Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Down Feather Co

I don't write reviews because typically the reviews I read seem inauthentic and contrived. Let me tell you something. This team is fantastic! The level of support is equal to the level of support from the Shopify Plus Chat team. 637 Five star reviews as of this writing and I guarantee you they deserve every single one of them! Thank you to the Stamped.io team. Amazing functionality and support.

Butterflyers

Love it. Best review app available on Shopify!

Graycglass

SOOO glad I installed this app, everyone is reviewing my products now that they are sent a link that makes it easy to do. Thank you for making this so easy...

Windowtint Com

Great app with lots of features and the support is awesome.

Nostalgicbulbs

The best review app you can get for your shopify store, with top notch customer service. They converted all the reviews I had from another review app so I can display them on my store. The best part is Stamped.io works with shopify reviews so the integration is very easy. Highly recommended!!

Jet Setter

A great app and a tremendous value to any Shopify store, BIG or small. Integrations with discount codes or loyalty points on top of the automatic review reminder leaves you with one less thing to manage manually.

Gamer Nation

Good app, fast and helpful support

Turtle Covers

I have upgraded to the Premium option and it is great! Offers the customers assurance that these reviews are from verified buyers. Fantastic

Bottle Of Wellness

Great app, great & prompt customer svc! thumbs up!

Flexi Felt Australia

Great App, just set and forget. All the reviews are really helpful in generating
buyer confidence for our product range.