Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 25, 2018

This is one of the best apps you can find that produces results right out of the box. The free version that sends up to 50 emails a month is enough to see if you'll get similar results. We just upgraded to the paid version and couldn't be happier.

Green Banana Paper
Time spent using app: About 5 years
January 25, 2018

Love this app!! It gives you so many ways to collect reviews from your customers and display them on your site. This truly does help already established customers and potential buyers to buy more confidently when browsing your store. And a special Thanks to Tommy for helping me get the widgets going!

Happily Ever A
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 25, 2018

this app is very hard to set up on my website

Danta Herbs
India
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited January 25, 2018

Great application, a must have for any website! Love the app and the support team. Contacted them a few times in regards to some issues I was facing and they never fail to get back almost IMMEDIATELY. One of the best support team we have came across. Thank you Tommy and Rachelle! Highly recommended!

Volaretimepieces
Singapore
Time spent using app: 5 months

THE BEST!

This app has incredible features, awesome customization options and the costumer service is OUT OF THIS WORLD (thanks, Tommy). I highly recommend it.

I looked everywhere for the best app and found it, trust my research, you're in the right place here ;)

Bangili
Costa Rica
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 24, 2018

So far so good! Customer Support is very responsive as well! Thank you!

Run Faster
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 24, 2018

Great app - simple to use and we are getting good results. Customer support also first class!

Essential Ayurveda Shop
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 24, 2018

Great app with great support. It's a nice option to add onto the native shopify reviews, without breaking the bank like you would with Yotpo.

Cape Coffee Beans
South Africa
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited April 7, 2019

The app was very easy to install and customize to perfection in about 30 minutes. I didn’t have any problems at all. (No html coding or knowledge was needed). Really looks great in my store and worked perfectly with my “tabs” on my product pages. I believe it was good for my google ranking as well because it added “keywords” to my pages as written by my customers.

Additional Comments: I've been using this APP for over a year. Like most Shopify store owners, eventually you move away from all the "Paid APPS" and buy a custom theme with all the APPS built in. I did just that. I'm on my second "custom theme" now, and this is the one app that that will always be a part of my themes. Thanks to the excellent support (not to mention very quick to respond and take action) moving to a new theme was very easy. I guess the old saying is true, "You get what you pay for!". This is a quality APP with Quality support. Special thanks to Martin for the extra attention and custom setup.

Japanese Green Tea Shop
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited April 29, 2021

Lots of functionality. Excellent support. Very reasonably priced.
So far we're extremely impressed with the app and the Stamped.io team.

Rv Snappad