Visual Quiz Builder

Personalization quiz | Rich design | Logic Jumps | Email sync

From $9/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Papilio Therapeutics

Raj offered valuable customer service, to build a full customised product recommendation survey. It looks great and functions very well. I highly recommend using this app for shopify.

SLIPPED Clothing

I am on the Lead Capture plan and collect customer emails in an engaging quiz format that also shows off my products. I looked around at other apps but this is by far the cleanest looking and easiest to use! Raj has been extremely helpful and quick in responding to any questions and even helped me set up certain parts I was unsure of. The automated integration between the app and my Shopify customer list means I really don't have to do anything manual after it's all set up! I definitely recommend to anyone looking for an affordable and clean way to engage your customers and collect emails.

Sunday Glow

I love this app and the service Raj provides! He is always there whenever I have questions :) My customers love the skin quiz we built and the conversion rate on it is quite high. 100% High recommend!

JB Skin Sävvi

This app is very easy to use and their customer support is FANTASTIC! Def recommend checking this out for you quiz needs!

K&K Skin Products

The app makes it really easy to build a quiz. I like that it integrates with Klaviyo, so I can have emails that go to the customers based on their quiz responses. Customer service is amazing. Any time I have an issue, they fix it quickly and help me when I don't know how certain aspects of the app work.

SO SVN

Super easy app to use. Customer service is great and promptly answers all of my questions! The quiz is also a nice addition to our site.

Stride

Great app and super easy customer service. I was able to build a really cool quiz that was customised by the team

PRETTY IN BLISS

So happy I found this quiz builder, it's affordable and great quality for the price. Customer support is awesome! Very helpful, and gets back to you quickly!

Seente vägi

Great app and responsive curomer support. Raj was very helpful throughout the process. Had some minor hiccups that were speedily fixed. Great value for money!

BagNewsCritic

Raj did an awesome job . Every time I sent an email no matter what time it was he answered. I’m super pleased with my quiz .