PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
December 14, 2018

Simple to use, easy to understand. Highly recommended for all level of users. Push notification at it's best.

Fear0 Footwear/Apparel
Time spent using app: 11 months
December 14, 2018

we was looking for something which will solved our email marketing problem and cost as well. pushOwl was the solution for our problem, also we see increase in our conversion. #kudos to team PushOwl

StylishAvtar
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 13, 2018

What an amazing app !!!!.... really helped me a lot
Highly recommended to everyone, especially for the people who have just started

Crazyturban
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited December 13, 2018

This is a pretty cool app... great user interface and good support using live chat. Two thumbs up! I highly recommend

Frame My TV
Time spent using app: 25 days
December 11, 2018

This app is great so far. Easy to navigate and easy to use. Rameez was also a great help. Gave me great insight and was very responsive. Will definitely recommend 100%!

Significant Dreamz
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited December 10, 2018

Really clean set up and convincing staff members.
Free as-well which is always a bonus.
Nice new business start-up plan too.
Looking forward to launching with this tool

thanks

The Cold LTD
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 10, 2018

it awesome App , good chance to increase sales by send Push Notifications and Cart Reminders , Thanks Team

etwii.com Online Shopping
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 10, 2018

we are using this app for the last 4 month and it helps to improve repeat user, and now we use premium version

Vastravibe
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 10, 2018

When you start a new shopify store, there are a million ways to onboard your paying and non-paying customers in to your system. Messenger, MailChimp, Push Notifications etc etc etc. But rather than shooting all your guns during the first quarter of your store, I suggest you start with one method. And that one method has to be PushOwl.
5 /5 for Ease of Use
5/5 for Customer Satisfaction
5/5 for Availability
5/5 for Handholding

#GoBig

CasesFit
Time spent using app: 9 days
Edited December 7, 2018

PushOwl Push Notifications is an absolute necessity for any new Shopify store. This is a tremendous app for added engagement and ultimate conversion, very intuitively designed, done very well. Super professional support. This is not a fly by night operation. Glad I engaged! Thanks guys.

Uku-Lily