Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

LemonsAreBlue

We use this app quite a bit on our website and even though it's a heavy app (adds a lot of code to liquid) it does it's job for a great price! Plus, their support is awesome, Just recently spoke to Rahul today and the support I received was tremendous!

August 23, 2019

We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying our app! We always recommend making a duplicate copy of your theme before inserting the code just in case. :-) But our team of installers are always ready to help in case anything goes wrong, especially when there's a lot of code.

We'll be sure to share the kind words with Rahul! Thank you for leaving us a review, and you have an awesome selection of tumbler cups by the way!

Juice Plus+ Promotions

so far so good. i have not rolled out to the public but getting it installed and ready for my new theme was a breeze. Bold Merchants were able to install the theme in 2 days.

August 23, 2019

Hello! So glad to hear you were happy with our installers' work; they're very dedicated in getting the proper Liquid coding installed for anybody who needs it.

Please let us know if you need any assistance in getting your options set up before making it live on your store! Very cute apparel, by the way.

Customized World Store

So far so good on the app. Just started working with Premium yesterday. Had some questions, online chatted with Rajni who pointed me in the correct direction for everything. The app is easy to use and customer service has been great!

August 23, 2019

Hey there, thank you so much for the review! We're really happy to hear that Rajni was able to answer all of your questions - please let us know if you have any others! We also hope you love the features offered on our Premium plan, such as letting customers edit their options in-cart.

We're elated to hear that your experience with us has been so positive, and look forward to continuing to work with you. Also I have to say, those 'Chillaxin' sweatpants look so cozy!

Xander and Sons

The best tech support I've ever had with an app. I've been emailing support back and forth all day and they have been helping me and implementing changes that I've asked for. For example, I asked if they could make all options input boxes the same length. 1 hour later it was done. They edited the code for me.

August 22, 2019

Hey there, thank you so much for the kind words! We're so glad to hear how pleased you are with our service - we strive to go above and beyond for our merchants and we're happy to hear that you were satisfied.

So glad we were able to help you out; let us know if you need any further help before your site launches! Good luck!

coast fine art works

I can't thank Bold Products and Nirav enough for all the help and support they have provided me to help solve a major problem I was facing. I bought this app so I could offer my clients a variety of options when they came to my website to order my fine art work, which is available on fine art paper, gallery wrapped canvas, and aluminum in a variety of sizes, as well as, give my customers the option to order a variety of colors in the matte boards and frames to go with the art! On top of all that, I needed a software that could handle a matrix of pricing and values to each of the options as each option was selected or added to the product order. I needed an app that could handle this complex set of issue now, as well as in the future, as I add more product materials, sizes, and pricing. I needed a very complex yet fluid app that was easy and simple to use on the front end for the customer as well. Nirav, my customer service technician, was so well versed on the back end and so helpful looking at my overall needs and then customizing the app to work for my specific needs. Thanks so much Nirav. You are awesome!

August 19, 2019

Hey there, thank you so much for the amazing review! We love hearing that our apps are meeting our our customers' business needs, and this is no exception!

While there can certainly be a learning curve with the app, our support specialists are always available to walk you through it, and it sounds like Nirav did just that (and more!).

We're so glad to hear that everything was set up for your needs, and I look forward to seeing your artwork once your website is finished being set up. :-)

Happy Ballerdays

This is a great app that provided the additional custom product options we needed, and the support is Priceless! We had a client site that needed to be built with 100s of products in a handful of days and we made the dealine #Boldsavedtheday Thank YOU Rony and Navjot!!

August 15, 2019

Thank you very much for the review; we're so happy to hear that Rony and Navjot were able to help you get all of your client's products and options inputted. It can certainly be time-consuming!

Awesome product concept, by the way. Looking forward to seeing what other holiday ideas you have in the future. :-)

Butter & Scotch

Rajni was super helpful! It's easy and simple to use the app and it has the exact customization we needed.

August 15, 2019

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a review! We're so happy to hear that our support team was able to get everything answered for you, and that the app meets your store's needs! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. :-)

By the way, absolutely love your cakes & tees! Would love to visit your Brooklyn location sometime.

PensInkAnna

Just started setting up my Shopify store and needed a reasonably cost effective way to handle multiple product options. I've been happy with Bold Product Options, and Simran and Rick have been so supportive in helping me get Product Options setup and running. Thanks guys!!!

August 6, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review. We're excited to hear that you enjoy our app and the support that has come with it. Simran and Rick are fantastic reps and I'm not surprised to see them mentioned here :)

We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Black Lion Weaving

This app allows me to offer complex product options without slowing the site down. I previously tried used Shopify's variants, but with the color choices I offer they were unable to process the options. Bold Product Options is a perfect solution. The customer service I've been receiving is amazing. Honestly, its the best I've ever received. There was no problem they could not solve and were so generous with their time. I have to thank Val in particular for her help. Come for the app - stay for the service!!

August 2, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for your review. Really glad to hear that Val could help you out and we're always excited to go above and beyond.

Please let us know if you need anything further from here!

Head'n Home

Great app and great support, thank you Rajni & Shubhneet for jumping on the issue and getting it resolved. Bold has delivered once again!

August 2, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review. We're so happy that our team could help resolve this for you and I'll be sure to pass this along to Shubhneet and Rajni :)

Please don't be a stranger if you need anything further from here!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 159 160