Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Soumatrix

Just the drop down system we were looking for, its worth upgrading to premium to be able to make the conditions. Their customer service is really helpful too!

Super Cool Basket

We sell wicker baskets with personalized liners. That is the customer has the option to buy just basket, basket and liner or basket and liner with embroidery on it. You app was exactly what we needed for our store. Now we can define options for our customers and it saves us a lot of redundant work.
I'd give it 5 stars (instead of 4) if images could be changed based on customers option selection.

Cat's Tale

I'm on my trial period and I can say the app is great. The support it's great (Ron was my assessor) because they solved my installation problem in hours without an extra charge. My only recommendation is make more clear the installation steps, because it starts really clear, but later there are some confusing points. But they solved it fast and great, and the App is very complete. I will buy the Premium Plan. I recommend it.

Up English

Very useful app, without it, we wouldn't be able to showcase our English courses around the world.

Oh Snap Products

app is awesome as we needed the ability to do several hundred options in one box. this is one of only a couple that you can do that. coding in was a little tricky for our web person but out side of that, money.

TheFirstAidGuy.ca

It took a while to set this up and I would recommend spending the money to have Bold update your code. My questions were answer quickly and I like the look of everything now.

MensPackage

Product Options is a helpful way of making something more complex on top of the Shopify structure, however does require a bit of HTML skills to get it to look and feel nicer than the out-the-box presets. Support team are pretty helpful too, but I'd recommend paying to get it installed as it's a bit fiddly.

Apparelicious

My shop contains products with various options. This app was ideal for that.

EnlightenOz

Very helpful app, allows me to list hundreds of variants under a single product which I have been looking to do for years now. Finally found something that works. Only thing stopping me from giving full stars is an issue with the invoices containing all options, even non selected ones, I am sure there is a simple fix for this though.

Radius Networks Store

The BoldApps team has been super fast and helpful in helping us get Product Options installed. The product options plugin is a great tool that has helped us streamline ordering processes, making them more informative for our customer and reducing back and forth to get customization features settled.