Bold Product Options

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

41 - 50 of 1983 reviews

Nardo's Natural Private Label

I have had this app since 2014, it is perfect! I recently updated my theme and the Bold Team assisted with installing the new liquid. Alina & the bold team responded right away and were able to assist me every step of the way. This app is perfect for my store, thank you!

November 3, 2021

Thank you for the review. So glad that Alina and team were there to assist you. Thank you for your continued support!

Emily Rosenfeld

The app has allowed me to create the complex nesting options I need to let customers create customized jewelry designs. The support Bold gives has been stellar, and has meant I can use the app to its fullest potential. The support team is terrific!

October 20, 2021

Thank you kindly for the review. We are so happy that our support team was there to help you. We look forward to seeing your sales grow abundantly!

BenShot

This app works very well for us and is super easy to customize on the backend. Their custom support team is FANTASTIC! They have helped us with a number of customization we wanted to make and their turnaround time has been amazing! I can't recommend this app enough!

October 20, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are so happy that you found the app user friendly and that our support team was there to help. Thank you for the recommendation you are fantastic!

BeauCo NC

Had an issue with pbb not connecting to my new store theme. I reached out to Shopify asking to see if something was done wrong on my end; all within 24hrs a Shopify rep reached out to a PBB rep, which in return reached out to me and literally fixed everything for me. Absolutely no confusion and everything fixed so quickly! Recommend Bold for personalized options for listings!

THE THREE WORDS l Cakes & Flowers

If you have an e-commerce website, you NEED this Bold Product Options app! This is save your time and money! Customers will easily make purchases! BOLD is offering a free live chat service, so it is really easy to get an instant support right away! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Karism Cadeaux

The Team at Bold is excellent! Although it may be higher in price than other products offered - Please know that Bold Product Options is the best! I would not ever change. Their customer service is excellent!!!!

September 24, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. We pride ourselves on having a team that thanks merchant first. Reach out anytime, we're always eager to help. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Liberty Works

Ryan from the support team was quick to respond and was able to fix our problem in minutes. Amazing support for an amazing app!

September 24, 2021

Appreciate the review. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Bobble Boss

Nir did a great job at helping me out with product options by bold! Help is very good! Would recommend product options! You can do a lot within the app to benefit your store for what it needs.

September 22, 2021

Thanks for the review. Happy to hear the merchant success team was able to help. Kudos have been passed along to Nir. Reach out any time, we're always eager to help.

BabyBlue Colored Contacts

They are very happy to provide services, and are very efficient and work very seriously,very good!thank you.

September 15, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! We are so pleased that you are happy with the service. Thank you for choosing Bold!

BELLE FEVER

Daniel is great and have helped solved issues and he goes above and beyond to help me. He even shown what CSS code that he did. He also pointed where was the issue. This will help me understand better on how to troubleshoot myself. Great app been using it for 3 years now. I want to request new feature of adding API function so it will be ready for the new HEADLESS COMMERCE. Please develop this ASAP before other product options app does it.

September 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We're so happy that Daniel was there to solve any issues you were having and more. Thank you for using Bold for 3 years and continuing to use Bold!