Stamped.io Reviews

Stamped.io Reviews

by Stamped.io

Collect Product, site and photo/video reviews

Esquivel And Fees

Stellar seller support. This app does everything I wished for and things I never thought about. Like anything great it takes a little time to set up, but if I can do it, anyone can and if you have any trouble they are right there to help.

I upgraded right from the start, nothing great is free and it shouldn't be. With the reasonably priced upgrade I have all the features I could ask for.

10 stars for me.

Ted

AlluringPrints

Love this app. I like all of the options to customize the look and appearance. Great customer service as well. Very helpful!

Project 925

This is a really great app! I haven't used it in it's entirety yet, but I can assure you that you will get the help you need if you run into any questions or challenges. The support team is extremely helpful and patient. In particular, I worked with Ivan and he was super responsive and tried to work with me through multiple questions. Thank you!

Redcon1 Canada

I use this app for 6 of my shopify stores and had a small problem with setting up my last store. I contacted support via email and they got back to me within 5 minutes and had my problem resolved 15 minutes later. Great app that does everything you could possibly need for reviews and a great support team to back it up.

Barrister and Mann LLC

Phenomenal app and service. I switched to Stamped from YotPo and the integration has been an absolute breeze. The support team set the whole thing up overnight and imported all of the reviews from YotPo, including questions and answers. If you didn't know that there had been a change, I doubt you'd even notice.

Indigo Artisans

Customer service is excellent, Rachelle gave me step by step instructions to get started and I've already started getting reviews. Highly recommend this app.

BlueBlockers

Amazing app, has helped my store with conversions big time! Also the support from Stamped is second to none. Highly recommend all Shopify owners use this :)

PilotMall.com

This app is pretty amazing. I've had more reviews come in over the course of a day than I have in the past few months. Stamped as a company is highly responsive and had been quite helpful. Very impressed!

Ferro & Company Watches

I just started using this app a few days ago and I have to say, not only the app is great, the customer service is light speed fast and awesome. Definitely recommend this app. 5 Stars all the way

Our Generation World

I can't praise this App enough. Support is amazing!! I have changed themes and still support has been fabulous. Reviews are essential and I moved from a much more expensive platform to now have more reviews of better quality with images too. Other review option are quite frankly a joke! Tommy even helping with speed optimisation. AWESOME support. Thank you. Update...as our site grows we are adding more apps and delighted to find so may integrate with Stamped, ignore the competition and Shopify option Stamped is a delight and key to our strategy.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 171 172