Stamped.io Reviews & UGCs

Stamped.io Reviews & UGCs

by Stamped.io

Collect product reviews, site reviews, photos/video and Q&A

Hexclad Cookware

The best review app out there by far. Very fair pricing, great look and amazing support team. Look no further

PSKhair Company

Very easy to use. I was nervous about installing because sometimes these apps can get a little confusing. Which leads me to uninstall it, but not in this case. Loving it so far and can't wait to start receiving reviews.

Hosieramausa

It's working really well and integrated very nicely in kaleidokidsusa.com check it out! Thank you so much!

Fighters Market Europe

Easy to use, great help with integrations as well, we use it on multiple stores and we've had over 1000 reviews in the last 12 months! :)

Matcha Magic

App works great and has a lot of features. We use the basic paid plan and are totally happy with it. The support ist outstanding and helped us with every problem within 1 or 2 days. Totally recommend!

Flambo 富蘭鍋

Very fast and friendly customer service who help us to setup and make customization of local translation based on our needs.

Art Bloom

Helpful in the setup process, solid customer service. The app blends into our site well. Much appreciated guys!

Brown Bag Wines

Thanks to Martin Widjaja who guided me clearly (and patiently too!) in solving an issue which I had faced for a while. Thank you!

Offgrid Mindfulness

So far so good! I have just set everything up and have yet to ask for any reviews because it's Sunday night and I'm waiting for a time that seems more appropriate.

Despite having many other features - including automatic email sequencing - the Stamped.io app is allowing me to match the tone of my shop. I'm going to send a plain-text email with a link to a stand-alone review page.

I had a few questions along the way and received prompt responses and tech help from Ivan Ong, one of the apps "Tech Heros". Note: the app clearly states somewhere that tech help is available only for paid plans, so I upgraded to the lowest tier plan before emailing them. It was already worth it.

Very happy so far.

Saffron Lane

Saw this app used by another brand when they sent me an email that was able to collect reviews easily within the email itself. Thought that was exceptional so swapped out Shopify's default Product Reviews app with this and it's been amazing. Customer service is simply fantastic. Asked them how to make a couple of customizations and a few hours later, get an email saying changes have already been implemented directly in my store!! Fantastic!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 246 247