Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Stock-Flash

your application is great, but you need to increase the number of photos you choose and the time of the video.
The choice of the videos is correct, we thank you for the effort you put into this application.
We also have to think about the choice of the language, because sometimes our clients are only Spanish or French speaking, on the face book advertisement, we have to make some tests, targeting people who live in a specific country, so we have to write in the language of the country.
Without forgetting to leave the choice of the scrolling speed of the photos so that the client has time to see the content of the video.

November 10, 2020

Hey there! Thanks so much for taking the time and wrote such a detailed review ☺️
Our product team will look into it.
We do hope you'll enjoy our app and keep making great videos.

Silycon Pet Colombia

This app has features exceptional with a great funtional with us. Also is a superlative supportfor our campaignes to social

FRONT LINES OF BIZ

really impressed by how easy it was to make the videos even though i wished they offered more artistic music from different genres

Urban Fashion Store

NICE EASY TO WORK AND QUALITY GREAT FOR PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS IS EXCELENT ..........................

October 23, 2020

Thanks 👍, happy you liked it!
Keep those videos coming...

Piso a Techo

Muy rapido para hacer videos con contenido, colores y musica sin derechos. Facil e intuitivo de completar

October 21, 2020

¡Me alegra que te haya gustado! Compruébelo de nuevo pronto, ya que estamos actualizando nuestra galería de plantillas. por cierto, ¿qué le falta a una reseña de 5 estrellas?

I like the app but it seems like the page is super short and I can’t access the whole screen while using the app but other than that I enjoyed it.

October 19, 2020

Hey there,
Thanks for the feedback, our support team will contact you shortly in order to better understand how can we help you.
Thanks,

Blunted.

I loved the end result!! Just wish there were music options that suit my brand style. But thanks I've published and shared my promo vid to my Facebook account and getting quite a few hits :)

BOLDNBEAUTIFUL

I used this app to build my first video!!.. I am hoping that this Marketing Video will drive sales! and loyalty to my brand!

TYTUS Grills

Really easy to build the videos but limited on templates. Would love to see more to build additional value.

Major Sports Products

App is excitingly, beautiful and helpful. I use it to promote my products sales, the result is nice!