Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

ImpackDesign

Really like this app! Made a video in minutes and was able to easily share it to facebook and Instagram. I look forward to making several more....

June 4, 2020

Glad you liked it! keep creating great videos! 👌

TheHud

Really easy to use, works like a charm! Only wish there were more music and effects to pick from...apart from that, amazing App. Thanks peeps! 5/5

June 4, 2020

✌️✌️✌️ YOU ROCK! thanks for the feedback, keep creating great videos!

Team Promo

Simply Fabby

I love this app! Allows me to make a video clip for my shopify store, facebook and instagram in no time! Thanks Promo.com! I really recommend this app! ;)

June 4, 2020

We ❤️ you back! Glad you liked it, keep making awesome videos!

Brother-mart

I loved this app. Solves most of the problems of content marketing. I hope it will be always free. I made couple of videos and got great response

WHYTEBOOYEE USA

w0w this app is awesome I've linked it to all of my social media sites! Bravo great job ! Recommend!

Smeton™

I used this app to make a testimonial video for my e-commerce store and it was so easy it literally took me less than 3mins to be completed. Now I am going to make a product video for my product too, thanks guys for this. And the best part of this is that it is completely free !!!

ArtZone Store

wow is amazing, is great app, is very easy and fast, really perfect, i am very very happy, thanks so much.

June 3, 2020

Thanks! Great to hear, keep making great videos!

magazinebrazil

Sensacional o app, cumpre o que promete, vale a pena utilizar, se vc esta precisando de video profissional este aplicativo vai te ajudar bastant

June 3, 2020

You're awesome! Thanks for the feedback!

ConfedentBody

amazing thank you for this app looking forward to learn more about it and how to perfect it this is a great tool

Sestaa

I used this app to help me promote my products. The best and easiest ever.
I highly recommend #AAA