Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Product Review | Photo Review | Import Review | Ratings Widget

From $9.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

SohmaNaturals

I consulted hulk apps help team to help with a script conflict issue and they responded in a very timely manner and resolved my issues I was having. Thanks hulk apps team!

June 22, 2022

Hey there,

Thank you so much for the feedback; we're so happy to hear you're happy with our customer support!

We definitely pride ourselves on offering top-notch customer support.

Please reach out if you need any other assistance.

BingoPaw

如果能够批量手动处理自动生成10+的量就好了,有时候没有批量导入的评论素材 借用别人的也会不太方便 如果能够批量手动处理自动生成10+的量就好了,有时候没有批量导入的评论素材 借用别人的也会不太方便 如果能够批量手动处理自动生成10+的量就好了,有时候没有批量导入的评论素材 借用别人的也会不太方便

June 21, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We value your input, so please make sure to check out our Roadmap on the app and leave your ideas for new features.

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

byMATTER™

app worked well, thanks to Sanjay who was very quick and efficient at helping us to integrate the reviews into our product page. the app is on the pricier side, but has various functionalities that we find are worth it.

June 21, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Pamera Co.

Location Brunei

Best product reviews app in shopify. Look for no other. The team is very helpful and nothing seem to be impossible for them.

Howdy,

It only makes sense to set up the great app on a great store so kudos to you too! In all seriousness, thank you for your kind words. It would be great if you could go and leave us your ideas for new features on the roadmap, which can be found on the app. Thank you,

Jewels By Tarry

Location Thailand

Excellent app, helping us a lot by showing our reputation. Happy customers always wanted to show their happiness by writing a review.

May 31, 2022

Thanks for the kind words. We are happy you are enjoying our app and we're looking forward to supporting you on this eCommerce journey.

Armilla Wear

These guys are amazing. They had an update in their system and I am not really a coder or web designer, but they were quick to respond and get my issue situated. Thank you everyone who helped me with my reviews added to my site. You guys were very quick to get this resolved. I appreciate all the help!

Hey there,

ADVPRO

Support is great. Take the initiative to make sure things are in good shape. Communication is clear and very responsive. If the product rating can link up with real customer check, or connect to other rating like amazon's, it would make it a very trustworthy rating system and kick the 5 stars.

May 31, 2022

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're happy with our customer support! We definitely pride ourselves on offering top-notch customer support, so if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us!

And in regards to your request, we heard it and have implemented the Verified Sign feature in our app. Check it out!

Glam Essentials

Great app! This app makes it very easy for customers to upload reviews. The customer service is amazing.. cost of the app is reasonable and afforable. Highly recommend!

May 31, 2022

We appreciate your lovely words! Our Experience team is happy to support you and your business.

William Wangen

Great app! Helped me increase my conversions. Couldn't be happier. Also the support is great! Recommend

Lux-HomeDecor

Had trouble with the app due to the snippets. However, went to contact support and Manoj guided me patiently and was able to resolve the issue in a few minutes. Thank you!

May 31, 2022

Thanks for letting us and all merchants know you are loving the app.
Manoj will be more than happy to read your feedback.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29