Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC | Reviews

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Rewa Collection

So far I have enjoyed using this app. It is very easy to use and understand. The free plan seems to work very well, so I can only imagine how the next plan up would be like.

Aphro-D

I am using this app at the moment. Very satisfied with the support.
The team is really great and supportive. They went to great lengths to provide me assistance as much they can on any issue.
Great work!!

HEDOGAN

A must have for receiving reviews. Such an awesome app and the highlight is the quick support provided. Keep going!!

1Muscle.com

Not only is the app excellent and rich with lots of options, but also staff members are so attentive, knowledgeable, and very quick to get things done!

MATRACSZIGET.HU

Been playing around with the app and found it super powerful. Had some questions while setting up and tweaking it... the support was brilliant. Very responsive, very helpful, straight to the point, and super effective.

ELIXIR KITCHENS

We have been using Stamped.io for over 3 years, and we just love the solution.
The support & service team is as terrific as the product itself! We never had to wait more that it's necessary for customizations, code tweaks, and any questions that we had about the product. We would highly recommend this for all e-commerce businesses.

Classic Legacy

I used this app to create a way for my clients to leave reviews. It is very helpful and builds trust with my customers.

POWDA BEAUTY

Very good app, I had to contact the team quite few times ( I'm not so technically savvy) and they have always answered my questions promptly and helped when I didn't know how to do something.

SHINPLEX

Way easier to set-up and more customisable than Yotpo. It's a one stop shop in my opinion, would recommend!

pasoli

Great app with exactly that kind of functionality we were looking for. In addition the support is an absolute blast.
We had a couple of problems during our code change and the stamped.io team helped us always within only a couple of minutes. Once again thanks for your support - highly appreciated!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 553 554