Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

by BOLD

Sell more to every customer with upsells and cross-sells

Slip Stopper

made back the price of this in the first day after implementing. Awesome app!

Extremsport

This app is great. We have only had it for a while but it has been great and it really works. Highly recommended.

Po Campo

Very easy to use and, as promised, has generated a bunch of extra sales for us on small accessory items. Highly recommended!

Hello Holiday

We've only been using this app for a short time, but it's been very worthwhile to us as it's helped us gain a ton of orders in a short period of time. Highly recommend!

Drums4You

Wow! I have always been on the lookout for a app like this. When i shop at a online store I can see that ALL of them use up sell applications. And i was so happy after I installed the product up sell app, It's easy to use and it looks amazing. everyone should most defiantly check out this app!

Twig the Fairy Store — the most glittery place to find Official Twig the Fairy Merchandise

Best Shopify app I've ever installed. It literally paid for nearly a year's worth of the monthly cost during the 30 day free trial!

Natural Cleaning Products - Better Life

One of the top 5 apps that you MUST have on Shopify. Perfect way to increase average order size and highlight the products that normally wouldn't be big sellers (like accessories) It was free to try so it was a no brainer. The test month showed it was a home run app for us. Its simple, if average order size increases with the 'upsells' and your conversion rate stays the same (or increases), its a winner.

Hooters Calendar

Great App! Had tons of Upsells in the first few months of use! Definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to make more money!

Mindzai Creative Shop

product upsell is great! does wonders for our daily deals program!

Kigurumi Kawaii Shop | Cute Animal Costume Oneies Pajamas | Buy Kigurumi

I have installed this on my second shopify store! Needless to say how important this app is to online retailers! :)