Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product rating & reviews app, photo reviews, site reviews, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Laviausa

Amazing support, very responsive. The program is easy to use and intuitive.

Onemilllionmonth

The service is impeccable and the features are great! It does exactly what it should do.

Simpleeonline

Location China

This app is super useful and has highly responsive customer service

Essenscents

Does the very well job, I like it. ....................

Hoopwire

I have been using the trial version and it works great. Sends out emails to customers asking them to review the products they purchased.

Elizabetta 2

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I've been using this APP for about 9 months and it's terrific. It is easy to use, easy to customize and it works well with Shopify's product reviews APP. Their customer service is terrific as well. After trying several services for collecting reviews over the years, this one is the best!
Update in 2019: over the last 2 years they have added more features and honestly, this APP and the customer service is the best!

Simply Carbon Fiber

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Amazing team to work with, they did all the custom coding great and were so helpful. Thank you Rachelle!

The Pixel Empire

This app is incredible. The support was one of the best I've experienced since I joined Shopify. I made my money back in one batch of emails with this app. What highly recommend

Mailbox Melodies

Love this product! Allows for tons of customization and a beautiful automated Feedback Request. Perfect for my store!

Ivys Tea Co

This has been a game changing app for my store. I really like it and it has helped my customers and potential customers. I think most shops could benefit greatly from this.