Product Reviews with photo

Product Reviews with photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

WillBrite.com - Gifts & Decor that Make People Happy

Installation was super quick and easy, with friendly support. Looking forward to building some social proof for my site!

October 22, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us such an amazing review. We try our best to delight our merchants with intuitive apps and solid support system; All the best with your store launch!

Cheers!

WElegance - WE CHOOSE

Really good app. Sadly you can only upload one picture. And you don't have an option that only costumers who bought something can leave a review.

Sweet Peas Swaddle Baby

I use this app to move all my reviews from Facebook to my website. I am also looking forward to capturing more reviews on my products. Thank you for all your help setting it up for me.

October 18, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying the Product Reviews app we offer, and our top-notch Bold support that comes along with it. :-)

Sweet Olive Co.

HulkCode was awesome. They were very responsive and helpful. They even went into the code and updated it with the reviews for me so I didn't have to touch the code myself. They matched it to our site and it looks great. Highly recommend! Thanks!

October 9, 2019

Working with snippets could be overwhelming for merchants.
It's fantastic to hear that our team was able to swoop in and help you get it all sorted out, though. :-) Thanks so much for the review!

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else in the future.

Cocoa Suite Spa

The app is simple and beautiful. It fits into custom theme. installation done for me. And it's free!

October 18, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying the Reviews app we offer, and our top-notch Bold support that comes along with it. :-)

BEST BEAUTIP

This app is very useful!! And the staff are very kind. Thank you for your help:)
I recommend this app!

October 8, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for the review; we're really glad to hear that you're enjoying both our app, and our support service! We'll be sure to pass along the kind words. So glad to hear that they have been able to assist you.

We look forward to seeing your continued success.

The Nylon Swish

I really didn't like this app. I asked twice for help with an issue (unable to upload images) and it wasn't resolved. I will be removing it from my shop today.

FourCorners Clothing

I needed support on installing this app but the customer service was more than satisfactory and responded fast. Looks very nice next to my products, most certainly recommend HulkApps

October 4, 2019

Thanks so much for your kind review- we're really glad to hear you're happy with the convenience of using our app! Please let us know if you need anything else; we'd be glad to assist again!

FireWebb

I had a few issues installing and customising the app, but the support team are brilliant. Very swiftly helped me with my problems, now it’s all working I must say it’s a brilliant addition to my store. Thank you Hulk apps!

October 4, 2019

Hi there! We always offer support from our specialists to help with the installation, and if desired, some customization of Product Reviews app so it better fits your theme. :-)

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're glad to hear that our team was able to get things working properly for you, so you could see the app for what it truly is!

Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future; we'd be happy to help again. Good luck with your store!!

Amitea Organics

Until I get reviews, I won't truly know how well it works ( new website), but I am happy with the service. I was unable to change coding in my theme, but hulkapps simply and literally did it while I slept. Woke up next morning, done!

September 20, 2019

Thank you for trusting us. We hope you enjoy using our app.
Happy weekend!