Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Clean Casting Jewelry

customer service is zero. They had me on hold for 20 minutes then forwarded to voicemail amazing customer care.

April 12, 2019

Hello there. I just wanted to thank you for your review and sincerely apologize that you had a bad experience with our phone service. We strive to provide the highest-quality service experience for all of our customers, which is why we offer live chat and email support as additional contact options which sometimes result in faster responses.

I'm glad we were able to answer your question, however do understand you have decided to move forward with another application. Should you decide to use Bold Product Options again in the future, we'd love the opportunity to rectify your customer service experience with us.

We wish you the best of luck with your store!

vapeciga

I'd go all out to add options and save, after view the products, nothing show in the web, and in the option app, what's going?

March 19, 2019

Hello there, I just wanted to apologize that you're having trouble with getting the products and options to show. We have reached out to you and would love to help solve this issue! We hope to hear from you soon.

ellyandgrace

Have been using this app for around a year. It works well to replace the variants but has one major flaw. Every time I add a new product the options do not show up automatically. I have emailed support numerous times and I have been directed to change a number in my theme code to reset the cache. This works sometimes but not all the time. Sometimes when I need to add a product in a pinch I cannot get the options to show and I have to wait for support to fix it. I have emailed numerous times and never gotten a solution that actually works all the time.

Scott Cao Violins Dealers

This is a joke! 3 months, they still couldn't / don't know how to correct the issue. Each email replied I received are, we are looking into and the issue is sent to upper level to look into it. But it been more than 3 months, nothing is correct / fix. Each day pass, we are losing $. Store is still not available to customer. No service is provided but still charging us $19.99 monthly fees! How ridiculous!

Kurtis Tice Auto

Not Impressed. When you are adding options to multiple products. not all products you select get the options

Squadron Wraps

Bemused Inc.

The product documentation is horrendous. It's clearly written to be deciphered by an astrophysicist, but not to an average user. There must be some hidden *modes* in configuring the options. I am literally scouring the screen, page by page, pixel by pixel, trying to locate some invisible radio buttons that are so ludicrously so well concealed!

It's been TWO weeks and I am still trying to figure out how to justify my US$19.99 / mth subscription. Obviously, my optimism has been misplaced...

RPM MOTORSPORT LTD.

I have given you 2 chances to make this right, i have installed this app 2 months ago and uninstalled it for the unprofessional slow customer service, then I have reinstalled it 48 hours ago and i can still see why i uninstalled this app 2 months ago.

What a shame, my only risk was losing $9.99, would never download any of your products ever again even if its a good functional app, if you have a good product and cannot back it up with a good customer service then there is no way to sell that app.

Good luck on all your other apps.

The Boytique

I can't even imagine how this app got such great reviews! Don't even know where to start. Firstly, the video you see makes it look super user-friendly. The problem is, that was from Version 1. We're now using version 2, which is completely different and a nightmare. To add icing to that cake, there is no guide, so you're on your own, folks. If you have very basic, straightforward requirements I'm sure you'll eventually be able to find your own way through the woods (maybe), but add in conditional logic and I wish you the best of luck, my friends.

And I haven't even begun to talk about customer service yet! I emailed to tell them that the complexity of the app was WAY beyond me, and I have to admit, they tried their best to supply me with a work-around. So I gave them another chance. That was a mistake. When I contacted them through the chat function, communication was painful. I gave up after the first issue and chose to book a call instead. I had to wait 2 days for their "onboarding" call (which was ok) but I waited 30 minutes past the scheduled call time and - nothing. No one called me. Then I called their customer service line. Waited on hold for a while only to have them tell me to "leave a message and someone will call you back". Now, I've been waiting another 35 minutes. Still no call from the "onboarding" appointment either (which is now 65 minutes late). Ridiculous. Just run far and fast to another app. There are plenty better than this garbage.

Jest Paint Store

They made changes to my theme and pushed them live without testing. The changes broke my theme so now customers can't add products to their cart from the collection pages and can't get to the checkout page. AN issue like that on a live site would have created a DISASTER. I emailed them an hour ago and still no response (during support hours). HOW CAN THEY BE SO IRRESPONSIBLE of making changes to a theme and not testing before pushing live.
Here is a clear view to the rror so they don't claim it wasn't them: http://wethe.me/371a2f5c3d39

Snuffelbox

Not working properly. I try to add a product option and it is just not saving the option. I always expierence this with BOLD apps. On the outside (reviews and stuff) it is amazing, then once you use it, you are constantly getting a new slap in the face.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6