Stamped.io Reviews

Stamped.io Reviews

by Stamped.io

Collect Product reviews, site reviews and photo/video reviews

Waterlilies And Company

We have been using this app for more than a year. The app is great, does everything we need for a reasonable price. Customer service is exceptional. Highly recommended.

Birdiken Lane

I've just installed this app and it's perfect! I highly recommend it. Thanks so much to Ivan who fixed the code for me! Looks great on my store!

Diamond Skin Co

The app is fantastic, simple and easy to use for customers. Team that helped set it up were even better. Thank you!!

The Smoothie Bombs

Love this app, looks great on the website and easy to use on the backend. The team are super helpful too :)

StorkBabyGiftBaskets.com

I cannot say enough good things about the customer service that goes along with this wonderful app. I love how it generated automatic review requests and also social media postings of my reviews.

Customer service is some of the best I've ever seen in over 19 years in business! They are quick to respond and so helpful! They even made suggestions to change my logo on the app to match my shop perfectly.

Thank you to both Tommy and Rachel at Stamped.io and keep up the great work!

MagTrim Designs LLC

THANK YOU for providing a solution for $29 a month that allows users to UPLOAD IMAGES! YOTPO is $8300 a year for this feature!!!!! Yes you read that right!!! THANK YOU STAMPED!

Not About Pink

Very user friendly. I can set up automated emails that go out as reminders to purchasers. The product dashboard is great to sort the best/most reviewed and see which to use in Ads. Extremely responsive staff, I had a few questions and even at odd hours I got an immediate resolution/response. Highly recommend.

Clementine Skies

I can always count on excellent customer service. They attend to any issues we have quickly and follow up to make sure that we are satisfied with the results.

Pockets Of Paris

Customer service is exceptional. If you can't figure it out, their team will help get whatever you need done completed, and fast! I really appreciate that especially when I'm trying to move fast myself. Very nice app, lots of functionality and customizability. Would love to see the backend continue to improve so I can make some of the changes on the fly, but I'm sure they're working on that!

Nectar Bath Treats

The reviews just started being sent and they're pouring in! In the 3 months prior we probably got 3-4 reviews total, in the last two days we've gotten 11. Love this app. If you care about social proof and have good products, definitely get this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 188 189