Thank you very much Rosie :)

GoodDiy
China
7 months using the app
January 7, 2024

Very good app that has everything i need. When I had an urgent issue, Helen was very kind and the staff fixed the issue very quickly. Thank you and keep up the good work !

La Cantine d'Owen

Hansales.fr
Estonia
About 6 hours using the app
December 20, 2023

Amazing value form this app. and even on the FREE tire, their support is top notch. well done guys. thank you.

Photobooth Décor
November 30, 2023

rosie help us right away from live help, wonderful

party X party
Hong Kong SAR
Over 2 years using the app
January 19, 2024

Excellent service!! Rosie is the BEST! This app does more than three together! Just need a little CSS here an there and BOOM! So very nice. These guys are great

SHOP360
11 days using the app
December 19, 2023

The app has been great and I highly recommend it. Whenever we have had any questions or technical issues, Helen has resolved them promptly. Love it!

Lux Lamp Shades