Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Cydwoq

Thank you, Rony, Shubneet, Sam!! We updated our website and nothing transferred over and the people at Bold just swooped in and did everything for us! It makes our store flow so much better with the product options and the customer service is super attentive and efficient. 5/5 would recommend!

June 25, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so happy our support specialists were able to get everything transferred over properly for you; that can certainly be a stressful situation!

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance; we're glad to help.

4DSolutions

Very flexible app and incredible customer service! I have used several Bold apps on a few projects and am always extremely happy with the results.

June 24, 2019

Hi there, we're happy to hear multiple apps of ours have been helpful! If you need anything else please don't hesitate to reach back out to our team.

PetShopity

It's only been a few days, but I am blown away by both the app and the support. On install - props go to Jade. He was quick and responsive when we upgraded to premium. Nice, too! I had a support issue on day one with the price not changing based on product options. I'm quite confident user error on my part. Rony on the chat rocked and reached out to one of his peeps, Rick, and they had it fixed immediately. Try the app. Use support. You won't regret it!

June 24, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for the kind words. We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the app, and that our amazing customer service team was able to help you with the install and the pricing issue you were having. We look forward to hearing about your successes, and please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything else! :-)

Fabric Romance

Great app and support. After initial delays with the install the support team was all over it, great communication and updates. I went with the premium version for two reasons mainly; I like to use the upsell feature from product page as opposed to a potentially annoying popup and it makes it very clear for me which product triggered the upsell. It looks neat and does what it says on the tin.

June 21, 2019

Hi there! We're so sorry that your initial experience with our support team was not up to standard, however we're very glad to see that we were able to get everything sorted and turn things around for you.

We look forward to hearing about your future successes, and are ready to answer any other questions you might have!

Boost Auto Parts

I have been using the Bold Product Options app for over a year. It’s unbelievable that Shopify doesn’t allow this kind of customization out of the box, but Bold truly unlocks the potential. The app is jam packed with valuable features, and we consistently use it to cross-sell to increase average order value.

Even better than the app though is their technical support. The apps are very complex, so inevitably sometimes you will have conflict with different themes. The Bold team has always swiftly addressed our concerns and implemented fixes.

We recently had our add to cart button stop working. Discovered after hours at 10PM on a Friday. Got a response from Brenden at midnight saying he would take a call then, and Julian had the code fully fixed by 10AM. Unbelievable customer support. 5****

June 21, 2019

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying our app, and we look forward to hearing more about your successes with it.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, and we'll gladly assist again!

Rockin The Shirt

Quick and easy fix for an option set that was not showing up on a product. Customer service reps name was Rebecca. Pleasant experience for sure!

June 17, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review; we're very happy to hear Rebecca was able to help you ,and that it was a quick fix. We're available if you need anything else :)

Sneaky Pete Store

A nice way to add free gifts to my order, Rajni helped me with an issue that I had quickly and professionally

June 18, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so happy to hear that Rajni was able to help. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to come back onto chat or email us!

Spendly

The simplicity of this product is what i like the most. Also, Harpreet is very helpful with problem solving!

June 12, 2019

Thanks for the review; we're happy to hear that you're finding the app easy to use, and that it works for your store! We'll be sure to pass along the message to Harpreet, as well. :-)

I really love your heart and rose rings, by the way!

theOUTPOST

The most complete app for product options in the Shopify store. I am a shopify expert and I´ve installed it several times. Great app, great support.

June 4, 2019

Hello there. Thank you so much for the review! We're happy to hear our options can help you and your business succeed! If there is anything else we can help you with please contact us through chat or by email, and we'll do whatever we can to help.

EndoGear

Thanks To Rushi! she helped to set up a new option. (Wonderful) this app is very good customization features to make better shopping experience for all our customers.

June 4, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for the positive review! Happy to hear Rushit was able to help. It's always nice being able to receive quick chat support. If you need anything don't hesitate to jump back onto chat or email us. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 157 158