Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

PureGoldLuxx

Very helpful. I had trouble installing the widgets on my homepage. I also had trouble importing my reviews from another source. I sent them the csv file & they did it for me. Awesome!

Revolution Fibers

This is the 4th Shopify store I've built using Stamped.io and the app is always getting better. Service is second to none, when needed, I would highly recommend this reviews app to any agency or store owner.

Reality Hacker Co.

This is a great app - it was easy to install and the reviews help our prospective customers to feel safe purchasing from us. I love that they email us whenever someone leaves a review and the dashboard is very easy to navigate. Highly recommend!

Valiendo Mx

Extremely useful, easy to use, beautiful in its design. Super recomended! Also it helped us increase our credibility

Royal Mallard

I just switched from Yotpo to stamped and couldn't be happier. Their support, widgets, and functionality are sooooo much better. Best of all, I can group products to combine reviews for $19 a month. Yotpo wanted me to pay almost quadruple. I was looking at Loox too, but they seemed overpriced and didn't have the features that stamped had at a low price point. Couldn't be happier!

Wandering Lark, LLC

This app was really easy to install and has made it a seamless experience for our shop to get reviews. If it weren't for this app, I'd probably have no reviews. SO thanks for making getting reviews a lot easier!

The Lemon Tree Candle Company

Thank you so much for your help Kaushik in setting up the app on my shop, much appreciated. Loving the app so far and already up and running nicely. They even set up the code on the shop for me which was brilliant

Hagne Natural Cosmetics

I use this app to collect customer reviews and preview those in my webshop. It is really easy to use and setup, there are a lot of option to customize the outlook on my webpage. Also they have a super supportive customer service.

Proverb

We have been using Stamped.io for years and it just keeps getting better and better. Only wish we had more time to make the most of all the incredible features.

Payday Deals

Payday Deals review. Powerful review platform, excellent support team, and very competitive on price.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 497 498