Reviews (2,146)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its extensive customization of product options and variants, ideal for complex product offerings. It integrates well with store themes without creating draft orders. The intuitive interface allows easy tailoring of options, and the customer service is praised for quick, effective problem-solving. The cost-effective app is reported to boost sales with its customer-friendly interface, making it recommended for businesses seeking customizable options.

November 23, 2023

Has lots of functions and good support when needed

Living Waters Europe
Almost 2 years using the app
October 19, 2023

Helen helped me a lot, one of the functions was not available in the standard version of the plugin. They implemented the new function in less than one day. I recommend this plugin.

Lily's Bloom Boutique
About 1 year using the app
January 17, 2024

Great app, very seamless and great support. I had some problems, but Helen helped me right away. Very recommended.

Sirena Wear Lab
Italy
About 18 hours using the app
November 27, 2023

Found the app very easy to use and set up. I wanted to make a custom width on the variants area to take up more of my website and filed a help ticket with Globo. Within 24 hours they had already accessed my site and made the requested modifications to make it exactly what I was hoping for. I couldn’t be happier with their app and service level!

Crafted Merch
13 days using the app
October 20, 2023

So far, integration is seamless and the product is easy to use and flexible!

I had some questions regarding an unexpected behavior, I've reached out to customer support and immediately got a response prompting a solution, followed up by a request to access my store and actually implement the fix.

Since I have an IT background, I've also asked for information about the applied solution so I could mitigate it in the future, and all the information was provided, empowering myself as a store owner and individual!

Awesome product, amazing support!

Noah's Crafts
Portugal
About 2 months using the app
September 25, 2023

Great app. I wanted a simple way for customers to add their name to a product and this looks like a great app to make it happen. I had a question and customer service responded quickly and solved my issue. Thank you!

Creative Designs of the OBX
9 months using the app
June 19, 2024

デフォルトのバリエーションとこのアプリのバリエーションを組み合わせた際に、「カートに追加する」ボタンが2つ表示されていたため、チャットで問い合わせたところ、早急に修正対応をしてくださいました。

センイルJAPAN
Japan
2 days using the app
November 27, 2023

The app is quite user-friendly, and their support team is very helpful.

Red Bull Ampol Racing Official Team Store
About 1 year using the app
Edited March 20, 2024

Rosie was so helpful in fixing an issue with my website. She understood my problem right away and fixed it quickly.

Blooming Faith Boutique
4 months using the app
February 21, 2024

Super Support! Wir hatten kleine Probleme bei der Implementierung der App. Nachdem der Support superschnell diese Probleme beiseitigt hat, funktioniert die App sehr gut. Würde ich jederzeit weiterempfehlen!

INTECH-ICS AG