SC Product Options , 2,521 reviews

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its extensive customization capabilities, especially useful for stores with a large product range. It offers unlimited options, sets, and conditional logic, with recent upgrades simplifying setup and enhancing functionality. The support team is known for their quick and efficient problem-solving. The Dynamic List feature, which automatically applies Option Sets to new products, is a standout. Some merchants have reported occasional glitches and syncing issues, but these are typically resolved swiftly. The app's ability to manage Shopify's variant limit and offer unique features is highly valued, making it particularly beneficial for businesses offering customizable products.

May 18, 2018

Super powerful app. Can't imagine doing what we do without it.

Awesome team as well. I think our theme was a more difficult then normal install and we also wanted to do some odd things, and the Bold Team was there to help every step of the way.

They really went above and beyond!

Northwest Diesel
February 26, 2015

We sell wicker baskets with personalized liners. That is the customer has the option to buy just basket, basket and liner or basket and liner with embroidery on it. You app was exactly what we needed for our store. Now we can define options for our customers and it saves us a lot of redundant work.
I'd give it 5 stars (instead of 4) if images could be changed based on customers option selection.

Super Cool Basket
Over 1 year using the app
February 9, 2018

The service I received from Bold was the best I have received from anyone I've worked with since replatforming to Shopify. Cole was amazing, super responsive, helpful, answered all of my questions and did everything quickly and accurrately. Beyond impressed - the app is amazing and will allow us to do so much more with our product. Thanks Cole! Great experience.

Lulu Frost
June 28, 2017

We use more than one of your products but I'll just talk about product options. We use product options to allow customers to custom order a belt. They can choose to monogram it for a completely custom product. We launched this around father's day and saw a handful of sales from this the first day - contributing to a larger average cart and it paid for itself in the first day!

Daltechforce
June 20, 2020

Amazing app, amazing very fast and efficient support! I would absolutely recommend these guys! Thank you for all your help!

Rony helped me out when I was stuck - Turns out, I'm an idiot

Hounds of Eden
January 16, 2014

Purchased the program, expected it to take three days to have it custom uploaded and it was done in 12 hours!! Thank you!!! It has great features and is an excellent add on to your site for the price point offered. Can't wait to see their future development apps for Shopify!

Senior Home Furnishings
August 4, 2017

Until now its beeing very nice app.

Footbooking
Portugal
February 6, 2019

Very good customer support!! Fast replys with in depth help, special thanks to Rony J for resolving my issue so fast!

MagneCase
Netherlands
June 2, 2016

Great App and Great customer service! Good job and thank you Bold App Team! :)

Linders Fancy Toffee 2
Edited October 28, 2021

Update 10-28-21 Unfortunately, I have to change the review I gave before after my latest experiences. After I realized the app created 2 issues in my shop I had to wait almost 2 weeks to get it fixed. This is unacceptable these days for an online shop, especially, when the app is a high-priced product. I had issues with my upload button, my customers were not able to upload their images for days. Also, my option prices showed up not correctly, so that my visitors always saw overpriced products!! Another big negative issue is, if my customers choose an option and change the quantity on my product pages, it will show a wrong price to my customers (30% less), so I will lose money and it is not trust-building. Jeff from the customer service told me, I have to go for a third-party service that could fix that. Wow, I can't believe that, I buy an option app that fails when my customer changes the quantity!!! The customer service which impressed me when I started with the app, disappointed me this time completely. Jeff was not solution orientated and it took too long for my startup. I will definitely think about changing to another option app developer.

FromPicToArt
Over 1 year using the app
Shop Circle replied August 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. This just makes us so happy that we were able to provide the support that you needed. Thank you for using Bold and your recommendation!