Master Product Reviews

Master Product Reviews

by Hulk Code, Inc.

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

All American General Contractor

Made it super easy to collect reviews from my clients, and I'm glad to have found it in the early stages of my business because i'll be able to scale my reviews list more effectively.

NORVINE

An awesome free app with great support! free photo feature is a real plus, offers a lot. I recommend this app.

Bark Rangers

I first thought this was awesome because it lets you have the freedom to customize the look and feel of it how ever you want. It's also free for photo reviews and uploading old reviews from a spreadsheet. I spent a lot of time setting it up and was really excited. Although the upload part was not easy. There is no directions that came with the Excel template. You don't know what field is what and which is required. I did a few test run and missed one field (which I didn't know was required), then the whole app didn't work! I couldn't access the app at all. It said "server error." It took them a week to figure it out. My first email for help, I got a respond "It's working on our end. Your ticket is now closed." They didn't even bother. I had to write another email to tell them no it is not working. Anyways...I bared with it and gave them a chance. I thought they seem like it's kinda new and they need to work out some kinks...so I gave them the benefit of the doubt.

When I finally had everything set up, I realized my product slider on mobile isn't loading. I went to Shopify for help because I thought it was a theme issue. They looked into the console log and turns out that the JS from this app caused the issue! They also informed me that this app caused other issues in other themes as well. But I still wanted to give this app a chance. I wanted them to have a chance to fix it. A few days later, the issue is still there. The Shopify guru comment out their code and my slider works again. I then installed a few other review apps to test out. Well I got an email back from HulkCode saying "It seems that you have installed many other product reviews application and that might be the reason why the mobile product slider isn't working. However, we have checked your products and the slider was working perfectly." Hahahahha blamed it on something else and no plan to fix. So yeah...all the chances that I gave them....I shouldn't have. It is a waste of time.

Redsquaregifts

So nice of team, Hulk Code Team are so dedicated to their customer's service. We are totally satisfied with the service of the team's rectification of minor issues that occurred by us during installation. That too for free!!!

We suggest a feature in options which may enable us to auto-publish reviews without our consent.

Alizoot

good. I like it. Have a nice day

Lves Apparel

I love Hulk Code!

I have been looking long and hard for a review app of quality and this is exactly what I needed. When I contacted Hulk Code for instructions on how to install the app, they went above and beyond by installing the app for me. I woke up one morning and my reviews section was already working!

The look of the reviews section is clean and professional on my site, which is the real reason I was drawn to this app.

I would recommend that Hulk Code develop a matching wishlist app. That would be the real cherry on top.

Better Left Said

HulkCode has been extremely helpful throughout setting up the app and making it works with my site. I really wanted photo upload capability and it offers that plus other customizations that other review apps do not. I really like this app and will continue to use it as a vital part of my store!

Trinket Paradise

Undoubtedly the best review app till date!! We have been looking for an app like this for months.. And we are finally here.. It has all the features of Shopify's Product Reviews app. Additionally, people can also upload photos. The photo is limited to just one & ppl cant zoom it right now. But they promised that they will work on it. What makes it best is that it is absolutely free!! And their customer support is just great! They will install it free of cost!

Mustard Sneakers

Before discovering this I tried at least half a dozen similar apps and can say it's one of the best out there.

The features are impressive and it fits most of my needs - image uploads, review moderation, different layout options, and custom fields just to mention a few, and with a great design to boot.

In fact, no other free app comes close and believe me when I say a free app shouldn't be this good. At the time of writing I guess the app is quite new and I hope more people will discover it soon.

On top of that their support is first class. I ran into a few issues and they resolved them immediately and were very responsive. A big applaud to the developer and please keep up the good work.

Teensytech

I'm giving this app five stars because it totally deserves it. I just installed this app on my Shopify store and trust me it's one of the best apps I've ever used.

Not that only, the customer support is exceptional too. Despite all their apps are free and I had installed the free version of their app, they quickly responded to my support ticket and helped me get the installation work perfectly without charging a penny.

Being built using Bootstrap, it's truly responsive and has no single error. I love that the review fields are customizable and reviews also allow adding pics. It's a bit tricky to install it because it asks for some manual edits in code, but they have a very easy guide for it in their help section.

Overall, it's a premium level app for free and I'm in love with their product and service. Two thumbs up for the great work, guys!