Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Reign Swim

Fab app that really helps prove our store/products need and value to the customers. I love that there are several opportunities to display our reviews on our website via Stamped.io various widgets.

MIRAI.FLOWERS

I am super excited with this app! Also the customer support is really great - they've come back to me very quick and helped to solve several pending issues. Super efficient!

Daniel Engel - DAIynamic Pokemon

App is great. Helps a lot to get reviews easily from people and to work with them. Thank you. Best Regards

Wild Thoughts Lingerie

Good app & great service. ............................................................................................................................................ .

VapeDynamics DipVapor

We used Yotpo before switching Stamped.io much better service and product! Easy to install, very intuitive so many options to help SEO i can say the best one

Zeek Bar - Kids Protein Bar

Great affordable reviews app and fast customer service when we've needed help implementing on our template. Would recommend in place of more expensive apps!

Smith Teamaker

Great app and super helpful and responsive support. This has helped improve sales on our website as well as help with our customer service outreach in less than a year. I highly recommend!

Wood else ?

Great tool with quick and helpful customer support. I had performed a manual survey for early adopters of our product and was struggling to include their feedback. CS replied very quickly and had a solution right at hand

WunschPerlen

The app is abit slow but there support is amazing! Im never writing reviews but in comparison to other apps/theme supports etc. the stamped support is always answering super fast and fixing code issues instantly.
Thanks guys, keep it up!

GoBuy.ro

I had trouble adding the review stars to products on my homepage so I wrote to support and they helped me very fast! (Thank you, Marcel). The app is very, very, good, even on the free plan and it gets amazing once you get a paid plan... but the support is exceptional! I highly recommend Stamped!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 455 456