Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Anthony Barber Supply

Great product (use it in 2 stores).

Cartoucheslaserink Com

Great app! It helped us a lot by increasing engagement & sales conversion. These guys work around the clock to support their customers. 5 stars well deserved.

Betsywhite

Love it! Easy to setup and works great!

Reverhome

Easy to implement. The fact that customers can review direct from the email is a great feature.

Samsnatural

We implemented product reviews addon app a few weeks ago and has been great so far. I like the email automation and which our customers are able to review right from the email along with other customizations. Support has been excellent and responsive, too!

Floorcity

I'm moving from TrustPilot to Stamped. It's still early but so far the service and options available are way more directed at improving our reviews than with Trust Pilot it took a team of people to understand how to market the review process to the customer.

Flickthewick

Great Product reviews app for your shop especially if you are a new shop.!

they don't charge any fee for a starter and the feature that they offer is very good.

Ambum Creations

Excellent Support, fast answer and they give us real answer to solve the problem.
This add a great reviews to my website.

Dorkypop

Tommy and his team are super helpful, and the app has worked great ever since we've installed it (for over a year now)! They're also always adding new features, and improving existing ones.

www.dorkypop.com

Down Range Tactical Outfitters

I’m very impressed with Stamped.io and have been using is for a little over 1-yr. I started out with the Free Plan and within a few months switched to the Basic Plan. The app itself is great and worth the investment not to mention some of the 3rd Party apps it integrates with which is an added bonus. Recently I outgrew the Basic Plan and have now decided to upgrade to the Premium Plan. The reviews are critical and provide customers with a sense of trust and security. I look forward to the additional features the Premium Plan offers and will look forward to the support team at Stamped.io to help ensure I’m getting the best possible ROI.

Some of the features I really enjoy are:

Auto-Pilot: Automatic emails are sent requesting reviews. Just set it and forget it!
Convenience: Customers are able to send reviews directly from their email
Conversion: See a boost in increased sales for items that have reviews
SEO: Reviews greatly help and increase your web presence

The only thing I would like to see is that they make some of the services offered in the Enterprise Plan available to smaller companies that may not have the budget like bigger companies.

Other than that the app is great and every shop owner would be wise to use it.

v/r