Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

1 - 10 of 1940 reviews

Karism Cadeaux

The Team at Bold is excellent! Although it may be higher in price than other products offered - Please know that Bold Product Options is the best! I would not ever change. Their customer service is excellent!!!!

Liberty Works

Ryan from the support team was quick to respond and was able to fix our problem in minutes. Amazing support for an amazing app!

Bobble Boss

Nir did a great job at helping me out with product options by bold! Help is very good! Would recommend product options! You can do a lot within the app to benefit your store for what it needs.

September 22, 2021

Thanks for the review. Happy to hear the merchant success team was able to help. Kudos have been passed along to Nir. Reach out any time, we're always eager to help.

BabyBlue Colored Contacts

They are very happy to provide services, and are very efficient and work very seriously,very good!thank you.

September 15, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! We are so pleased that you are happy with the service. Thank you for choosing Bold!

BELLE FEVER

Daniel is great and have helped solved issues and he goes above and beyond to help me. He even shown what CSS code that he did. He also pointed where was the issue. This will help me understand better on how to troubleshoot myself. Great app been using it for 3 years now. I want to request new feature of adding API function so it will be ready for the new HEADLESS COMMERCE. Please develop this ASAP before other product options app does it.

September 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We're so happy that Daniel was there to solve any issues you were having and more. Thank you for using Bold for 3 years and continuing to use Bold!

Brewbound

Great app with amazing support. Does exactly what we needed it for..................................

September 14, 2021

Thank you for the review. We're glad you enjoy using the app!

Rack and Plume

A little confusing to get started off with but after a few stressful nights.... finally figured it. Adds a lot of options to your store. Nir helped me out with a few issues I had in no time! customer service so far has been great

September 7, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are so glad that Nir was there to help you and resolve the issues you were having. We will be there when you need us!

Raingler

I love this app because it does what Shopify cannot... and allows me to create more than 99 variants for a product. My client has an infinity of options and the Product Options app is pretty easy to use and has so many options, there's really nothing it can't do. AND, I love that when there is an issue, they jump right in and help with amazing customer service! I use several Bold apps, and I cannot complain about any of them at all.

September 7, 2021

Thank you for the kind review. We're so happy that you are enjoying the app. Thank you for choosing Bold!

VidIO Systems

The Bold Products option App does not work well with some other Bold Apps. However, As far as I can tell this is a fault of Shopify. Their support team have been very helpful in getting done what they can, Shout out to my support guys Dylan Bach and Ryan who have provided 5 star service and reply time, even though the app they is supporting could use some work.

September 2, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are so happy that Dyaln provided you with the support you needed! Thank you for choosing Bold.

FromPicToArt

There are apps with bad customer service. There are apps with good customer service and there are apps like Bold Commerce which provides outstanding customer service. Doesn't matter what issue I had they were always able to fix it in no time. I never heard a "NO" everything was possible. I would always buy this app again and I highly recommend this app.

August 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. This just makes us so happy that we were able to provide the support that you needed. Thank you for using Bold and your recommendation!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 193 194