Product Reviews with photo

Product Reviews with photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

LifeIsFresh

I used this apps for review, it is work but i can"t display the rate with star or bells. I have square.
I doesn't find.

EDIT :

I put 2 stars because I had a bug on the set up. But they had a great super super support.
And now, everything works perfectly.

IF I could put 10 out of 5, I'll do it

Doggy Duds

So far so good! Looks simple but clean.

SweetPeeps

I have been on the hunt for the perfect review app for my online store and I can say after trying numerous apps, Hulk Reviews is by far the best one! The customer service is great and they really helped me customize the reviews to how I would like them to look. Highly recommend! 10/10! :)

Trendeology

Master review app by Hulk is a great App, have a Good customer support, and it is Free.
Nothing can go wrong.

NANPIPERHOME

It is a good APP. Customer service has been really good. An awesome free app with great support! I recommend this app.

SoZo Education and Beauty Supply

Customer service has been really good. I couldn’t figure out if I had installed it correctly and the team helped me super quick. I love how the customer can add pictures with their review.....

Pich

At first, I was not happy because I could not register feedback via the computer, I turned to their email support and I was very impressed by the wonderful service they gave me. I highly recommend to all the friends who are currently debating whether to download the app. And all the free package I really liked :)

Luxi Things

I had an issue when i switched themes. I read carefully, and easily solved my own problem. I'm basically saying that this app is easy to use, even for those of us not experienced with coding! and it looks great

tikastock

The results are unbelievable, Was a bit skeptical because all the reviews were from Caucasian women. I was slightly worried that my skin would not respond as well but I was quite mistaken.
With or without makeup, my skin is bright, smooth and my spots are disappearing.
One other result i am sure a number of people have not noticed is that your palms get softer too, i guess the residue on the palms makes it soft and supple.

All American General Contractor

Made it super easy to collect reviews from my clients, and I'm glad to have found it in the early stages of my business because i'll be able to scale my reviews list more effectively.

Previous 1