Product Reviews Autoketing

Product Reviews Autoketing

From $4.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 16, 2022

I love it. All the way around. It is user-friendly and has all the options that I like. Another great feature is that I can approve or not approve a review, which worked out because I received areview from a person that just wanted to leave a bad comment. I check my sales logs, and the user never purchased a product, so yes, I say again I love this app all the way around

Elegant Audio
Time spent using app: 6 months
Autoketing replied February 16, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

February 15, 2022

This application is very easy to use. The customer service is very attentive. If you have any questions, they will reply to me as soon as possible and help me solve them. I hope they will do better and better.

depuley
Time spent using app: 7 months
Autoketing replied February 15, 2022

Our team is very glad that you spend your time rating our app. Your feedback makes our day.
We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

Edited October 5, 2022

I have been using this app for a while and it's pretty simple to use. Customer Support normally responds within the same day or next day.

Edge Pure
Time spent using app: 8 months
Autoketing replied February 14, 2022

We're very sorry for the slow response. Maybe the email win@autoketing.com has an error and we didn't receive any request from you.
We really love to support you. Unfortunately, we didn't receive your feedback.
We will contact you right now to solve your issues.
Look forward to hearing from you.

February 12, 2022

Importing with a CSV is a hassle and you'll have to get creative to convert the date and time format to what the app requires. Still, It is a nice app and I liked most of the features BUT...it causes a severe drop in Google page load time score. It does not cause a perceptible load time increase but Google thinks it does. Too bad. I removed it only for that reason.

GiftsPDQ
Time spent using app: 9 days
Autoketing replied February 13, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We will try to improve our app. Your review means a lot to us. We are going to contact you to help you with importing CSV file. Our team is going to look for a solution to the Google page load time score issue.

February 9, 2022

This app has done wonders for my business. It's easy and convenient to use, not only for me, but for my customers as well.

Sugar Momma's Sweet Shop ♡
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Autoketing replied February 9, 2022

Your review is our motivation for us to improve the service in the future. Thanks for leaving feedback and your recommendation.
Contact our team if you have any questions or problems.

February 8, 2022

This is the best review app I could find and trust me I tried ALL of them! The functionality is better than the paid apps I've tried. Even better than the app itself is the product support, the team is open to suggestions and there to help you solve any problems!

PrintaPup
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
Autoketing replied February 9, 2022

We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

February 8, 2022

Great app so far, I found it so useful and it does great work. Highly recommend it to anyone who is in need of currency converter.

skinfulabbey
Time spent using app: 4 months
Autoketing replied February 8, 2022

It's great that you choose our app to use for your store. Hope that it can help your business develop. We're always by your side to support you.
Don't hesitate to contact us when you have any issues.

February 7, 2022

easy to use and set up!! amazing jnadskljhsdkjhsdk;fhksdfhk;dshkjdfhk;dshkjdshkjdshfkjdhfjklsdhjkfhdsjkfhdkh

cocktailshakerz
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
Autoketing replied February 7, 2022

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is priceless to us.
Our team is always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to contact us.

February 7, 2022

This app is awesome! The main advantage it is free and for free gives you so many features regarding reviews! I all of these features, and store become more professional. Want to highlight specifically the work of the support team, they are so gentle, I talked with them a week and they always did their best and accepted even minor fixes which I would like to customize! Highly recommended app! Thank you autoketing team!

Hey Wysely
Azerbaijan
Time spent using app: 6 months
Autoketing replied February 7, 2022

Your comment is valuable to us. We're happy to support you. When you have any questions about our app, please chat with us or send an email, we will help you immediately.

February 5, 2022

love the app its real easy and cant wait to grow so i can influence others i would recommend this app to anyone havent had any problems yet but lets see it goes.

Digitalworld365
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Autoketing replied February 6, 2022

Our team are very happy to see your feedback. Please chat with us or send an email if you need any support.
We will help you as soon as possible.