Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

ZoZo & Zion

GOOD APPS, I LIKE IT, EASY TO USE, EASY TO PUBLISH, I RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE, MAYBE A LITTLE SUGGESTION IS TO ADD MORE MUSIC

June 6, 2020

Thanks! Glad you liked it!
Keep making great videos

TN HOCKEY CO.

love this free app, quick little videos that get attention! will definitely be using more of these!

June 6, 2020

Thanks! We love you back :)

Divinevouge

Wonderful app to have installation is very easy video created superb attention grabber with traffic

Great review, thanks!
Keep making great videos!

BNV'D BU

This is an awesome app! so love this app! easy to use and post to my social medias! they have great templates and features to use and its free!!!

You're awesome, thanks!

JETPRO SHOP

bella rapida y muy util juega con lo importante del cliente y su efecto publicidad para que tenga efectos

June 7, 2020

Hola, gracias por la excelente reseña! nos alegra que te haya gustado, ¡sigue haciendo videos geniales!

Atyla Rica, The Identity Artisan

Awesome app! I did a video on my product within minutes with great style. The best thing, it's free.

Finish Like A Christian

I created an advertisement for my page. It didn't work in the type of shopify page I have but I think it will work for social networking

TrendzMerch

JUST MADE MY FIRST VIDEO AND PUBLISHED TO MY SHOP. IT WAS EXTREMELY EASY. LET ME GO DO THE SAME ON FACEBOOK

Enhanced Glam

I have been looking for an app like this for a while and I'm so glad that I was able to find this for FREE! I love it already and I've only used it once. I'm planning to use it again soon. Thank you for making such a perfect app for us!

June 4, 2020

Thanks! So happy you loved it!
Keep making great videos!

Team Promo

ImpackDesign

Really like this app! Made a video in minutes and was able to easily share it to facebook and Instagram. I look forward to making several more....

June 4, 2020

Glad you liked it! keep creating great videos! 👌