Reviews (6,334)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to collect and showcase product reviews, photos, and videos. They commend its easy-to-use interface, simple setup, and customization features. The app integrates well with Shopify, offering various widgets and boosting conversion rates by providing customer reviews as social proof. The support team is noted for their quick and efficient responses. The app offers a useful free plan, with more features in the paid version. It's easy to install and facilitates straightforward email automation, providing valuable customer feedback.

June 25, 2020

Great App with a lot of great features. Definitely, I recommend this before any other one not only because of the options but because of the Price.

Grant Cardone Training Technologies
Stamped.io replied June 26, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're found us to be a better fit for your store, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

April 15, 2018

i'm very happy with your store

Mkholding
Vietnam
August 8, 2022

Poor support. Lots of bugs. Been waiting for two months for them to fix the issues, paid full price. Strange that they never thought to do something to retain me, after all they sell a retention product? :o

I-CLIPisrael
3 months using the app
July 15, 2022

Estou começando a usar esse aplicativo e tá tenho me interessado bastante. Atende incialmente todas as minhas necessidades.

Casa & Tal
Brazil
June 14, 2021

WOW! This app is the real deal. I and instantly was able to get to work customizing my messaging and thank you offer. I love this app and more importantly my customers are actually using it. If you run a real store and are looking to ramp up your social proof, this app is a must. The price is very much worth the reward.

Milkglass candle
June 28, 2020

Highly recommend, lovely staff and excellently designed app.

I have never received such helpful service from any other company in ten years of ecommerce trading.

We use Stamped Reviews across 17 different Shopify sites/businesses. Never had a single issue, not in the two years we've been partnered.

Thank you very much to the team!

Black Hawk Canada
Stamped.io replied July 4, 2020

Hello Black Hawk Canada,

Thank you for your review, and it really means a lot to the Stamped.io team!

We hope to continue this relationship with your stores, and there will be more features to come which will add even more value to you and the rest of our users :)

June 8, 2020

Great app. And great support, that was fast and on point. I would highly recommend this app to anyone.

cuddlies.co
June 18, 2018

very handy and powerful for sales

Cocky Flow Wear
October 25, 2020

I had a review app on my store and it didn’t do very much. Didn’t allow photos, didn’t have an ALL REVIEWS capability, etc. so I went on a Shopify forum on Facebook and asked for recommendations. I tried one of the top apps that has a lot of great reviews, but when I installed it it looked funny so I contacted their support team. They told me I would have to delete my custom font in my theme for it to work right. So I deleted that app. Tried a couple of others, they’d didn’t work right either. So another big recommendation from the Facebook group was this one. I installed it and pretty quickly the Stamped team helped me get it up and running great! So far I’m really happy with it.

NASONI
Stamped.io replied October 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your elaborate review and kind words!

We’re happy to have you onboard and glad we’re able to help making it work perfectly for your theme and branding!

Edited June 18, 2020

Amazing app and amazing customer service! I always have a lot of questions and they answered them quickly and promptly! Very happy :)

BAM Snacks