PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Abandoned Cart Recovery & Push Notifications

The Pet Atelier

The app itself is amazing! Easy to use, easy to navigate and extremely well priced - virtually pays for itself. But the best part is the customer service and support! Would highly recommend this to everyone!

Current Home Ny

We are managing a platform change, and the guys at PushOwl were so patient and helpful. They explained everything about the platform, went over examples and options. Kunal was so far above and beyond helpful and knowledgeable.

So far everything is as advertised. Lightweight, clean concise. I love it so far.

Starchy50

This app is fantastic! It is so easy to use, it takes less than a minute to create the notifications, which look great, they have titles, descriptions, links and even photos. And you can see how each notification will look on the different platforms, Android, windows and Mac. Then you have the automated notifications for abandoned carts, which sends a link to the cart and a picture of the products that have been left, these are created automatically, and have already recovered a very big order for us on our first day using PushOwl. Website visitors are already signing up for the notifications too. We are so impressed with this app, it works perfectly. We are also very happy with the fantastic support, the team are wonderful, and very passionate. My questions were answered very quickly and I was given some very helpful advice, I was also offered a walkthrough of the app. I don’t think I will have any problems with this app but I’m confident that if I do, the team will solve them. I Recommend This App To Everyone, it’s 5*****

Doggyable

Simply the best app I have ever downloaded, and I have download many apps, but the customer service for this app was truly unbelievable. I highly recommend this app, its free and its better than most paid apps. You wont regret it!

Fruit Group Store

This is by far the best service I have ever had in anything ever! Not only that but the app is an insane at what is meant for! Get this app!! You will not regret it...

S Medio

It's awesome app with awesome team! Especially when you need some help with setting up or for just some tips.
This app rocks! And it seems that my customers think the same :)

Shop Tek

Staff are very helpful and friendly and supportive. Would recommend using this provider and there service!

The push notification app itself is fantastic at bringing customers back and increasing your revenue so deffo give this a go.

Hangtite

PushOwl has proven to be very simple to use and the support I have received has been exceptional. These guys actually care about what they are doing and it shows. I have no problem recommending PushOwl to anyone wanting to increase their online presence.

Reidsboutiques

This is one of the best app i came across easy to install and it does what it said it would do. Highly recommended and customer service super fast. Kunal was very helpful great service and tons of wonderful advice.

16 Co

Some pretty cool people! very helpful! 5 out of 5!