Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
July 26, 2013

Wonderful App! We were stuck in quite the quandary until Shopify suggested we check out this app. Such a breeze to use and extremely customizable! Highly recommended.

Smokey Road Press
July 24, 2013

This app has allowed us to move past the limitations of not having enough variants to cover our necessary customization options. Very grateful for this app and what it has allowed us to accomplish!

SleepZero
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 22, 2013

Shopify has a ridiculous options system for products - Shappify's product options is the perfect solution!! Thank you!

Vēga Boards
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 7 days
July 22, 2013

Absolutely love this app. Was pretty much forced to try it due to shopify's ridiculous variants that equal 1 product. But this app fixes that issue.

Tactical Mindz Stunt Shop
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 19, 2013

An indispensable addition if you have products with multiple options. Easy to use with great support from the Shappify team.

Gitman Bros.
July 19, 2013

I absolutely LOVE the Product Options app!! My customers are able to give me all of their order information as part of their purchase, instead of having to go through the extra step of sending it to me in an email.

SkylandsAndBeyond
Time spent using app: About 3 years
July 19, 2013

Very cool app. A must have if you are in the business of servicing your customers needs.

Sustaining Women in Business
Time spent using app: 12 months
July 16, 2013

I loved this app. The best part of this customization app is it allows multiple line text input from the users which I could not find on any other customization app.

grabnwrap
India
July 13, 2013

Perfect Shopify App and works great with bulk discounts! MUST BUY!

NAT&FELIX
Time spent using app: 17 days
July 11, 2013

Product Options is a MUST HAVE app for any store that sells customized products or that needs to gather info from the customer at time of purchase. I have used this app in 3 stores that I've built now and love how easy it is to use. I've worked with Ron several times for customer service questions and he has always been SUPERB! He is always kind, is very helpful and always gets back to me in a short amount of time. Service like that and a great app are what have kept me coming back 3 times over.

Great app, great customer service, highly recommended.

Guerrilla Tags ID Systems