Visual Quiz Builder

Personalization quiz | Rich design | Logic Jumps | Email sync

From $9/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

elmejorcalcetin

Location Spain

Aplicación que se instala y se configura muy facílmente. Sin conocimientos previos en unas horas tienenes "un vendedor" a tiempo completo en tu tienda. Muy recomendable.

JUST VIRTUOUS LLC

Thanks Need Quick Support & Need more Improvements in this App we are using this from Texas USA We have Huge Number of Customers

November 11, 2021

We don't see any delay. See this video. It loads super fast. No need to write a negative review if you need instant support on the day of the launch. We're a small business. Negative reviews hurt us, and don't help anyone

DrippExtracts

Time spent using app About 2 months

great app and support. Will definitely use again on different websites i make in the future. Does what it describes.

Redd Remedies

I enjoy this app. It's visually appealing and does everything I need it to do. The support team are also really eager to help and provide me with a lot of support to get the most out of the app. I highly recommend it!

A.G Skin Cosmetics

Great Quiz app! very smart method to receive peoples emails for marketing. It was simple to create and straight to the point. The team is very helpful, and offers a quick response. Thank you guys so much!

sukurabu

Location Malaysia

We had some issue with the integration and we wasn't sure how to do it. Then Raj came to aid. We managed to handle it seamlessly with the swift and efficient response from Raj!

Papilio Therapeutics

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Raj offered valuable customer service, to build a full customised product recommendation survey. It looks great and functions very well. I highly recommend using this app for shopify.

SLIPPED Clothing

Location Australia

I am on the Lead Capture plan and collect customer emails in an engaging quiz format that also shows off my products. I looked around at other apps but this is by far the cleanest looking and easiest to use! Raj has been extremely helpful and quick in responding to any questions and even helped me set up certain parts I was unsure of. The automated integration between the app and my Shopify customer list means I really don't have to do anything manual after it's all set up! I definitely recommend to anyone looking for an affordable and clean way to engage your customers and collect emails.

Sunday Glow

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love this app and the service Raj provides! He is always there whenever I have questions :) My customers love the skin quiz we built and the conversion rate on it is quite high. 100% High recommend!

JB Skin Sävvi

This app is very easy to use and their customer support is FANTASTIC! Def recommend checking this out for you quiz needs!