PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Electronics Connection

They are very helpful and nice
Very dedicated to helping my business suceed

Thepionears

The best support ever!
Five and Ten stars (if it had) for the friendly helper Ankit !
I didnt find anywhere else this support!
I'm using the free trial and everything is really fine! I'm sure that soon i will buy one plan because they are really economical for all that they do!
Thank you PushOwl!
I am excited!

Lord Of The Rings

Push notifications are really important for your store and conversions and pushowl makes it greatly. It is easy to use and well developed.
The support is literally AMAZING. They are helpful, always aviable and friendly.

Dealme Shope

Very interestiing, i didnt launch my store yet, but it seems very interesting as its the easiest way to retarget !!

Skltn Piece

What to say about this app? I have installed it and going thru setup when guys from PushOwl immediately contact me through chat an offer walkaround of the app and their possibilities and features. NEVER NEVER in my life didn't come across such kind of support. I really recommend this app to everyone!

Tephravegan

Super app! Very helpful & fantastic customer service!

Aasecret

Just started using the app, not bad so far. I like the fact that there is a live chat for support pretty cool.... Would definitely recommend this to any store owner especially if u new like me.

Serenity Wooden Watches

The app is easy to install and set up! They are very supportive and helpful and provide you with a live chat, to help you succeed in any way they can!

I was really impressed withe the entire process and could not recommend them any higher! This will be better than e-mail marketing i believe!

Taylorshopandco

Very good APP here on Shopify, a must have. a lot of work have been put in this you can feel it ! its really easy to configure everything and i bet futur or current customers will love this ! Thanks Pushowl !

Tlc Print Shop

4 stars so far! But, I just added this app to my shop yesterday so I'm waiting to see the results. It seems like it'll be fun and productive! Kunal has been very helpful so far. I look forward to a great run with PushOwl!

-Tami Collins