Reviews (2,262)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its extensive customization of product options and variants, ideal for complex product offerings. It integrates well with store themes without creating draft orders. The intuitive interface allows easy tailoring of options, and the customer service is praised for quick, effective problem-solving. The cost-effective app is reported to boost sales with its customer-friendly interface, making it recommended for businesses seeking customizable options.

December 21, 2023

Been trying to get help from support but everything in vain. I had been using the free plan previously which was working as per my needs but now the add on price does not reflect during the check out.

IndianUltras
India
About 2 years using the app
April 18, 2024

Supporto clienti gentile e utile. Avevo un problema ed è stato risolto prontamente.

Sacadranca
Italy
9 months using the app
December 7, 2023

I like how to app works. There is always support I can reach out to when I run into some problem. Helen made sure that everything was taken care of.

BeYellow
Czechia
9 months using the app
December 24, 2023

Everything I need is provided, especially the function of the product description column is even more powerful. If I don’t understand anything, I can ask customer service for help in a timely manner. Thank you very much Rosie :)

GoodDiy
China
7 months using the app
October 15, 2023

Globo has been a fantastic find for my small business! It's really helped me be able to offer so many customizations and simplify my order process. However, I can see how it would likely not work for everyone since it does have limitations.
I've contacted customer support twice and both times they were quick to help and provide a solution. I would highly recommend installing to test if it works for your shop.

The Lucky Loop
8 months using the app
July 17, 2024

this app is amazing

Pawer Pet Shop
27 minutes using the app
November 10, 2023

My variants were not showing up on my website and their customer support team helped me fix it right away. Thank you

Gancy Fame
Over 2 years using the app
January 11, 2024

The app delivers precisely what it promises, fulfilling my exact requirements. Although there were some minor initial challenges, the support team promptly addressed them. I would like to express my gratitude to Helen, who provided valuable assistance.

HeyChimp
12 months using the app
November 5, 2023

I tried another app that would allow me to do personalized labels and gift wrap for an up-charge in my Shopify Store. I could not get it to work and no one would get back to me. I did some more research and tried Globo. I was able to get it working on my own but there was one issue that I was having in the cart. I got onto the Globo chat and a representative was able to help me with the final changes and things are working perfectly. This App was very intuitive and where I had a snag, the customer service was excellent. They are half the price of the other App subscription service, an added bonus!

Snow + Ink
6 months using the app
December 4, 2023

Amazing! Love it, easy to use and have a lot of options and settings to help the customer create custom products. Works great!

The support team are also the best, even on evenings and weekends. Helen, you are my hero!

Love,