4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its extensive customization of product options and variants, ideal for complex product offerings. It integrates well with store themes without creating draft orders. The intuitive interface allows easy tailoring of options, and the customer service is praised for quick, effective problem-solving. The cost-effective app is reported to boost sales with its customer-friendly interface, making it recommended for businesses seeking customizable options.

October 20, 2023

The app is very easy to use and the functionality is excellent, although sometimes it's a little bit problematic, after contacting the official Helen helped me a lot!

Topdiamondart.com
China
8 months using the app
July 21, 2023

I had an issue and contacted customer support. They replied quickly and fixed my problem.
Their service is excellent, as well as their communications, and I highly recommend them!

Shuttle Tee
November 2, 2023

Rosie's assistance in resolving the style issue on my Shopify store was a game-changer. Her expertise and quick response were instrumental in getting everything back on track. Thanks to her.

ButcherShop.ae
United Arab Emirates
2 months using the app
July 12, 2023

The app is super easy to use and set up! If by any chance you have any troubles, the support team is very quick and effective. I would recommend this app and others by Globo. Very reliant.

Endless Roses
September 18, 2023

Brilliant app that will help us change the way we sell to our customers due to the customisation options. Customer support is super helpful as Emma has helped resolve any problems we've had with the initial setup.

The Card Network
3 months using the app
December 21, 2023

De momento super bien; la verdad es que es intuitiva y el servicio de atención al cliente es inmediato y efectivo.

Lo único que añadiría dentro de los campos, la opción para poder revisar los diferentes elementos de forma masiva (las etiquetas etc). Supongo que irán mejorando.

Pachpez
Spain
4 days using the app
August 1, 2023

App has been a great help with being to do some customizations that would otherwise regarding coding. Had a minor issue, Customer Service was quick to respond and resolve issue.

PWCCA Store
November 22, 2023

Best support ever! I 100% recommend this app. After testing multiple apps I finally found what I was looking for. Thanks Globo Team! You guys are doing a great job! Give the app a try

Timber Mountain Custom WoodWorking
About 18 hours using the app
October 30, 2023

live chat is sooo helpful. Rosie solved the Problem in less than 2 Minutes. i really do like this App.

AccessoireLis
Germany
8 months using the app
September 6, 2023

Amazing app, very personalized and customizable to very fine detail which is exactly what my store needed. The support is more than helpful in any technical difficulties or personal customizations. Recommend this app.

Tacticpaw