Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect Product Reviews, Photos/Videos Reviews, Q&A and UGC

jakett

Great app for automating and growing customer reviews. We are seeing consistent submissions, and look forward to exploring new features.

Pop Savvee Clothing

Great app! It helps other customers make their purchasing decisions when choosing products. Just wish you could upload photos with reviews.

The Little Tichel Lady

This app is perfect for what we were looking for. The customer service is very good. They answer quickly and to the point.

Mamota Creative

It is easy to install and to use, I say this because I have zero knowledge when it comes to dealing HTML. They make it very easy. I have had my store for a couple of years and I have had no problems at all. Very happy with their service!

Boris & Horton

I only just set up the app, but the integration has been really easy and the customer service team has been extremely responsive and helpful.

The Better Crumb

Customer service was amazing, very prompt and helpful and helped me fix issues quickly. I would suggest making the app more user friendly though with clearer instructions for the lay person to figure out on their own.

Revel Boards

Coming from the built-in review app, stamped.io has some amazing features, the price is fair, and when we need help, we typically hear from them incredibly fast!

The Green Living Store

Good functionality and great customer support! An easy solution for managing product reviews, I am happy to recommend it.

BeYOUtifully Konstructed Essence

Stamped.io is great. It gets reviews so that I don't have to reach out to get them myself. It is helping me with my business and I am so happy to have it.

Your Pleasure Toys

This app is fantastic! It makes collecting, auditing and publishing reviews a breeze! The support is second to none. Every time I have had a small problem, the issue has been rectified within 48 hours. I recently upgraded to the rewards and loyalty and this has massively helped with returning customers and customer engagement. If you only get 1 app for your site, makes sure it's Stamped!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 425 426