Bold Product Options

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

1 - 10 of 1985 reviews

Lifted Stitches Children’s Clothing Co LLC

I’ve only had this app for a few days but out of the many product option apps I’ve tried, this app was able to meet all my needs, almost immediately AND I don’t have to download any other apps for it to properly work. It costs more than I’d prefer to pay however if I don’t have to fight with my website anymore, I’ll happily pay it.

Metal Art of Wisconsin

Bold options is awesome. I have done no less than 10 million in product through this app. Highly recommended

GISELLE

Location Switzerland

I have been using this app for years. now we updated to a new theme and ran into some problems. But the support of Bold Option App was super quick and helpful to fix all the issues. Now everything rans perfectly again. Thank you for the kind costumer support service

MercyImages.com

I've been using Product Options by Bold for over 5 years. This is a great app and has never failed us. With many variations of products, this app gave us the flexibility to offer hundreds of variations, and is a must for our business. Jeff is right there currently as we're attempting to change from an older, paid theme to a brand new, free 2.0 theme from Shopify.

I Love Sequin

Location China

I was looking for a product options app suits me for a really long time, until I found this one, Bold. It gives me everything I need, and I believe it will help me win a lot in future. Here I want to thank Bold employee Dylan Bach, he is so kind and professional, helped to solve my issues tons of times, keeping so patient all the time. He used to point out another issue of my site after fixing my problem. And I want to tell Bold, you will be a great company because you own such a capable staff.

Heather B. Moore

This is a great application and customer service is incredible. I highly recommend this application.

The Uniform Supply

Amazing customer service, app is easy to use. They install it very quickly and as per instructions.

GreenGreen Store

After initial issues following a theme update, the team at Bold have rectified the problems we experienced. Bold Product Options is a feature rich plugin that meets our requirements.

Blakely Made

This app is a life saver! We sell original artwork with the option to frame and this app keeps track of the inventory so we don't accidentally double sell the artwork. Jeff was also very helpful via customer support and helped me with my questions quickly!

Backyard Sprawl

I was nervous at first because I saw in the history of reviews there were people saying they weren't getting customer service, but I took the leap and I couldn't be more pleased with the product and the level of service. They are extremely responsive and have even helped me troubleshoot a bug on my store that I thought was caused by their app but actually wasn't, but they helped me figure out what it was. Great product and great support!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 198 199