Stamped.io Reviews & UGCs

Stamped.io Reviews & UGCs

by Stamped.io

Collect product reviews, site reviews, photos/video and Q&A

Shop Vanillapup

Been using Stamped for several months now and I'm very satisfied with the app as well as the support from Ivan and Tommy. The app works well and for the price, I think the features are just as good or even better than the other review apps I've tried. But it's the support from the team that gives me confidence to stick with Stamped. They are prompt and very helpful, and I feel like they empathise with what I'm trying to do, which results in very quick and effective support.

Probably the one thing I'd want more is the ability to do more drag and drop customisation to the email templates. Currently, it feels quite basic and the default designs aren't very modern. That would be helpful for merchants that don't have extensive HTML/CSS capabilities.

Overall, I'd definitely recommend this app.

Femometer

It's very very slow to open this App, really annoying every day to use it. Anyone who can recommend another one which loads more quickly?

toucca kids

The app is great - it has automated the process and helps get more more reviews. Beats having to manually emailing each customer after each order has shipped to get that elusive review! A total time saver!

PurpleWishingGate.com

Easy to customize and setup. Automatic emails are great. Only issue is you need to do a fairly pricey upgrade to get the review rating to show on Google search.

Bestie Kitchen

Just installing Stamped today and ran into a few (self-caused) hitches. However, Stamped very promptly sorted it out; even going into my Shopify account to get it right. So far, great! They also had a missing bit on their instructions, but they acknowledged that and fixed it. Good to see - no defensiveness!

Poolside.

Amazing app! The best feature is that customers don't have to leave their inbox to submit a review. Easy as :)

Brave Edith

The app is really easy to use and perfect for getting reviews. Also the customer service is outstanding if there are any issues. They fixed my problem with an explanation as to why it happened (Which wasn’t the fault of the app). Highly recommend.

GatoMALL

One of the best app to let my customers write a review directly in the email after 7 days of their purchase with me. Conversion increased by more than 300%.

Plus point is the ability to redirect the customers to a custom URL after the customer submitted a review, good for us to upsell our products and even provide a discount code to encourage more purchases.

Multiple Products Template is also available which is a plus :)

Awesome!

Home Hooray!

This app was recommended to me but adding the different lines of code (when they can't tell you exactly where to add them) was aggravating and beyond my skill level. I have over two years of experience with code, so not a total newbie. Would definitely use the app if it would install itself, or with minimal coding and explicit directions.

Pod Inc.

Outstanding customer service, very easy to use, and does everything you'd want from a Review app.

I would specially like to thank Martin from customer service for helping us setup the app exactly the way we wanted.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 220 221