Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

AzBetter

Best app, great app, support perfect!
Very good, I will recommend it to my friends
Thank you so much!

Distons

Excellent app to offer additional services for the products I sell. Iurii from Bold apps took care of the installation for me and customised it to suit my website. Can't rate their service highly enough. Thank you!

April 18, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're glad our support specialists were able to help get the app running and integrated with your website theme! Don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions, comments, or issues you run into.

Love the look of your washing machines; there's a lot of really nice colours!

Leigh & Siena Made to Measure Wedding Dresses

I am so grateful that I finally found an app to help me customize my products. Also, the customer support has been phenomenal. I worked with Challi who helped me customize my product page to meet my needs. I cannot recommend this app enough.

April 18, 2019

Thanks for the review; we're happy you found us! Our support specialists are always ready to help with any questions, comments, or issues you have so feel free to reach out whenever you need to. :-)

Love the combinations of dress tops and skirts on your website; it's helpful to see what sorts of unique dresses you can create. I think the Kael top is my favourite.

Namaste Love

This is an amazing app. I was pleasantly amazed at the real time support I got, and with additional suggestions that I know will help me. Harpreet and Sam were awesome. Good job!

April 18, 2019

Thanks for the review; we're happy to hear you're loving the app and our support teams' service! Please let us know if you have any further questions or comments; we're glad to help.

I look forward to seeing your jewelry, and love that you offer the option to donate to charity with every purchase. :-)

YourMainEvent

Great product and Nirav was very helpful with some questions I had regarding the app. Highly recommend :)

April 18, 2019

Thanks for your review; we're glad we could help! If you have any other questions, comments, or issues, please let us know. :-)

I really love your Fiesta baby shower items! They're adorable, and the pops of colour are very nice.

Appleberry Attic™, LLC

Exceptionally helpful! This company consistently delivers when you need them to assist you in "uncharted" waters. My website was recently redesigned, Bold Product Options was added & I needed technical & coding assistance. This company went above and beyond to deliver the results I was looking for & they were happy to help me! Highly recommend this App and the company!

April 18, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review; I'm glad we were able to assist with some of the more difficult parts, and we delivered what you had hoped for. We're always more than happy to get to the bottom of an issue so that you can continue focusing on your store!

By the way, I love your Easter-themed collars! And the patterns on the other collars and leashes are very cute.

Little Miss Boutique Co.

I have only just started using Shopify, let alone getting apps but this app helps me to do what I need to. I had a TON of questions (that I knew were dumb) in the beginning and I chatted with Aman and he was way beyond helpful and SO kind. Thank you Aman! You made this process so much easier for me!

April 18, 2019

Thank you for the review. A new app can be daunting, so don't be afraid to ask all of the questions you need to. :-) We're more than happy to help walk you through the features and setup!

By the way, your bows are so pretty! Love the Easter-themed ones.

Mk Socks

Well, we just got started with the app but already have seen a couple up sales. I’ve got several ideas on how to use this app and think it is going to do wonders for us. I can’t want to dig deeper into it over the next few months.

I’ve only had one time I reached out about installation and they were very quick and helpful.

April 15, 2019

Thanks for the review; we're glad to hear you're enjoying it so far! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or comments about the different ways you'd like to use it; we'd be more than happy to assist further.

By the way, I really love the colours of your cashmere dress socks!

Dixie Sensations

We recently started selling our handmade accents online and this app has helped tremendously. Nirav took time to understand and create some of the custom pages I struggled with and he did so quickly and patiently. Thanks Bold Team!

April 15, 2019

Thanks for your review; we're happy to hear that Product Options has been suiting your business' needs! We're always available to help to the best of our abilities; don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or comments.

By the way, I really love the way you use different materials to create beautiful decor; your horseshoe pieces are so unique!

Vida-Fuel

Great customer service, documentation, and chat support. They also actually help you if you are having troubles (Challi ;)

April 11, 2019

Hello, thank you again for your review! :-) We're really glad you have found our documentation and support specialists to be great - that's what we strive for. Again, please feel free to reach out with any questions, comments, or anything else! Take care!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 154 155