Bold Product Options

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

1 - 10 of 1962 reviews

Clean Earth Power

Great app to add additional options to your product pages. Support has been great and gets back to me quick, shoutout Ryan!

JSRmotodesigns

technical support was amazing! They had a very complex problem solved for me in one day. I will recommend this app to everyone!

fatcatpablo | Illustrate Your Moments

Bold is an absolute pivotal integration for my store and I've been impressed with it since the team first installed it. The app is fantastic and I genuinely cannot fault the customer service - they're both quick to respond and action.

Digital Health Awards

We've been using Product Options for several years and it has been consistently fantastic! We've been able to build complex entry forms with 80+ fields and conditional logic. It all works perfectly with some nice customization features. Bold support is always great as well. I recently reached out for a support issue and Alina got back to me within a couple of hours with a follow up and mock up of what would be done to resolve my issue. Once I approved the mock up and granted extended permissions to Bold, Alina implemented the change almost immediately. Another FANTASTIC experience with Bold!

Aperture Performance

This app solved all of my problems with complex products. Also huge shoutout to Alina for making it work flawlessly on my site!

January 13, 2022

We're super happy to hear Alina was able to help you out!

Thanks for choosing Bold. :)

Industrial Hoppers

They solved my issue quickly and we like a quick and easy solution at IndustrialHoppers.com Thanks Dylan!

January 13, 2022

Thank you so much for the feedback! We've passed your kind words onto Dylan. :)

Thanks for choosing Bold!

Axial

Best support I've received on a 3rd party integrated app. Their live chat feature is amazing and allows you to capture the complete value of their product.

January 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. :)

Thanks for choosing Bold!

Yellow Blinds Co.

This app is very helpful in our industry, the cool part is that they have an amazing customer support and you can chat instantly with them with any problems that you're facing. I tried different apps but this is far better than the rest.

December 20, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! We really appreciate your feedback. :)

VoiceSuite

This app is great for managing products with a ton of different option choices. Their support team is also fantastic, shoutout to Jeff for handling my problems in a matter of minutes.

December 20, 2021

Jeff is a rockstar, for sure! We've passed your kind words along to the team. :)

Thanks for your review - we hope you have a happy holiday season!

Athlone Jokeshop and Costume Hire

Daniel is a legend beyond legends. We have been using Bold apps for a long long time now and recently did a major overhaul of our site. Daniel has been there every step of the way pre & post-launch to ensure that the PO integration works seamlessly for the end-user. Cannot reccommend enough.

December 20, 2021

We totally agree - Daniel is an absolute rockstar! We've made sure to forward your kind words over to him.

Thank you for the review and happy holiday season! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 196 197