Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Upsell and Cross-sell with Smart Funnels

Sweet Tea Paperie

If only every app for Shopify was so well designed! Upsell is a dream come true for our store. Shappify has taken all the critical features and packaged them in a user friendly package. I am html-clueless and installation was still a breeze. Thank you, thank you! I can't wait to see what Shappify comes up with next!

Jalynn's Closet

I think having this app was one of the best moves I made for my business. The support is great!!

Thanks Jay

JUDD Studio Engineering

Great app. at first I was undecided as it was just another additional monthly charge., but then in the first few days of having this installed we sold our first up-sell,. which essentially paid for this app for 2 years.

Skin Care By Suzie

Killer App, Using this with their new Discount App is killer, Easy to use and well thought out, My only request would be I would also like the ability to have an offer pop up at the time they add something to the basket. Style looks appealing to the customers and fast, Shappify also offers outstanding customer service and support.

Pretty Presets for Lightroom

This is my favorite app yet! It was so easy to setup and is very affordable. This app has already made me $550 extra in sales this week. I highly recommend this application to anyone looking to make extra money in their business.

Designer Lingerie & Designer dresses

Great design, anyone can it's that simple! Thanks Shopify

Children's Ministry Deals

We just started using Product Upsell. And only had it setup on a handful of products, but within the first week we already had 3 additional sales for over $100! Whoo Hoo!

Island Natural Fragrances

Couldn't say enough good things about this app. Seriously, Jason was awesome with the support he gave us and the app combined with the coming product discount app (coming soon hopefully) will make an awesome duo for sales. Can't wait to get my hands on both apps and see what the combination of Product Upsell and Product Discount will do for our store!!

Infinity Pro UK - Maximum Strength Negative Ion Wristbands

Well what can I say!

Jay and his team are absolutely fantastic and probably offer the best support on the app store!

We suggested a few things to them to make the app SUPER good - within 2 weeks they'd completely rewritten it to take into account what we had suggested - simply amazing.

Coupled with their new Product Discount app which is out soon (lucky enough to BETA test this for them!) these two apps really work hand in hand to improve Shopify 10 fold (as lets be honest, Shopify is good but you need a hell of a lot of apps to make it great).

These guys have the best apps in the store, the best support and really do make Shopify do what it should do out of the box.

All round very happy and keep up the good work guys!

Ewin's Dry Goods

Great app. We are averaging a 38% conversion rate for items on Upsell. It has already paid for itself 10 fold. Get it NOW!!