PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Taylorshopandco

Very good APP here on Shopify, a must have. a lot of work have been put in this you can feel it ! its really easy to configure everything and i bet futur or current customers will love this ! Thanks Pushowl !

Tlc Print Shop

4 stars so far! But, I just added this app to my shop yesterday so I'm waiting to see the results. It seems like it'll be fun and productive! Kunal has been very helpful so far. I look forward to a great run with PushOwl!

-Tami Collins
Bramble Creek Designs

Iplay Fetch

Just installed and am very happy with Ankit's client support. Top notch concept and high potential. Will see how it all goes but so far a fantastic experience.

Kaaya Australia

Smooth interface , superb support from Kunal , couldnot ask more . Lets the ball rolling .

Best Free Today

This is a great app to sell! I am very satisfied with the functions and support.

Goddess Swimwear

Just signed up today and already received great customer service! Ankit spent an hour chatting with me and answering all my questions! Excited to see conversions from these push notifications !

Baby Bootique 2

Installed with one click ✓
Beautiful user interface, very simple to use ✓
Customer service excellence ✓ (Very friendly with a touch of humor)
Tech support excellence ✓ (I enquired about back in stock notification on variant level and within 10 minutes tech support had spun up a brief support article)

I've only just installed this app so I will share performance at a later stage. For us 70% of traffic comes from iPhones, so once iPhones support web push notifications (hopefully soon) we will see great results from this app!

Rowdy Ann Boutique

This app is a game changer for my marketing strategy! The user interface is beautiful, clean, and easy to use. The current features are amazing and I cannot wait for what is to come. So excited about being able to let my customers know I have new products in my store or let them know about a current promotion through a push notification. Even better is the cart abandonment. Emails just don't cut it anymore for cart abandonment. I highly recommend you give this app a try. 5 Star app and if I could give higher I would because Ankit is one of the best people I have encountered for customer service questions. Quick to respond and detailed. Ankit, is truly passionate about the app and does not give you the brush off like some customer service people do. You get treated like a person and not a paycheck. Stay Rowdy, in Style! - Rowdy Ann

Southern Meets Cuban Shop

Push notifications are helping me a lot to increase re-engagement and recovering abandoned cart on my shopify store. The app is simple to use but very powerful.

On The Go Lash

Notifications work Perfectly , Easy to use ! Recommend it to anyone who is looking for push notifications.