Stamped.io Reviews & UGCs

Stamped.io Reviews & UGCs

by Stamped.io

Collect product reviews, site reviews, photos/video and Q&A

Arcade Belts

The support is top-notch. They are prompt in replies and incredibly helpful. They made it easy to move my reviews from another platform and integrate it into my new Shopify site. I recommend Stamped.io on the level of support alone.

CastingKeepsakes

Very happy with this app! The displays, review collection and the ability to import reviews from our previous website have been great. And the staff ... very helpful and quick to respond.

Hey there,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We're glad that Stamped.io has made your migration of reviews from your previous app fuss-free, and we're happy to hear that you're loving our review widgets and review request feature, YAY :D

Monkeyduds

I have to say that this company has gone above and beyond for me. Took the time to help answer my questions and help get everything setup and working right on my store. Great app

Hey Monkeyduds,

Thank you for your review, and kind words!
Our support team is happy to have helped, and we hope that you'll have a great time collecting reviews with us :)

Mission Mercantile

Since implementing Stamped.io Reviews not only has our automated review request, posting and social proof capabilities greatly improved ... our number of reviews has increased significantly! Both on our social "embassies" (FB, IG, etc) and our website (MissionMercantile.com). Many thanks!

Hey Mission Mercantile,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad to hear that Stamped.io had made collecting and displaying reviews from your customers simple and fuss free, and your conversions have improved, that's AWESOME!
Thank you for your continued support, and have a great time collecting reviews with us :)

Byre Bodycare

Great App that helps get reviews - the basic free plan seems easy enough to set-up and work with and lets you see if you want to go the "whole hog" with a paid for option. And the basic free plan is perfect for low traffic stores – well done for including that (thank you).

Hey Byre Bidycare,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you've found value with our Basic plan, we create subscription plans tailored for start-ups and small business because we were once a start-up ourselves, and we know how important social proof is for a business!
We hope that you'll have a great time collecting UGCs with Stamped.io!

FXR Racing Norway

Great app. Way better service and pricing than Yotpo. There can sometimes be preview lags in the UI, but other than that, super solid!

January 24, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your kind review.

We're glad that you found Stamped.io to be a better fit for your business! :)

The preview shouldn't be lagging but we're definitely be looking into it!

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it!

BIG LOViE

Customer service is great! I love the options the app has. it really helps to know they are there to help! Thank you Stamped IO

Hey BIG LOViE,

Thank you for your kind review, we're heartened by your kind compliments, and we're glad that you're loving our app :)

Teepinch

Awesome customer service! They helped me apply a widget on all my product pages and were done within a few hours! Great company!

Hey Teepinch,

Thank you for your kind review, we're glad to have helped out with the widget installation :)

Digital Dragon Store

Great app! I am using it with aliexpress. Very easy to take al feedback of new products. Love it!!!!!!!

Hey there,

We're glad that you're loving Stamped.io, and have found it easy to import your Aliexpress reviews with us and collect reviews from your customers as well, awesome!

Kaori Fitness

Amazing customer help! Love this app and the people who manage it ! They have gone above and beyond for me.
App works easily and efficiently. Would highly recommend it

Hey Kaori Fitness,

We appreciate your compliments to our support staff, it really makes their day!
It's great that you're loving Stamped.io and we hope that you'll have an awesome time collecting reviews with us!
Thank you for your continued support :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 267 268