Stamped.io Reviews

Stamped.io Reviews

by Stamped.io

Get product reviews, site reviews, photo/video reviews and Q&A

Based on 1996 reviews

1 - 10 of 1996 reviews

Garage Alpha

Really great app. So great... look at that! It convinced me to leave a positive review! It really works!

Clearly Filtered | Water Filtration Reinvented

What a breath of fresh air it's been working with Stamped. We had been running YotPo for years and were debating an upgrade with them but decided to try out Stamped first. They made the integration easy, the porting of past reviews easy and it seems our customers are interacting with their platform much more often than they ever did with our old review system. Very happy with the switch. You can see it in motion at www.clearlyfiltered.com.

LiLu Lip Care

Great, fast help when I needed help- thank you- I know the value of having reviews populate, so your assistance was a big deal!

Burgundy Fox

Love Stamped.io, they have an amazing support team and I think the grouping of reviews from very similar products is going to boost conversion!

Sassy Swan Boutique

I was able to easily add my reviews to my page and create an e-mail to send to my customers after their orders. The support I've requested in e-mail was really quick as well! You get quite a bit for the free account, which is really nice. Even if I go over 50 a month, I wouldn't mind paying for the next level up. Thank you!

www.sassyswanboutique.com

Everything Vegan

I switched from Yotpo to Stamped.io at the recommendation of a friend and am glad I did. Their customer service is insanely good. I emailed them with two questions and they fixed my issues within minutes. Highly recommend this app!

Stirling Oils

Stamped.io works great, easy to use, and the support team is very quick and responsive to my questions. Customers love my product, and this is the best venue to get their voices heard.

Black Diamond Coatings

This app is phenomenal. We wasted about a month with Yotpo and we weren't getting the support we needed. We found Stamped.io through a podcast and made the switch. They happily installed the program into our theme and helped us set everything up. What took us a month with Yotpo, took only 1 day with Stamped.io. The email support was very fast with their responses (like 5 minute response time) and very friendly. Highly recommend this app if you want excellent customer service and a great product.

LIVEHAF

its good as the advertise, but still lack of education about what to do more with the software, like the next step to maximize the potential of the apps (maybe create a blog post of tips and tricks, data analytics, etc to improve sales in website by maximize the potential of stamped) tq!

Scandinavian Goods

Everything is very organized at a high professional level. I am very satisfied! I will recommend this app to my friends.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 199 200