Visual Quiz Builder

Personalization quiz | Rich design | Logic Jumps | Email sync

From $9/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Layer Origin Nutrition

This Quiz App is very easy to use and set up, PLUS, it is SO cost-efficient compared to other apps that easily charges $40/month. This app is Only $9.00/month. This is a steal.

BOOMBA

Our team spent a few weeks exploring a quiz app for our store that would help us increase our conversions and engagements. We eventually decided to choose Visual Quiz Builder App. The quiz app is easy to use, it provides lots of features, and the support team is responsive and accommodating to help us set up our quizzes. I highly recommend this quiz app!

Stellar Biotics

Been using this app for a few months and it's been performing well with high quiz taker conversion rates. The quiz editor is extremely easy to use but has a wide variety of tools and features. Raj, the founder, is seemingly always available and even offers to hop on a video call to trouble shoot. Highly recommend this app to anyone looking for product recommendation quiz. Keep up the great work!

The Big Paint Sample

We use the app to help our customers decide on their perfect paint colours. It was very easy to set up and deploy to our website and socials. We have had heaps of traffic to the quiz and then on to the website. The customer support is exceptional. I've contacted them twice now with suggestions and requests and they have actioned the requests immediately. Highly Recommend!!!

Kaapse Brouwers

Very easy to use and intuitive quiz builder. We are using it for email conversions and engagements on our shop and social sites, and the customer support team is responsive, reliable, and friendly and helpful. Very happy we chose this app for our purposes, we look forward to making more quizes in the future.

Fiery Cosmetix

Great quiz builder, offers many functions and options, and also customizable which is great to make sure you can follow your brand image. They also have great support. Based on other apps available out there I found this quiz the most useful and for good pricing. highly recommend them

Maple Holistics

I spent a few weeks exploring the different quiz apps that would suit me best. I ultimately decided to go with this app and I have not been disappointed! It has many helpful features and the customer service team is incredibly helpful and responsive. Infrequently, but noticeably, the edits you make might not stick, but this is easy to fix: just save frequently and keep on trying until they do. Everything else about the app and my experience with it more than makes up for this one shortcoming.

Aja's Natural Healing

I appreciate this user friendliness of the app and the fair pricing for the services offered, compared to some of the other apps out there. Also, the customer service is phenomenal! I would recommend.

IDeal Digital Solutions

I use the app and I love it! I had some issues in the beginning but the customer service was swift and resolved the issue immediately. I think more people should try it in their stores for lead generation. If you plan out your questions strategically this app can do wonders for your business.

elmejorcalcetin

Aplicación que se instala y se configura muy facílmente. Sin conocimientos previos en unas horas tienenes "un vendedor" a tiempo completo en tu tienda. Muy recomendable.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10