Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A | Reviews

by HulkApps.com

Product Review | Photo Review | Import Review | Ratings Widget

Glam Essentials

Great app! This app makes it very easy for customers to upload reviews. The customer service is amazing.. cost of the app is reasonable and afforable. Highly recommend!

William Wangen

Great app! Helped me increase my conversions. Couldn't be happier. Also the support is great! Recommend

Lux-HomeDecor

Had trouble with the app due to the snippets. However, went to contact support and Manoj guided me patiently and was able to resolve the issue in a few minutes. Thank you!

Third Day Coffee Roasters

Awesome customer service and extremely helpful LIVE PEOPLE available on chat to help with code. So easy for customers to leave a review and then allow the shop owner to verify the review is legit or not. Some other apps do not allow you to verify the review. All the HulkApps we use have been rock solid. Love these guys

The Trophy King

The product review app is fantastic but what is even more fantastic is the support crew at Hulk Apps. Sanjay and the crew are AWESOME and quick to help with any of your problems. In fact, I use a few other apps from Hulk Apps and this is a big reason why I selected the Product Reviews App by Hulk Apps. The crew at Hulk Apps should be giving lessons to their competition on how to handle customer service!

November 12, 2021

Hi there, we truly appreciate your review, and we're so grateful for the trust you've placed in us. We sincerely hope you are satisfied with our app.

supermugs.ca

I have always found Hulk Apps very easy to use and when you have problems, their support team is super quick to help out. I have used their infinite product option app and I was extremely happy to find out that they offered a review app. As usual, they listen to your concerns and always come up with a solution! You can not go wrong with the team from Hulk Apps!

November 8, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Best of luck with your business! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

SOL TERRA SHOP

I needed some help adding all my reviews to a separate review page on my website. Sanjay, from online support, was very quick to response and knowledgeable. I got my request taken care of right away and learnt a few things along the way. Great customer service, right from the chat icon in the bottom corner. Thank you :)

October 18, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

Scandinavian Care

Works great, customer support is fast and amazing, so easy to implement. Only my best recommendations!

September 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your support! Really appreciate it .

Little Glam Jewelry

This app looks great and it allows us to import the existing reviews with even a photo for each review, and the customer service is helpful and efficient! Highly recommend it!

September 9, 2021

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Love, Lexi

Great review app! Easily customizable and very well integrated, would highly recommend. The support team is very helpful and quick to respond, cant ask for anything more.

August 16, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28