Product Reviews Autoketing

Product Reviews Autoketing

From $4.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 18, 2021

GREAT APP! I just downloaded it and I'm loving it already. Definitely a must have for your online store!

Nys Luxxury Kloset
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Autoketing replied May 18, 2021

We love your feedback. It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants. Hope that our app can help your business a lot.
Should we miss anything or if you have other concern that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

May 18, 2021

Amazing app to set up, it is easy to use and looks amazing on my website. I am so happy, I imported my reviews from my other app easily, I am very happy that I downloaded this review app. It is perfect!

Divine Poetry
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Autoketing replied May 18, 2021

Your review makes our day. Thanks for your review. We feel glad when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.

Please email or chat with us if you have any questions. We're ready to help you as soon as possible.

Thanks

May 14, 2021

It's a great app. The customers can leave reviews with pictures, the rating is visible both on the product page and on the collection page and it is easy for me and my team to manage customer reviews. The support team responds fast to any queries.

Instant Nails
Romania
Time spent using app: 1 day
Autoketing replied May 14, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

May 7, 2021

Great review app... it support everything i need .. star rating photo review... and much more... and when i had a small issue the support team solve it in a blink of an eye... thanks a lot...

DEZINEST
Egypt
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Autoketing replied May 14, 2021

Our team is very glad that you spend your time rating our app. Your feedback makes our day.
We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

Sincerely,