Product Reviews with photo

Product Reviews with photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

One Stop Shorts

I really like how it looks on my website, and the support team is great with helping with what I need.

July 10, 2019

Thank you for your positive response. We would be glad to assist you anytime!

EcoproCable

super great service! I’m not good on technical but the engineer from here fully help me out! Thx. Now all work!

July 4, 2019

Thank you and don't hesitate to reach out if there are any questions or issues.

Heraposh

Amazing Support and App! Thank you for this amazing app that helps me to collect amazing reviews from our customer.

July 4, 2019

Thank you so much. You are amazing. Please feel free to reach out at any time if you have any questions or need any type of support.

Always happy to help. Thank you. :)

Off Brand Products

This app works great for my store plus it is free. I like it and would recommend it to anyone looking for allow cost way to add product reviews to their website.

June 27, 2019

Homeartphotography

The support team are fantastic. Cannot day enough for how helpful they are. Because I am not a website code specialist I had issues inserting the app onto my site (information about how to do this was a little light). However the support team were able to insert it and do some minor customisation for me as well. Thanks heaps team.

June 25, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We are always happy to help and are on standby if you ever need anything else.

Thank you.

Funzze

At first, we found this APP very useful, having all the features we want: it can import old reviews, can upload images, the style looks very nice. But when we were trying to use it, nothing works. It can import old reviews, but the reviews not displayed at all. We enabled email notification when new reviews come, no email notification at all either. What's worse, we contacted their support, 5 days has passed, no issue has been solved as what we want!
Very bad experience!

Coastline Mirrors

Great service and good implementation with images on reviews. Especially happy about the service as I changed themes quickly after the first installation and they were happy to move the code to my new theme for me. Thanks!

June 19, 2019

We are delighted to hear your feedback.

You know where to teach us if you ever need any help with your store.

SF Crate

This app is perfect. It adds some much needed social proof to my store. The HulkApps team was very sociable. I wish it gave us the option to remove the date from the reviews though.

Project Gizmos

The support team helped me set up the app on my store. They replied right away to my questions. I’m displaying the reviews using the carousel format. Wish there’s a way to show the pics without clicking on Read More.

May 23, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with our apps and support.

We can definitely understand that showing photos without having to click Read more would be handy! We’ve reported it to our development team & added your vote for this feature.

We will start working on it shortly and it will probably be ready by the end of this quarter. We'll make sure to update you about the same.

Thank you.

Booty Shawl

The import of reviews went great. Was happy with the look of everything. Unfortunately, it took so long to load the review page on our Shopify store, we had to abandon it and revert back to using something else. Would love to use it once the bugs are corrected.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6