Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

1 - 10 of 1915 reviews

heavyglare99

I searched for a long time to find something as robust as Bold Options. I have a lot of rules that needed to be applied to the differnt selections. I had a tough time figuring out some of the logic to display correctly. Ryan was able to help me several times to get everything working. He saved me a lot of time and frustration. It builds a great vertical form, I needed to hire someone to spread out some of the options in a horizontal grid. One draw back is the display is not always instantaneous, so you have to give it a moment and refresh a couple of times to see your changes occasionally. Great product and support with in 24 hours most of the time.

April 14, 2021

We are so happy that Ryan was able to help you with everything you needed, we definitely make it a priority to reply and assist merchants as soon as we can! Thank you for the review and thank you for choosing Bold!

The Stately Hound

Awesome app - Alina is a superstar! So grateful for her help with styling the app so that it fitted in with my branding!

April 14, 2021

We are so thrilled that Alina was there to help you with styling :). Thank you for the review!

dunali.co.uk

Some minor problems occurred during the installation process, which has been solved very well. Thank you very much for Snigdha's patient service.

April 7, 2021

We are so happy that Snigdha was there to help you solve the issues you were having, glad that everything is running. Thank you for your review!

The Harbour Bookshop

Hello - a HUGE thank you to Mohammed who helped us organise our product options. He was patient, thorough and kept us updated until we were completely happy with the result. We have over 8,000 products and it all works seamlessly now.

March 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so thrilled that Mohammed was there to help you and that everything is now running seamlessly! We always happy to help! Thank you for choosing Bold.

OsterRob

Great and reliable support team! I would like to thank to Aman who really helped with the installation process and Ryan who helped with all the info about the app.

March 19, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that Aman and Ryan was there to help you with the app. Thank you for choosing Bold!

The Prep Kitchen

Ryan and his support team were very quick in their response. Our custom theme required a few updates from the Bold side and they were able to make the changes quickly, or point me to resources to accomplish all of our needs. Overall this was an impressive experience. I would recommend Bold Product Options for a custom product item's app, when you need to go beyond basic Shopify functions.

March 19, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Ryan and the team was there to help you. Thank you for recommending and choosing Bold!

The Oak Online

What can I say, the team at BOLD knows there stuff! Shoutout to Alina for helping me so much. Alina is a wizard! Thank you and bonuses to everyone that help me launch! :)

March 16, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Alina and team was there to help. Thank you for choosing Bold!

DreamLife Shop

I ran into a problem this week where a clitch happened within the Bold app and I reached out To Ryan and Grant and they both went above and beyond to correct this issue with a great outcome. Ryan went out of his way to telephone me and run through the options and was very polite and understanding. Thank You Ryan and Grant nice job.

March 11, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so thrilled that Ryan and Grant were there to correct any issues you were experiencing. When we can help resolve issues we are happy! Thank you for choosing Bold!

EXT-USA

This app handled my complicated product variations & options perfectly (I had tried a couple other apps before that didn't work out). Alina went above and beyond to provide quick customer service and get everything taken care of for me. Thoroughly impressed.

March 11, 2021

Thank you for your review. So pleased that Alina was there to go above and beyond to provide you with quick service you needed. Thank you for choosing Bold!

SHUTTLEBUILT

I highly recommend this app to create options on your site. Alina gave us superb help in any customization. Communication was always clear and she also gave us some helpful tips to optimizing the process. Thank you again! Now our site looks perfect.

March 11, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Alina was able to help you, your site looks fantastic! Thank you for the recommendation!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 191 192