Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Sunshine And Pixels

i have been using this app for a few months now and at first the customer service was great and product working well. HOWEVER, I tried to create new options on a new product and it is not working properly now... i've contacted customer service multiple times and the responses have been seriously lacking. i get one response per day asking questions that i've already answered multiple times to different people... which drags out the issues even further. In addition i have another ticket that has been outstanding for 3+ months.... with no resolution..... general jist... the app is more expensive than most apps on the marketplace for this service and I wouldnt mind paying it if theyre customer service was better. but when i have an issue with an app that impacts my revenue, i would expext PROMPT resolution.

Impersonate Me

Gave their staff login to implement the app and they managed to break it meaning customers were getting things for free... and now their team havent responded

letmebefrankDESIGN

Challi or whatever their name was couldn't be bothered to review any information - instead of reviewing and proactively assisting - they just passed me back to the original person without even trying - nor was confident in their knowledge of the product. There is very little to no Feature Set examples - because they chose not to make them. I spent $20-$30 and a ton of time to recognize the flaws and lack of information and still have been asking for communication of which I have received - none I have been on chat, sent email and lastly am here - because where else can I go? So this is the only place maybe they will reach out and solve the communication issue

May 26, 2021

Thank you for your review. Sorry for the time you spent setting up our app without finding a solution.

Your feedback has been passed to our content team, we'll be creating additional documentation for our Help Centre to help future merchants navigate setup more smoothly.

Apologies for your experience with our support team. We've followed up with each individual member to improve the overall experience going forward.

Unik Portrait

The worst customer support we have ever experienced. Last Friday we sent two technical support requests, one is to apply for the installation code from the APP, and the other is to leave a message in the help center to ask for help to set the "add to price" function. On Monday, we received your email, one email replying to the code installation request, let us accept the request of collaborator account, we accepted it immediately. The second is to reply the email about the "add to price" request, and let us check your youtube channel and find solution in help center. I have read all of these. If it can be resolved by ourselves, why should we ask for your help? So, when I replied to your email, I asked again to help us set up the "add to price" function, but so far there is no reply! On Wednesday, I received your email saying that the code was installed, but never mentioned the "add to price" setting request , why??? On Thursday, we tested the installed code and found that there was a problem, so we recorded a video to inform you that there was a problem with the code, and then there is no reply until now. Why is your online chat function never online? If you can't provide online support, why put it on the website??? Our website was ready to go live one week ago, just wait for you to help us set it up, it has been a week. Now it's Tuesday again, no response from Bold customer support team, it has been 10 days (7 business days). We really don't have time to wait any longer.

April 20, 2021

I'm so terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectation - our goal is to help your business grow and to help you succeed. We really appreciate your feedback and hope that you can give us another chance to meet your expectation.

Studio Verticale

If you are considering investing your time and resources in Bold Product Options, READ THIS FIRST: BEWARE THAT ONCE YOUR SHOPIFY STORE REACHES A POINT OF 1000 PRODUCTS, BOLD OPTIONS STOP WORKING! I have a live store that relies on Bold Product Options for all our product options and we continuously create new products and new options. Suddenly, we discover that new options are not displaying for our new products. Despite looking perfectly fine in Bold app, they are not displaying in the store! Naturally, we reached out to Bold Support and this is the explanation we received: "Unfortunately at the moment our app is limited to support roughly 1000 products and variants combined. This limitation isn't related to the number of products that you are using our app on, but rather a limitation of the total number of products your store contains. Usually when a store has more than 1000 products, it results in some unpredictable issues with assigning products to option sets." Wait, what? Why no one told me that when I was signing up? And why is this clearly well known fact within Bold Commerce is not disclosed at the time of the purchase? So much for "endless product options to your store" they profess on their website! And are they working to resolve the issue? Here is directly from Bold Support again: “I already passed this suggestion along to our developers to look at increasing this in a future update to the application. However, I don't currently know when/if this will be integrated into the app. I wish I had a better answer for you right now, but this is currently all the information I have at my disposal." Another support person wrote to me that he added my company to the list of companies affected by the limitation, thus confirming that this is a known issue, they are just sitting on it for now, waiting for it to reach a critical mass, I suppose.
Needless to say we are deeply (and negatively!) affected by this previously undisclosed limitation. But for someone who is evaluating the app now thinking it could be it, my recommendation is this: If you know that your store will have more than 1000 products in it, Bold Product Options IS NOT YOUR APP! Unless you are diligently adding products to your store to downsize (not sure how that works), which was the recommendation we received from Bold Support. This is not the company to grow with. They cannot support your growth!

March 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. Our sincere apologies for the impact that this has made on your experience and the affect it has created. Please know that we really appreciate the feedback and we are constantly working on our app development.

BlackBox Cages & Rack Systems

If I could give zero starts I would. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE SUPPORT - I contacted them 5 times for this issue and had 1 reply asking for access to my store and they STILL have not even attempted to login to resolve this issue. This app does not calculate product add on cost properly. It says its going to charge the customer then upon checkout, the customer is not charged. I found a MUCH better app DYNAMIC PRODUCT OPTIONS and the support is wonderful.

March 11, 2021

Thank you for your review. We terribly sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused. When customer service falls shorts of customer expectation we take this very seriously. We really appreciate the feedback as it helps us improve our services.

eSunsations

Worst Customer Service. Will leave you hanging halfway and won't even solve your issue. Charge huge sums of money for an underperforming app. Can completely kill your shop with their incompetence.

ashabashirianmoen

The app does not work on my store, nothing is displayed on my product page after adding upload image option & short text option

December 10, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the technical issues you are having and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

LilliPhant

UPDATE: after got great costumer support from Alina, i got the worse costumer support by your manager Robb, if i could give 0 stars and not 1 that could be better.
worse costumer support ever. Last review: The app work amazing! and Alina from costumer service just perfect! she helped me with eveything i asked on LIVE CHAT so fast! thank you 5/5
helped me raise AOV and CR

October 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. Your feedback is so important to us! We are constantly striving to provide the ideal experience for our customers, and your input helps us to define that experience. We are so happy to hear that Alina was able to provide you with great support, and that your have seen your conversion rate and average order value increase!

Paislee's Closet

Trying to use this app and we are on a paid plan but the support is horrible so far. Nobody responds to our email at all. We need help getting this setup or we will be removing it. Please answer our emails and we have some questions after that as well...

October 26, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused, a specialist has reached out to you via email. We hope to help you with your questions and assist you with getting set up!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10