Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect Product Reviews, Photos/Videos Reviews, Q&A and UGC

STEAMY

its amazing!!!!! conversion rate sky rocketed since i got this app. you can send emails to your customers to submit there review. its amaaazing

Elevated Calm

I've been using the app for several months and it is a great addition to my site. I had to reach out to support recently and let me just say they are incredibly knowledgeable & responsive. They made recommendations to further improve the user experience and I can't thank them enough.

The Lazy Wombat Supply Co.

Unbelievable customer support (Kaushik is an absolute legend!) and very impressive app. Extremely happy with the level of customisation options available at such a reasonable price - would highly recommend!

Luvi Beauty & Wellness

Great app with lots of features that are easy to use. Excellent customer service. Very responsive.

Pushbikes

Great way to pick up customer reviews and run Q&A on your site. Competitively price to others as well. Highly recommend.

Lean Greens

After experiencing some horrible service from another major reviews company with shady tactics, I switched to Stamped.io a number of years ago.

Stamped just rock! Their support (which is a priority over functionality in my mind), is simply better than any other app development team I've ever encountered.

Review apps are not cheap, and many of them are over-burdened with too MUCH functionality, and forget that the core part should work perfectly. Thankfully Stamped strike that balance perfectly.

Thank you Tommy and the team at Stamped you make my life easy!

Vesternet

Really excellent - we've had Stamped installed from launch and it pays back in huge ROI. Also the support is second to none - always get a fast and detailed response with updates or fixes as needed

VirusBarricade

Love this app, it is exactly what I was looking for. Also the support team is great!! Thank you guys !!

KULTKID

Fantastic service, quick responses, super helpful with all of my integration questions. Highly recommend!!

Realness of Beauty

I was looking for an app to send automatic review requests to my customers. This app is great, has a lot of good features, it´s super easy to use, you can customize the email template as you wish and it works really well!

Amazing customer support, they answered all my questions and fixed minor issues for me immediately! Definitely recommend it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 375 376