Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

BAEGIRL

I wanted to set up the app my self but for the first time it was hard. I sent an email, and it replies to me within 10 min he helps me so MUCH and reply so fast. best review app ever!! LETS GO

Health from Europe

The app is great and does its job, but their support is really amazing. Always ready to help you quickly with small tweaks. Thanks, guys!

Indian Petals

Awesome app till now. Just like to request to provide atleast 100 Customers and Photo Review in Free version. Also the social Sharing of reviews on Facebook is not working properly. please fix that.

Rockn Remix

The stamped app technicians we’re very quick to response and went above and beyond to make sure my issue was handled. He also recommended additional services that will help with email delivery. I would highly recommend this app! Customer service is stellar!

Khadi USA Inc

My team has used this app for the last year and it has provided a great deal of value. The widgets are easy to install, set up, and manage, though I still needed to use some custom CSS to get the look just right. The customer follow-up emails with product recommendations are terrific, and I like that we're able to respond to reviews and have those responses appear on our website. Customer service is also top-notch. I get my questions answered almost immediately, and they're able so solve problems without any hassle whatsoever.

Up On The Rooftop

The app is very user-friendly with alot of features to customise. Customer Service is one of the best that I have come across for a Shopify App. I highly recommend Stamped.io for reviews!

Lat & Lo™

We switched to this app for reviews after trying many others, including Y*tPo, that were more expensive with a way less enjoyable UX. Happy to have made the switch. Also, we just recently had a simple issue on our theme & a team member responded very quickly and had already fixed it! Very impressive.

Enemy Fit

I needed help installing my review widget into my theme and they were so helpful! I had the issue sorted in one evening

Active Humans

Super fast responses and great at problem solving. Best customer service team in the Shopify eco-system. 5 stars all the way - keep up the good work!

First Date Boutique

I just started using this app and I love it so far. It is user-friendly and easy to operate. I needed some assistance important previous reviews and I reached out to support, they handled it for me in under an hour. Received way more reviews than normal.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 528 529