PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
December 3, 2018

PushOwl is an amazing app! The app provides great notifications like Back in Stock, Price Drop, Welcome Notification Shipping Notifications, and Abandoned Cart Reminders! It has helped my store tremendously on keeping track of my customers and bringing back the ones who left! Great for startup websites. Customer support is also awesome... They are real people by the way.

VariantOne
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 1, 2018

One of the best apps Great support, and many features make this must have app for your store! I recommend 100% for experienced and new store owners

waterproof-case-for-you
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 30, 2018

Quick and simple to set up and use. Is helping generate traffic and sales, so all good. As I develop my strategy to make the most of it, I'm sure it'll just perform better and better for us

Elements for Life
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 28, 2018

We use PushOwl as a channel to help with greater coverage of our opt-in customers. Email continues to show lower open rates, and a service like PushOwl is becoming essential. Their freemium model allows you to experiment with the app while assessing whether it's adding to your bottom line. They report revenues associated with each campaign, so making the decision to opt for a paid plan is very easy. Very responsive customer service too.

AURUM by Guðbjörg
Iceland
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Edited November 28, 2018

the app looks great ,easy to work with , its all automated and it really works !!!
it brings back for real purchases

artedaterra
Israel
Time spent using app: 40 minutes
November 27, 2018

These guys are killing it. Customer service is out-fucking-standing. The PushOwl app speaks for itself, and they allow you to try the features until you actually start generating revenue. Seriously, this is one of those "must-have" apps. Shoutout to Rameez & the team for killin the game.

Tame Mane
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
November 27, 2018

Seems to be working very well so far. I'm looking forward to seeing how I can use this app to further scale my company!

Elephant Jewels
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 26, 2018

Rameez is very helpful and fun!
Installed in 1 minute, changed the texts and settings!
PushOwl is very promising!
5* and even more!

Future Bikini
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 26, 2018

The best push notification app for Shopify. In addition, the customer service is great. They have helped me with everything I needed.

Slideforest
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 26, 2018

This app is great! But the thing I really liked was the customer support. I got my message answered right away. I am just starting up my business and the support was kind enough to give me honest pointers about my website to really point me in the right direction and explain how all the features worked with my website. That is going the extra mile! I am looking forward to using this really cool app. I would give 6 stars if I could.

Pop Pop Up Fashion