Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Siete Pastas

Recomendable! simple, ágil, intuitivo. Una manera muy rápida para generar buenos videos de publicidad, utilícenlo!

Social Media Shop Global

I USED THIS APP FOR PROMO VIDEOS AND THEY ARE QUICK AND SUPER EASY TO MAKE HIGHLY RECOMMEND USING IT , SUPER EASY AND GREAT

ZOOPE

It's really helpful for video motional on socials. I would like to recommend for someone who run online business.

Mimix Store

Amazing !
But could you please put some atualization ? Like, save the video, change the text position ...

Fruit Madness Ltd

Very good so far, but its a bit early to be requesting a review. Ive only just installed it and am still playing around. Give us a chance.

Jamile African Products

i highly recoment this app ,it was so easy to follow for a person not so good with technology ,very quick and reliable ,my videos are so niece

AN-Ventures

Loved how easy it was to make my first promo video! HIGHLY recommend this app for all beginners and pros :)

E-Tronikz

best movie maker for smartphone and laptop
download this is very easy
and you have many optiones

Éló Apparel Ltd

THIS IS PRETTY AMAZING!!!! You totally saved me hours of editing that I can put in to another project. THANK YOU GUYS A BUNCH, Seriously!

AceBeautyCenter

This app help to make a promo video a lot! It is super faster than other video maker apps and so easy to use. I hope to get more templates soon!