Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

by HulkApps.com

Product Reviews, Ratings, Photos/Videos, UGC, Q&A, Feedback

Khalis Perfumery

Brilliant app. I needed professional looking product reviews on my store and this app delivers exactly that. Installation was very easy and the support team were quick in providing support to my concerns. Highly recommended.

April 12, 2021

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Be Momentous

Sanjay was super helpful and quick in getting our site set up with review capabilities exactly as I requested to match my other store! Looks great and such a relief to be able to trust an expert to ensure it's all ready to go! Thanks HulkApps!

April 9, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

BobbleGifts

Thank you very much. They can always help to slove the issue I faced and the service is really good. Thanks again!

April 8, 2021

Kel Murphy Designs

If you're on the fence about which review app to use - look no further! This is the second app I've tried, the first just didn't work as well as I was hoping and I didn't love the look of it. While I had everything set up correctly with this app, I just couldn't get it coded the way I wanted. One email to support, and a few hours later...I could literally cry tears of joy! Sanjay fixed everything for me. It's even better than I could have imagined! I'm SO thankful for you all! Don't hesitate - their customer support ROCKS!!

April 6, 2021

Thank you for your patience and please reach out if you need any other assistance!

HITACHE

Most helpful support team ever. Don't listen to the comments below. They may or may not have been true at the time. However, today I asked for someone to help me install the review for my store and make it match my theme and they did it on GOOD FRIDAY. Would 100% recommend this app and their support team

The Main Thing Planner

Great app for product reviews and their support team is SO HELPFUL! Thank you Sanjay and the team :)

March 30, 2021

Hi there, thank you for the review! We're sorry you ran into some issues with the app, but are glad that Sanjay and our customer service team were able to work them out for you! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Judi McCormick Jewelry

Thank you. This was helpful to arrange the app to do what I really wanted it to do. It was essentially customized

March 24, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app.

Kaizeea Artz

Works perfectly, I had some issues with the updates making the app not working but was just needed to be approved on my side before going live. The support team helped me with that. All okay

March 22, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

AUTOPETZ

Great customer service! Very quick to help out When we experienced one or two issues with the app, everything is fine so far and it is performing well thank you

March 22, 2021

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

4dacultureshop

I used this app to help my customers leave reviews. I got it installed correctly on the "Brooklyn" theme; but it will not install on the "Motion" the. Put in a ticket for them to help fix the issue; but every time I put in a ticket I only get an email stating that I need to respond to the ticket email or it would be closed out. No matter how many times I respond to their follow-up emails. Highly disappointed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26