Stamped.io Reviews

Stamped.io Reviews

by Stamped.io

Collect Product reviews, site reviews and photo/video reviews

Barn Burner Hockey

First crack at adding reviews to our website, so we did some very detailed research before selecting which app to implement. We have been using Stamped .io for over a month now and it has been perfect. Excellent customer service and great app performance.

Thank you!

ZANZI Beauty

Very early days, as we have only just installed this app, but promising results already with reviews starting to come in. We wanted the reviews to be easy to find for our customers and the team at Stamped.io jumped right on our request and sorted out the necessary code for us, adding the reviews right next to our product price listing! Awesome service, thanks guys! It's clear that the app is very powerful and we're looking forward to exploring all the features and benefits, which will help our customers be far better informed too.

easybuds

Perfect review app, couldn't be any better. Much customization options, e-mail sequence for reviews etc.. Also the customer support is perfect, quick response and helped me with a staff account on my shopify site, installed everything for me. Earned 5-star rating by far.

ZeiTime

This is the VERY BEST APP AND SUPPORT I have ever gotten in my entire life, Period!

We start implementing the app in one of our stores and will do it to the rest! I think this will massively boost our social proof and the overall look of the shop!

Thank you so much for this stunning app and support!

Ivan, remember that name! You're just about to meet a beast support worker who will surprise the hell out of you, of course positively!

Thanks again for everything

Polkadog Delivery

So far so good. The reviews are coming in. Easy to use. Support was great for getting the installation done.

Simplified Home Solutions

This app is really great for getting reviews and works very smoothly. It does everything our shop needs over at ShopSHS.com and the customer service is top notch. Can't recommend this app anymore

Ciel mon radis !

J'adore cette application, très simple à prendre en main et surtout un super service client. Le plus pour avoir 5 étoiles ? une version française !

RinkMaster

This is a great reviews app, has worked well for us on our Shopify store at RinkMaster.com The price is right and the support setting up was excellent. No hesitation in recommending Stamped

Gentlemens Cove

I've had Stamped installed on my Men's Fashion business for a few months now for a bit of social proof & it's absolutely brilliant. Their customer support, especially Ivan's, is fantastic as they've helped me to completely customize the way the review widget looked to match up with my websites theme. I decided to go with Stamped over Yotpo in particular as they allow for customization without the ridiculous price tag. Thanks Stamped. - Daniel, www.gentlemenscove.com

Cool Corks

We love getting reviews from our customers and Stamped.io has made is very easy to install and use on our website. They are also very quick to respond to our emails - which is rare for anything tech these days.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 178 179