Stamped.io Reviews & UGCs

Stamped.io Reviews & UGCs

by Stamped.io

Collect product reviews, site reviews, photos/video and Q&A

Majolie

Very helpful team and vital app to grow your business! Went from Yotpo business to Stamped (business account), much better interface and pricing feels right compared to other apps! Thanks.

Little Miss Viking

Super Easy to use, would be handy to have it drop in widgets via a css tag added to a div and then the widget appears under that element but other than that great.

NOOMA

Super easy to install and set up. Support was quick to answer my questions and get things the way I wanted them

September 15, 2019

Hey Nooma,

Thank you for your review and kind words!
We are glad you have found the setup of our app simple and fuss-free.
The Stamped.io team will always be here to assist throughout your journey to collect UGCs for your business! :D

Choose Angels

i used it its very nice.perfect help me too much.improve my store sales.i recommend it . thank you....

September 15, 2019

Hi Choose Angels,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We are pleased that Stamped.io has helped your store to increase its UGCs and improve sales.
We appreciate your support very much!
Thank you!

OPHERTY & CIOCCI

One of the best apps ever. Easily customizable, customer service has been always SUPERB.

OPHERTYCIOCCI
www.ophertyciocci.com

September 14, 2019

Hi Opherty & Ciocci

Thank you for your review and kind words!
Stamped.io is always looking to better our features for our users, our support team is glad to be of assistance and we thank you for your continued support! :D

Old Angler Italian Leather - Australia & New Zealand

Best support ever. Query response and website fix done overnight. No need for developer. Thanks Ivan and Stamped.

September 12, 2019

Thank you for your review and kind words! We at Stamped.io are always available to assist :)

Trekell Art Supplies

Wow! What a great review app. We love that it will automatically send emails to customers and ask them to leave a review on products they've ordered. We don't have to do much work! We can look over reviews before they go live and even respond to customers. So glad the customers can upload images as well! Worth every penny :)

September 12, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for your review and kind words! We are happy that our features worked well for your business to increase UGCs!

Lotion Bar

I used this app to collect reviews from my customers. It is very user friendly and very intuitive.
The customer support is awesome. I had issues with the visibility of my old reviews that were collected through another app and Ivan fixed it for me immediately.
I highly recommend it and will absolutely continue using this app.

Hi there,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We at Stamped.io are always happy to assist and are truly appreciative of your continued support of our app.

Thank you!

fishskyn

Awesome app for compiling reviews and collecting them. Their support is amazing as well, instant help getting us started and resolving issues. 10/10 best shopify app around.

September 12, 2019

Thank you for your review and kind words! We are so glad that we have helped to increase your store's UGCs! :)
We are truly grateful for your support!

JetSeam

Easy to use, good automation, get results. Support was very helpful and fast as well! I would recommend this app for your reviews.

Hey Jetseam,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We are glad that you've found our app to be a good fit for your business and appreciate your continued support! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 233 234