Reviews (2,947)

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless integration. Its push notification feature is particularly effective for abandoned cart recovery and personalized messaging. Merchants also appreciate the reliable performance, exceptional customer support, and advanced features like analytics and subscriber segmentation. The new email marketing tool is well-received, and the support for new businesses, including free plans and upgrades, is highly valued. The app's automation capabilities and ability to re-engage website visitors and recapture lost sales are frequently mentioned.

Edited April 20, 2021

Good app for push notifications on web - very easy to use and intuitive interface. We have monthly calls with a member from the PushOwl team, which has been helpful in allowing us to further optimise our strategy and gain the most out of PushOwl features. The team is also receptive to feature requests & improvement suggestions. Would be nice to see the app further develop integrations with CRM tools like Klaviyo, etc

waterdrop® IT
Germany
About 1 year using the app
June 21, 2021

Rameez helped me out with using and understanding the idea of this app. I'm so excited to see how it will all work!

The Bekk
April 10, 2018

Just Perfect, amazing Service.

Luxulo Brand Store
Portugal
March 20, 2023

Great App, it's very easy to setup and the customer support is outstanding. Specially from Rojen, who went above and beyond to help us. I just wish we had started earlier. Great result for cart abandonment and push notifications. We are very pleased with the results. Thank you!

CaballoBronco.com
May 28, 2020

Really helpful- great support and upgraded me to a business plan for free! The app works really well - I love it!

Cold and Cranky
New Zealand
September 14, 2018

Loved it. It has helped me to increase my conversions rate. The best part is it is all free. Thank you so much!

Ezzela
October 11, 2021

The app is easy to use. Quite new on using the app and would review again once I've seen results and more engagement. Nonetheless, I'll be giving a 5 star since the developers are easy to reach and they respond to my queries right away.

Batak Leather
Philippines
July 21, 2020

Really easy to set up and use, even for a beginner. Support is fantastic. I would definitely recommend the app.

Happy and Grateful Living
September 12, 2018

It's an incredible app. It has surely helped me grow the store. Push notifications are much more intuitive and easy for users & customers to follow. PushOwl really has one of the best customer support I've ever seen from all the apps available in Shopify app.

Gifts Trendy
February 24, 2022

leaving a five-star for the demo provided and the patience, still need to learn and see how this app works for me.

imooore