PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications | Reviews

by PushOwl

Marketing and cart recovery with web push notifications

1851 - 1860 of 1953 reviews

Fearlessfirefighters

just installed it and got incredible support from the staff right away on chat. I ran a test and it seemed flawless. Looking forward to great sales soon! I know they're coming

Invent My Style

Incredible customer service. Very helpful. When I installed PushOwl, I sort of forgot about it while I was focusing on email marketing and building product pages. Over a month, I was surprised when I checked in and saw I had about 100 subscribers. First message I sent out, made 2 sales within 10 minutes. Very impressed so far! Thank you for the excellent experience so far.

Ecouteurbluetooth1

Very good app and support i recomand this for customers

Pettersmarten

This is a "Must Have App" To All Shopify Sellers! Super easy to setup. Really great assistance via chat while you're setting up as well. I must say I LOVE that.

I have just set up the app and have already sold for more than $230 via this app!

Thanks a lot for this great app.

Jointisolationgear

PushOwl is an absolute must have app, and the support is outstanding in fact Kunal and his team are amazing. five star service from a five star company.
Good job guys .

Myyogalove

The features of this app are pretty amazing plus I am delighted with the helpful support! Thank you!

Theskinnerd

Nice app. Easy to use and it a much better way than email to get through to customers.

Saudepets

Really recommend the app. Easy to use and good return. Collects subscribers in a fast way to spread news. Lovely!

Crooked Imaging

Superb app, great to be able to push notifications to customers devices :) Support is the best I have experienced, very helpful and very quick to respond.

Irresistibly Yours

Very professional and friendly customer support,great app,so happy I've found it.