4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and efficient review management system. Many highlight its professional design and positive impact on customer buying experience. The app's ability to boost sales and its responsive support team are also highly praised. Features such as automated review request emails and review import capability are noted as beneficial.

November 23, 2021

Would really recommend this app! it's really a great app en the service is really good! shoutout to the tech team x

THE GIRL WEARING
Netherlands
Autoketing replied November 23, 2021

We love your feedback. It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants. Hope that our app can help your business a lot.
Should we miss anything or if you have other concern that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

March 9, 2022

Best free option I could find. Gives me some good visuals to show customers. Some good option and happy with it.

Altguild
Autoketing replied March 9, 2022

Our team are very happy to see your feedback. Please chat with us or send an email if you need any support.
We will help you as soon as possible.

June 21, 2022

This application helps me a lot to sell the products. Automated emails to ask for reviews are very helpful. It really is a must have and easy to use app.

Potts Tea
Spain
Autoketing replied June 21, 2022

Thank you so much for your rating. We're very happy to support you. Our team will investigate your feedback to improve our app.
Please contact us if you have any problems.

Regards

September 8, 2021

Easy to use. it can comment with photos. And the online service is very good and quick. Love it and sincerely recommend it!

Mayrine
Autoketing replied September 8, 2021

Our team is very happy to see your feedback. Please chat with us or send an email if you need any support.
We will help you as soon as possible.

July 14, 2022

I have been using this app since a year. The app is great for reviews and the option to add original pictures in the feedback is a great option.

squeeze-deals
United Arab Emirates
Autoketing replied July 14, 2022

It's great that you choose our app to use for your store. Hope that it can help your business develop. We're always by your side to support you.
Don't hesitate to contact us when you have any issues.

December 24, 2022

UZUN ZAMANDAN BERİ UYGULAMAYI KULLANIYORUM,SIKINTIYA DÜŞTÜĞÜM HER AN DESTEK EKİBİ SORUNUMU ANINDA ÇÖZÜYOR,BU İYİ PLANLANMIŞ BİR UYGULAMA,TÜM EKİBE TEŞEKKÜR EDİYORUM.

THE QURAN STORE
Türkiye
Autoketing replied December 24, 2022

Don't hesitate to contact us when you have any issues.

Edited August 17, 2021

Autoketing is a great App! Easy to use and it has pretty interfacial designs. And it's free for such a wonderful app. Have tried a few other similar apps but I personaly like this one best. Thanks to the developers!

Girly Kiss
Autoketing replied August 17, 2021

July 6, 2021

During using I have some small questions but the great customer service Oriana helped me out with her kind patience, absolutly I will recommend this App. And it works also really good, you can import and edit your reviews to enrich your product pages.

Tootock
China
Autoketing replied July 6, 2021

July 6, 2021

So good!! We used it and it was so easy to set up, also the team was very helpful with us. I would recommend it 100%!!

Regno
Chile
Autoketing replied July 6, 2021

Your comment is valuable to us. We're happy to support you.
When you have any questions about our app, please chat with us or send an email, we will help you immediately.

December 23, 2021

I am very happy with this app. It is exactly what I needed. I use it for all my weshops and I have a lot of reviews now.

Maison Maps